ABC Financial Services Employee Reviews

Awesome Company
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 26, 2016
I enjoyed working for ABC Financial. The benefits, incentives, work environment, and things they do for their employees are awesome. The only reason I am no longer there is because of my health. I would go back in a heartbeat. Taking calls can be challenging especially on high call volume days and dealing with angry customers. However, the supervisors and support teams are awesome and available to answer any questions for you.
Pros
Lots of awesome incentives, games, prizes and pay
Cons
call volume
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 25, 2016
I learned that no matter what you remain friendly and polite with your customers. The most enjoyable part of this company and being able to help the customers with their accounts, from updating billing information to freezing their membership.
Pros
Awesome PTO
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Customer Service
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 9, 2015
I liked my job, co-workers, and management. I enjoyed being able to resolve customers issue. The hardest thing, was trying to understand customers with language barriers. I learned how to deal with all types of people, have patience, and be detailed in giving and noting information.
Pros
pay, hours, and benefits
Not recommended
Customer Service Representative/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 3, 2015
All about numbers. No compassion for employees. I'd been there 7 years plus, by the way. You get border line harassed if you call in, which i rarely did. Only for doctor's appointments, mine or my children's. Rules change everyday, not consistent, which is an issue with work quality. They don't want you to have a life outside of "ABC Financial Services." The pay could be better. No vacation time. You have to use PTO that you've earned, in order to take a break/vacation. The one and ONLY bonus is the opportunity to work from home. Also, you get a financial bonus each year and it doubles after 5 years. In a nutshell, after a while it seemed that their system was set up for failure. Not a place for human beings, only robots and aliens withe perfect lives,and have nothing to live for besides, yep, you guessed it, ABC Financial Services.
Pros
work from home, yearly bonus
Cons
no compassion for humanity, all about numbers, inconsistent rules, no vacation time
Good place to work.
Sr. IT Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 15, 2015
I have enjoyed working for ABC. I learned a lot and was given the opportunity to work on some high profile/high risk projects. I interacted directly with the C-suite.
Work from home for minimum wage
Member Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMay 13, 2015
The compensation was horrible. You worked from home which was great, unless there is a power outage, you would have to travel from your home to the job site which was 45 mins away from where I lived.
Pros
worked from home
Cons
compensation
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 8, 2015
typical day was busy placing calls i learned more of the healthcare field and its background. Management was great and co-workers. Hardest part of the job ruch orders.
Pros
employee day to really show appreciation to their workers
Cons
no cons
ABC Financial Services Inc.
Work From Home Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJanuary 13, 2015
It is a very fast pace call center, and fun workplace environment.
Its a financial services company so you have to be detailed and orient for explaining to clients, about contracts and billing inquires.

ABC Financial Service is a professional business with high technology approach to serve their clients and customers.
Pros
award you with every member who is contained
Cons
schedule breaks sometime are push out to far.
One of the Best Companies I Have Ever Worked For
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AR (can work from home)September 20, 2014
ABC Financial really cares about its employees, they do everything they can to accommodate employees that strive to be present and do their best. Before they became almost completely virtual, they would frequently feed their employees and acknowledge Birthdays by ordering 2 big sheet cakes each month and listing all those who had Birthdays that month. They went into great detail with employee appreciation week, giving away gift cards, cash and prizes. A typical day would be getting in your seat and pulling up the screens that you would be using and begin taking phone calls as soon as your shift starts. Call volume was consistent, very little time between calls but it does make the day go by faster. Two 15 minute breaks and an hour for lunch. Each manager takes their time to get to know a little about who you are outside of the job, they monitor your performance at work and go over it with you then they might suggest ways to make it easier. Co-workers barley have time to acknowledge your during their shifts, but are very friendly during breaks and lunch. The hardest part of the job is that you didn't get enough sleep Sunday night as Mondays are the busiest days. The most enjoyable part is knowing you made a positive difference with 60 to 120 callers that day.
Pros
Now you can work from home with this company, Great Health Coverage, 401K, 4 hrs of PTO every pay period (twice weekly), nice sized incentives starting from $175 up to $350
Poor Employee
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMay 5, 2014
I learned that the hard you work you will not get recognized.
Prepare to dedicate every wakened hour of your life
N/A (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARDecember 29, 2013
Worked here for several years. Was an extremely loyal and obedient employee who spent 40+ weeks/year for 3 consecutive years traveling from one corner of the nation to another. Spent many days away from friends and family. Made many clients happy. Always got the job done and never missed work. No sick days taken. Because I did not agree with a few policy changes, I was branded as non-productive. Management even went to the extent of fabricating websense reports showing I was spending too much time on the internet. I even asked for the opportunity to prove the reports were inaccurate and my request was denied. I never used my company provided laptop for anything other than business use. The funny thing is there are several people to this day within the organization that spends numerous hours each day on facebook, youtube, etc... ABC Financial is very political. If you are one who goes to work just to do your job, you will not make it!! The company is very clickish. It's not about how much experience you have but rather how well you fit in. This is the only company I know of that you can have a GED and make 70k/year. It's not about experience or performance, just how well you kiss...well you know.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
political, clickish, and numerous jealous personalities
fast paced, good benefits
Remote Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARAugust 20, 2013
Company provides good benefits. It is a fast paced environment.
fun working from home
Member Services Rep (Former Employee) –  little rock arAugust 5, 2013
I pull up three systems only took incoming calls never mad outbound calls and on my down time I did mail which didn't require me to be on the phones
Pros
got to work from home
Not a team oriented culture
Learning and Performance Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJuly 11, 2013
This place has high turnover and doesn't acknowledge excellent training.
Productive and fun
Member Services/ Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 26, 2013
I produce financial reports all day but there are plenty of fun and games with my supervisors. Always a game or some type of give away.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Stressful reports
Great Company
Quality Clerk Lead (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 13, 2013
This is a private owned Company that I enjoyed working at. Very fun and excitement of meeting new Clients/customers. Every day working at ABC Financial was a productive day.
Pros
room for growth
Cons
departmental lay offs
Great place to work. Very welcoming environment. Wonderful people.
Customer Service Floor Rep (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 6, 2013
Great place to work. Very welcoming, they have an awesome training program. Equal oppurtunity employer.
Fun call center environment
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 6, 2012
Early morning job, very good with scheduling, I learned how to deal with billing , cancellations, and collections. Management was ok, Co-workers were like family, felt like a second home, nothing hard about job, and enjoyed our potlucks.
Pros
potlucks, learning new things, and great place to work
Cons
point system
Exciting and very fast past job..
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  houston, txOctober 8, 2012
Starting at 8am I would begin the normal Routine set-up for the remainder of the day. I learnded how to work on a team and to become a teamn leader. I dont have any management skills although I am willing to learn. My co-workers always posses team cooperation and it reflects in the monthly quota. The hardest part of my job is keeping all customers happy and eager to stay out of financial discreptancy. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that all customers are completely satisefied once learning that they are out of debt with the company.
Waste of time
Performance and Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 18, 2012
Company doesnt promote based off experience or education. Instead they promote friends. Majority of the Superviors are too relaxed. Pay is good. Allows you to work from home soon.

ABC Financial Services Reviews by Location