The Marketing Manager Position is responsible for development, management and execution of traditional and digital programs that will be implemented; including but not limited to daily observation of the communication taking place within the Social Media Platforms as well as our competition. The position is for a key player in the organization who would be responsible for developing and implementing programs that engage and inform current and prospective customers of our endeavors under multiple brand platforms, with a heavy concentration on e-commerce. The candidate must also be flexible and capable of managing different aspects of business development in a start-up.
- Marketing strategy and analysis in traditional and digital realms
- Monitor online presence and run social media marketing and advertising campaigns
- Coordinate email campaigns including development of programs and execution and
auditing of the redemption and success rates
- Manage and monitor different marketing practices by developing a calendar of initiatives
and executable timelines, and managing Social Media creative content to increase Brand
- Proficient using social media sites and developing content for the like
- Experience with SEO/SEM and traditional systems that result in driving traffic to
- Skilled in Google analytic reporting and analysis
- Knowledge of Business to Consumer marketing
- E-commerce experience a priority
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required
- Detail oriented with exception organization
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, fast learner
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required, start-up experience a plus.
- Some design and Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required.