Responsible for marketing activities related to social media and company website. Is a key player in developing and implementing programs that engage and inform prospective customers. The Social Media Marketing Associate will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities. This is a part time position.
- Marketing strategy and analysis
- Monitor online presence and run social media marketing and advertising campaigns
- Coordinate email campaigns
- Strategize along with management different marketing practices by developing a Social Media Marketing calendar and Social Media creative content to increase Brand awareness
- Proficient using social media sites
- Experience with SEO & driving traffic to websites
- Skilled in Google analytic reporting and analysis
- Knowledge of Business to Consumer marketing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required
- Detail oriented with exception organization
- Enthusiastic, self motivated, fast learner
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of experience a plus
- Mac and Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required.
This is a part time position with an hourly salary range of $15 - $20 per hour depending on experience.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Aakron Rule was incorporated in New York State in January of 1967. Our first products included school rulers, office rulers, and yardsticks....