ABC DENTAL Employee Reviews

productive work place
Front Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Coral Springs, FLNovember 14, 2013
Pros: hours were great
Cons: no room for advancement
coworkers and doctors were all teamplayers, management very nice,loved going to work there everday
what I learned
RDA (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CASeptember 29, 2013
Pros: wonderful everything
Cons: no cons
I worked here out of school. I learned how to be an RDA not in school but in office.
Large Clinic Setting
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: traveling to other areas to perform dentistry
Cons: health care
This office was my first job that I entered into while I was finishing up my degree.
I learned how to work with more experienced people and take their knowledge and use it wisely. My co-workers were very family oriented and cared about making sure everyone was on the same page. The hardest part of this was being new and messing up and feeling like I was going to give up until I was taken under the wings of the my Doctors and other team members. Which is also why I state that the patients I met and got to know help me learn to be patients and it was very rewarding at the end of a long work day.
It was a teaching dental office.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAJune 14, 2013
Pros: teaching office
Cons: not hiring soon
The most active time of the week was Thursday and Friday. I enjoyed that the dentist were willing to let me jump right in and assist. Office manager was extremely nice. All the Employees were friendly and welcomed me right in. The hardest part of the job was the slow parts of the week, were we would have only a few patients. I would definitely return to them if needed.
Wonderful palce to work with a wonderful staff
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Visalia, CAMarch 6, 2013
basic dental assistant procedures, answering phones, registering patients and charting patient dental care
Love The kids!!!!
Chair side assistant (Former Employee), Independence, MODecember 13, 2012
A typical day here would require you to tighten up your shoe laces!!!! It was a very fast paced busy setting. That was fine . The fact that i was working with children was awesome!! It made me work harder, I knew that i was working for a rewarding cause. i learned a lot. We worked with sedation, papoose boards, which was hard to see, but i understood that sometimes it was needed in order to help the child get work done . the management was not the greatest, It made it hard at times,. Which would be the hardest part of the job. Hands down the best part of the job was working with great dentists, staff, great kids!