Immediate need for a Systems Administrator / Programmer. Daily activities of configuration and operation of multiple business systems which may be mainframe, mini, or client/server based. Responsible for diagnosing technical and operational problems, and implementing and documenting corrective action to include optimizing system operation and resource utilization, system capacity analysis and planning. Provide technical assistance in accessing and using business systems. Analyzes and develops computer software possessing a wide range of capabilities, including numerous business, and records management functions. Qualifications 2 - 5 years of work experience with Windows Server 2008; SQL Server, Access and Excel VBA, and C#.
Systems Administrator/Computer Programmer Primary responsibilities include:
- Server/Systems/Database Administration
- Write/Develop new software as required to support data collection and analysis
- System design, development, implementation, and support
- Maintain a good knowledge of available products for in-house applications
- Integration of available hardware and software utilization
- Production of technical reports
- Produce tailored data requests
Indeed - 5 months ago
AALL Insurance Group provides policies with Benchmark or Zurich for Auto Dealer Bonds or quote Car and truck Insurance. Cheap policy Four...