ABC Financial Employee Reviews

Travel Tech
On-Site Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARAugust 8, 2017
My time as an OSIM was great. I absolutely loved my job. To be able to travel and meet people while receiving a great income was just the best. If we only knew that so many people would be brought on to meet a temporary need.
Must be part of the clique if you want to succeed
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMay 12, 2017
Loved it at first, but then quickly realized that you must be liked by the right people or you won't make it there. It does not matter how much of a hard worker you are.
Pros
Food trucks on Fridays during summer
Cons
Strict rules regarding PTO, lack of training, managers do not listen to their team members
Fun and growing company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 2, 2017
The most enjoyable part about working for ABC Financial is I was able to utilize my customers service skills from the comfort of my own home. I love the way I had a team there to assist me immediately as I needed them.
Pros
Free lunch, no needed transportation
Cons
No co workers to mingle with on breaks
Productive, and team based, Political
Technical Support Lead (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AR 72120February 18, 2017
Very political management, with little training retention. Loved the upper management team, just needed to be trickled down, as there was a gap between the roles of departments and conversion.
Pros
Fun, Compensation, Infrastructure
Cons
Miscommunication, Political View
Great pay but no work-life Balance
IT (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJanuary 7, 2017
The pay is great but they have no boundaries. The number one goal (as in most places) is to make the customer happy. But the difference here is it doesn't matter the cost to the employee. Most places have some boundaries. You are expected to be available nights, weekends, holidays, vacations, etc. Burn out is a definite problem here.
Pros
Great Pay, 401K match
Cons
No Work-Life balance, not enough PTO days
n/a
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeNovember 15, 2016
No complaints just wish they considered to me about my personal situation, great pay good benefits good culture. great bonus program get to work from home
Great Place, Just Low Pay
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 2, 2016
Great structure, training and upline. But the pay isn't good even for working from home. If they paid like AMEX, with the job responsibilities that this job entails then I would look into retiring with this company.
Too Strict And Nit Picky
Remote Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARAugust 30, 2016
I recently went through the hiring process for this company and it was very very intense. I got hired on and began my 6 week training. They send you thousands of dollars of equipment. My very first day I was less than 5 minutes late back due to an issue with logging back in, I mean it was my first day. The trainer said I missed roll call and I let her know what happened. She said okay. I finished the entire day and came back in the next day. Halfway through my second day I got a phone call in the middle of class saying that I was being fired for missing roll call. I was lead on. I contacted HR to discuss the situation and literally all they had to say was "The termination stands".
They are so very quick to rip you apart on the smallest thing. You are required to have your webcam on the entire time during training which is fine. My tiny 4 lb dog jumped into my lap during the training and sat down on my lap. Less than a minute later my trainer PM'ed me saying no dogs allowed and I was violating the webcam policy. This company seems great but they are way too strict and they do not care. They say they do and they make fun of employees who say they don't care, but they truly don't. It was my FIRST day and an honest mistake. Unwilling to budge or even give me a second chance, or help me make sure I understand what to do in case of an issue. They also make you constantly fear for your job. Reminding you they can terminate you at any time with or without cause. Telling you if you fail a test in training you'll be terminated. Telling you if there are people in the background you
  more... will be terminated. Telling you that if there are noises in the background, if you don't do this very specific thing, blah blah blah, you will be terminated. Stop making employees so fearful of losing their job at any turn so early into employment.

Ridiculous. Steer very very clear of this company.
Cons
controlling, treat you like a child, don't care
Okay
Data Conversion Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARAugust 18, 2016
It is an okay company to work for. Just make sure you are on time, be efficient, don't make any mistakes, work really hard, gets along with others and
Great company ; horrible equipment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Work from homeJuly 22, 2016
I loved working for this company! I resigned because they had too many technical issues with the equipment they provided making me miss too much work. Even if the issues was the company's fault you can still be written up for it if you do not make up the hours. If you did not make up the hours they took from your PTO. They expected me to work almost 13 hours with no break! The training was great and pay was great also with benefits.
Pros
Work from home, company provides equipment, pay
Cons
Tech issues
Great Place to work and billed skills
Data Conversion Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 18, 2016
Great place to work! Leading in industry for Software Billing! Great place to grow and learn management and leadership skills.
Pros
Great work environment
Great travel opportunities and life experience
Onsite Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 12, 2016
Every job is never the same as the last, you never know what you are walking into. I spent the majority of the weekends in airports- Saturday flying home, Sunday flying to the next destination.
I learned how to treat clients, time management, adapt to different communities and environments, scheduling and booking travel, how to deal with unexpected scenarios and so much more that cannot be put into words. This is an amazing job for someone who loves to be in a different state each week.
The most difficult part of the job is work/life balance and not seeing my family for, sometimes, five weeks at a time. However, the absolute best part of the job is staying in fancy hotels, driving lovely cars, meeting new people, being sent to a club right by the sea and getting free travel miles.
Pros
Free travel and exploring.
Cons
Eating out all of the time, not being able to exercise and not seeing family.
Overall Good Company
ABC Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 8, 2016
All in all I would say abc financial is a good company to work for, there may come a time when you hit your ceiling but outside of that it is a great place to work.
Pros
Small Company Feel
Cons
Growth Ceilings
Great stepping stone
OSIM (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 2, 2016
ABC Financial is a great company to work for. They are passionate about customer satisfaction and seek out exceptional individual to help them "create raving fans."
I've never worked for a company with so many employees that love what they do and everything the company stands for.
Loved it
REMOTE CSR AGENT (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJanuary 29, 2016
I loved the job but didnt feel like I had enough time to train on the subject, but I do love the fact on how they interview and do the training process when your a remote csr agent
Pros
Great pay, Work from home, One hour lunch
Cons
Short breaks, Short training
I love(d) ABC and I would go back
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Remote/Work From HomeJanuary 14, 2016
The only reason I left is because of personal reasons that I didn't want to conflict with my work schedule and cause me to leave the job on bad terms. The money, hours, atmosphere and convenience of the job is great. I stopped really caring about call centers years ago and when I got this opportunity I fell back in love with it. Management and supervisors are awesome, the pay and incentives are so awesome...the hardest part of the job??? I can't think of any. I just wish they had flexible hours or even part time hours. That would make this job PERFECT. It's still great though and NO, I am no making this stuff up. I truly love ABC.
Customer Service Agent
Cusotmer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Work from homeJanuary 11, 2016
Productive work place I am a remote agent working from home not a bad company to work for. Flexible work hours. A team to reach out for help. It is a caring environment.
Regular paced environment
Lead Verifier (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARDecember 31, 2015
Proof reading contract after the data entry workers have entered into the system. I learned to proof read at a nice pace and become as accurate as possible. Co workers were nice and so were managers almost like family. Lunch breaks were flexible, which was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Early work hours, fast paced work
Cons
No benefits, low wages
very strict while working remote.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 22, 2015
Calls were usually back to back. Calls usually consisted of gym members upset about the contract they signed with the gym, not realizing the nature of the contract they signed. It's really unfortunate that people don't read the fine print and the Gym higher-ups or whoever who generates these contracts are aware that people are not going to read the fine print or are not going to understand it. Then people are locked into a contract while no longer going to the gym but their accounts are being charged each month while they thought they ended their membership...What a pitiful game they play on consumers. I say don't pay to workout, it is free!
Pros
work from home
Cons
they treat grown people like children with the strict rules
Excellent Company and Environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 31, 2015
Awesome company to work for. if given the opportunity to rejoin the company, I would definitely become apart of their team.