ABC Financial Employee Reviews

Loved it
REMOTE CSR AGENT (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJanuary 29, 2016
I loved the job but didnt feel like I had enough time to train on the subject, but I do love the fact on how they interview and do the training process when your a remote csr agent
Pros
GREAT PAY, WORK FROM HOME, ONE HOUR LUNCH
Cons
SHORT BREAKS, SHORT TRAINING
I love(d) ABC and I would go back
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Remote/Work From HomeJanuary 14, 2016
The only reason I left is because of personal reasons that I didn't want to conflict with my work schedule and cause me to leave the job on bad terms. The money, hours, atmosphere and convenience of the job is great. I stopped really caring about call centers years ago and when I got this opportunity I fell back in love with it. Management and supervisors are awesome, the pay and incentives are so awesome...the hardest part of the job??? I can't think of any. I just wish they had flexible hours or even part time hours. That would make this job PERFECT. It's still great though and NO, I am no making this stuff up. I truly love ABC.
Customer Service Agent
Cusotmer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Work from homeJanuary 11, 2016
Productive work place I am a remote agent working from home not a bad company to work for. Flexible work hours. A team to reach out for help. It is a caring environment.
Regular paced environment
Lead Verifier (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARDecember 31, 2015
Proof reading contract after the data entry workers have entered into the system. I learned to proof read at a nice pace and become as accurate as possible. Co workers were nice and so were managers almost like family. Lunch breaks were flexible, which was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Early work hours, fast paced work
Cons
No benefits, low wages
very strict while working remote.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 22, 2015
Calls were usually back to back. Calls usually consisted of gym members upset about the contract they signed with the gym, not realizing the nature of the contract they signed. It's really unfortunate that people don't read the fine print and the Gym higher-ups or whoever who generates these contracts are aware that people are not going to read the fine print or are not going to understand it. Then people are locked into a contract while no longer going to the gym but their accounts are being charged each month while they thought they ended their membership...What a pitiful game they play on consumers. I say don't pay to workout, it is free!
Pros
work from home
Cons
they treat grown people like children with the strict rules
Excellent Company and Environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 31, 2015
Awesome company to work for. if given the opportunity to rejoin the company, I would definitely become apart of their team.
Na
Mail Clerk & Data Processing/Billing Management (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 19, 2015
I have no complaints. I make the most out of every opportunity that I start. Every position can have its downside and nothing is perfect but, if there is plenty opportunity available within a company I am an opportunist who is ambitious. This role was a great role.
Good company
Offline Customer Care Processor (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 4, 2015
It was a goo company to work for. You had the opportunity to work from home, and they provided all the necessary equipment. There was an opportunity monthly to receive bonuses as well as a yearly bonus based on years at the company.
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF CLIENT TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Sherwood ArkansasAugust 5, 2015
ABC is a great place to work once you get past the culture. Very Keen on customer service. Advancement opportunities are good. Overall good company.
Terrible place to work
Data Entry, Data Entry Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 23, 2015
Management does not care about their employees. They pretend to listen to any complaints and suggestions but do not really care. They will stab you in the back in a heartbeat. Do not work here.
good pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 19, 2014
Worked from home, Monday through Friday. Some holidays off but several mandatory OT hours required the day after (ex. Friday after Thanksgiving). Handled customer service calls for different gym members around the country, I learned Gyms are very shady. Since you work from home, there is no real interaction with coworkers or management, you begin to love the outside world, even traffic!! You feel like a number, like no one cares about you. There is plenty of micromanaging. Felt like never did anything right, always provided with plenty of negative feed back (despite having good stats), no recognition for a job well done. The hardest part of the job was being at home when family is around. Guidelines state you can be fired if customers can hear any outside noise, and despite having my own office, I was always paranoid and uncomfortable. Another downside of working there is the very frequent mandatory OT. If you are going to school, even if you setup your schedule around work, you may have to chose, get fired or continue your education. There is nothing I can honestly say I enjoyed about this job.
Pros
pay
Cons
mandatory ot, the feeling that you never do something right, work from home
good job with job stability
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  little rockAugust 4, 2014
great incentives and bonuses, weekends off and you also get paid vacations
No job is worth the stress
Remote Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  HomeJune 13, 2014
This job is beyond impossible. They are quick to jump down your throat for the smallest mistake (mostly mistakes made because the at home supervisors give you different demands on how to do things) yet they won't bother telling you how well your doing once in a blue moon. They talk down to you as if your a child. My supervisor was rude to the point where I had gone to HR and told them my concerns. Nothing got done because those who work at the actual location have their own little clique and the work from home agents don't stand a chance (unless your a friend or family member of someone at the main branch that they have referred and they see to it that their friends treat you good). This company is a set up for failure and sadly it's not even the angry customers that are calling, it's the supervisors and the company it self. I would recommend staying far far away from ABC Financial as possible. The amount they pay is not worth the stress and being degraded by those at the branch.
Pros
pay, weekends off, working from home
Cons
too many to list!
Not Good
No Longer Work There (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 18, 2014
I think there's a fairly select type of person who would enjoy working here. This is a company that primarily has one product, an aging health club billing system. Management has pushed the company into growth, which would be great, except for the fact that managing a small company and managing a larger one require different skill sets. The current president got his start as the janitor of the company. Kudos for job advancement, but he does not have the skill set needed to lead this company. I witness a lot of back stabbing and office politics with this company. Some people like that sort of thing.

This company is ripe to see a more nimble competitor, with a more modern (less overhead) software product move in to this niche market .
Pros
seem to be very loyal to the small town in which it's located.
Cons
incompetent management, finger pointing, out dated product
Very busy
Customer Care Personal & Mail Processor (Former Employee) –  work from homeJanuary 17, 2014
Handled all word processing and typing. Entered data for reports and production items. Helped plan and organize company functions. Answered the telephone and represented the company in a professional and businesslike manner.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours, mandatory overtime 3 times a week
remote
Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 8, 2013
overall good company to work for, its all remote theres really no interaction with anyone else except the clients you are assisting
Pros
remotely, able to get paid time off as soon as youre hired
Cons
management still needs to focus on the teams
Shady Boots
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Sherwood ArkansasJune 28, 2013
I have never experienced a job like this makes you feel like your never doing anything right, never praises you for improvements only if you get 100 on your QA score do they recognize you. And you better keep it up because the praise is vey short lived. This a a very cliquish job and they really don't like new people trying to get to know them. If you do make friends it will be with the people you started with but most do go there separate ways once there on the floor. Mostly they are just trying to hold on to there jobs because once you on the floor the employee emprowement is over and they let you know in a Heart beat you can and will be replaced. Member Services forced to be Client services Rep also or find a new job. They appear to be a quality company and that you should be honored to work there but truth be told they are a very shady company practicing capitalism at its finest. The turnover rate is insane and they will hire anyone. They don't drug test and it shows, by the type of questionables that work there.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no job security / high turnover rate
Enjoyable to an extent
Remote Customer Service Billing Agent (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 30, 2013
I throughly enjoyed working for ABC financial. But the managers didnt show a willingness to help me succeed. But i would refer anyone who needs a job
Good workplace
CSR (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 8, 2012
easy going day at work but sometimes stressful. Coworkers all get along, hardest part is i learning the skills.
Pros
benefits, and off on weekends
Customer Service Rep
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2012
Great pay, great benefits but no work/life balance. It's a billing company call center so prepare for call after call with 107 calls in queue. Not fun. Mandatory OT for call center reps isn't fun either but the paychecks are nice and fat. Good benefits too.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
stressful, too many calls, very strict