ABC Financial Services Employee Reviews

work at home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  at homeSeptember 18, 2017
Great company, very employee focused. Very supportive and motivating management. Pay and benefits were very good. Management and HR were very accessible.
Pros
work at home
bad experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 16, 2017
Wasn't for me, think I was expecting more than what they offered. Was disappointed with the pay and owners, the head manager was barely around and when he was; I was highly uncomfortable.
Mainly work from home, no job security.
Remote Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARAugust 25, 2017
Work security per performance. At will security with job and very stressful work environment. Hard to communicate with superviors in virtual environment.
Great Job
Escalations Supervisor/Client Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 24, 2017
Would begin logging in promptly at your scheduled time, checking your emails to make sure there are no request from the previous day and then begin taking calls depending on how advanced you are or what department, you'll either begin taking calls or fulfilling what ever role you are. There 2 15 minute breaks and an hour lunch. Sometimes the call volume can be really high and it can be very fast paced other days it can be a little slow. There is a lot of information to retain when you onboard and you have to be very tedious and pay close attention to detail if you want to be successful.
ABC Financial
SENIOR CUSTOMER CARE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARAugust 8, 2017
I enjoy my job. I assist other employees with issues that arise with the customers account as they call our call center about billing issues. We have an open door policy and our management team are always open to listening to our concerns and needs. I also run different reports and audit different accounts that other employees make changes to. I currently work remotely from home as a lot of our other employees do as well. We have access to cameras so we can engage with our fellow employees during conference calls. I enjoy the different activities that the company host so that we can interact with each other being that so many of us work from home. The hardest part of my job I would say is choosing the correct words when communicating through the web so that the person on the other end interprets the information the way that you intended.
Travel Tech
On-Site Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARAugust 8, 2017
My time as an OSIM was great. I absolutely loved my job. To be able to travel and meet people while receiving a great income was just the best. If we only knew that so many people would be brought on to meet a temporary need.
work from home
Remote Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARAugust 4, 2017
it was a work from home opportunity but I felt very well connected to supervisors and management when ever I needed assistance. I felt well taken care of and supported.
Too Much Work
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARAugust 4, 2017
The company is a good company but the training and work as a member service rep is a lot and the pay does not match all the work that is done. Their applications need updated bad.Using a MS Dos program in 2017 is so bad, that system is not user friendly
Good Company
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJuly 31, 2017
Awesome company to work for. The only reason why I stopped working there is because I had to relocate. I would recommend this job to anyone that is looking for an at home job.
Pros
they really car about their employees
Cons
They notice the ones who work hard and advance them
Website Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJuly 24, 2017
I loved working here. I was customer service in the call center and before even two months of working there I was moved to the back working directly with the business owners
Pros
Very relaxed place. As long as you do your job they left you alone
Cons
I had to move so I don't know

Want to know more about ABC Financial Services?

Ask a question
No weekends?
Client & Member Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJuly 12, 2017
So this jobs seems like a candy apple til you bite it and discover it is rotten.

The culture is all encompassing and they can really have you believing the vision until you realize that you are not included in this forward progress.

We are told that management is to give us the same customer service we are supposed to be giving the clients and members. Well, it doesn't really happen and there is this encouraged tattle tale element presented as a learning opportunity. All this does is get you nowhere and have others upset at you for calling them out.

The opportunity for advancement is there if you are a pick... meaning you could have a lot of great checks going for you but if your boss or theirs is not feeling you, you are overlooked.

The pay is competitive based on remote work and the assumption that you too can move up. There is a lot of emphasis placed on attendance and adherence and it can cost you raises, bonuses and scheduling -- regardless of circumstance or excused absences.

On the positive, there are no weekends in customer support, there are paid holidays as well.

I also enjoy that they take a chance teaching skills that are hard to gain elsewhere and they do help you progress outside of the company based on the acquired skills.
Pros
No weekend or extra late nights
Cons
If you aren't in you are out.
Stressful job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJuly 12, 2017
Probably one of the worse places I've ever worked. They promise you raises and promotions, but you never receive them. You have to deal with stressful phone calls.
Not worth it.
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJuly 5, 2017
Its a horrible place to work for. The management treats you like you are no good. They don't appreciate your hard work. They are very unfair at this company don't even waste your time. Honestly I can not emphasize enough don't waste your time with this company.
back to back phone calls keeps you busy!
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 22, 2017
Call center with both in bound and out bound calls and emails. Metric based bonus. Good health and 401K benefits. Team atmosphere despite all members working remotely.
ABC is somewhat a C- in my book
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 19, 2017
The company itself is great, my supervisor and team was amazing at helping me out. But their rules on attendance is a bit claustrophobic. They allow 5 occurrences, but an occurrence isn't just one day's time. If you have to leave 20 minutes early, it's count as half a day's occurrence. So don't bother leaving if you don't leave right after your lunch. Secondly, the clubs we work for sometimes lead customers to us when they know we have no solution just to get them off the trail.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Very strict on occurrences
Pay
Remote Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJune 19, 2017
The pay is extremely i have wonderful professional experience but it seems with this job you sacrifice the ability to live comfortably due to the pay. they start reps at $11.00 i have to work a second job just to make ends meet. You make alittle more with monthly incentives but even with that the earning potential is only $13.00 an hour for care remote agent positions. I love the company the pay makes you feel very under valued as a grown adult working professional with plenty of experience in the field.
Pros
great company great people great support
Cons
very low pay
Dreadful Culture full of motivational speaker wannabes
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 8, 2017
AT ABC then like to play a game. One of the female managers picks an employee. It doesn't matter who or how good they are at their job. She then proceeds to make snide remarks behinds their backs and finally right in front of them. That person is then fired. Everyone works in absolute fear over there.
Cons
Must be part of the clique if you want to succeed
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMay 12, 2017
Loved it at first, but then quickly realized that you must be liked by the right people or you won't make it there. It does not matter how much of a hard worker you are.
Pros
Food trucks on Fridays during summer
Cons
Strict rules regarding PTO, lack of training, managers do not listen to their team members
Always learning new things
Member-Client Servicer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2017
A typical day at ABC Financial consisted of multiple phone calls from customers who work out or owners of the gym. Some days were slow but for the the most part it was fast paced daily. I was the first point of contact and pretty much making sure all needs were met. We would also have weekly updates and agendas that came out and I was required to keep up with my follow ups and actions performed on each account. I learned how to be more efficient since I handled large sums of money, how to apply different codes and formulas, and figure things out by using my personal resources. The hardest part of my job was all the different types of account and calls daily. You really never knew if would be a piece of mail, client or customer call, if they needed basic changes or something that we really couldn't provide without hire up giving permission. It always changed. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning different things and just exploring all the many task of a job.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Constant emails regardless if one was really needed or not
Fast-paced, environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMay 11, 2017
Everything is always changing at ABC, they lead the software market within fitness centers so they are always trying to be innovative and one step ahead of everyone else.
Pros
Not much red tape
Cons
There can be drama