ABC Financial Employee Reviews in United States

Great Place to work and billed skills
Data Conversion Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 18, 2016
Great place to work! Leading in industry for Software Billing! Great place to grow and learn management and leadership skills.
Pros
Great work environment
Great travel opportunities and life experience
Onsite Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 12, 2016
Every job is never the same as the last, you never know what you are walking into. I spent the majority of the weekends in airports- Saturday flying home, Sunday flying to the next destination.
I learned how to treat clients, time management, adapt to different communities and environments, scheduling and booking travel, how to deal with unexpected scenarios and so much more that cannot be put into words. This is an amazing job for someone who loves to be in a different state each week.
The most difficult part of the job is work/life balance and not seeing my family for, sometimes, five weeks at a time. However, the absolute best part of the job is staying in fancy hotels, driving lovely cars, meeting new people, being sent to a club right by the sea and getting free travel miles.
Pros
Free travel and exploring.
Cons
Eating out all of the time, not being able to exercise and not seeing family.
Overall Good Company
ABC Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 8, 2016
All in all I would say abc financial is a good company to work for, there may come a time when you hit your ceiling but outside of that it is a great place to work.
Pros
Small Company Feel
Cons
Growth Ceilings
Great stepping stone
OSIM (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 2, 2016
ABC Financial is a great company to work for. They are passionate about customer satisfaction and seek out exceptional individual to help them "create raving fans."
I've never worked for a company with so many employees that love what they do and everything the company stands for.
Loved it
REMOTE CSR AGENT (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJanuary 29, 2016
I loved the job but didnt feel like I had enough time to train on the subject, but I do love the fact on how they interview and do the training process when your a remote csr agent
Pros
GREAT PAY, WORK FROM HOME, ONE HOUR LUNCH
Cons
SHORT BREAKS, SHORT TRAINING
I love(d) ABC and I would go back
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Remote/Work From HomeJanuary 14, 2016
The only reason I left is because of personal reasons that I didn't want to conflict with my work schedule and cause me to leave the job on bad terms. The money, hours, atmosphere and convenience of the job is great. I stopped really caring about call centers years ago and when I got this opportunity I fell back in love with it. Management and supervisors are awesome, the pay and incentives are so awesome...the hardest part of the job??? I can't think of any. I just wish they had flexible hours or even part time hours. That would make this job PERFECT. It's still great though and NO, I am no making this stuff up. I truly love ABC.
Customer Service Agent
Cusotmer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Work from homeJanuary 11, 2016
Productive work place I am a remote agent working from home not a bad company to work for. Flexible work hours. A team to reach out for help. It is a caring environment.
Regular paced environment
Lead Verifier (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARDecember 31, 2015
Proof reading contract after the data entry workers have entered into the system. I learned to proof read at a nice pace and become as accurate as possible. Co workers were nice and so were managers almost like family. Lunch breaks were flexible, which was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Early work hours, fast paced work
Cons
No benefits, low wages
very strict while working remote.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 22, 2015
Calls were usually back to back. Calls usually consisted of gym members upset about the contract they signed with the gym, not realizing the nature of the contract they signed. It's really unfortunate that people don't read the fine print and the Gym higher-ups or whoever who generates these contracts are aware that people are not going to read the fine print or are not going to understand it. Then people are locked into a contract while no longer going to the gym but their accounts are being charged each month while they thought they ended their membership...What a pitiful game they play on consumers. I say don't pay to workout, it is free!
Pros
work from home
Cons
they treat grown people like children with the strict rules
Excellent Company and Environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 31, 2015
Awesome company to work for. if given the opportunity to rejoin the company, I would definitely become apart of their team.
Na
Mail Clerk & Data Processing/Billing Management (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 19, 2015
I have no complaints. I make the most out of every opportunity that I start. Every position can have its downside and nothing is perfect but, if there is plenty opportunity available within a company I am an opportunist who is ambitious. This role was a great role.
Good company
Offline Customer Care Processor (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 4, 2015
It was a goo company to work for. You had the opportunity to work from home, and they provided all the necessary equipment. There was an opportunity monthly to receive bonuses as well as a yearly bonus based on years at the company.
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF CLIENT TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Sherwood ArkansasAugust 5, 2015
ABC is a great place to work once you get past the culture. Very Keen on customer service. Advancement opportunities are good. Overall good company.
Terrible place to work
Data Entry, Data Entry Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 23, 2015
Management does not care about their employees. They pretend to listen to any complaints and suggestions but do not really care. They will stab you in the back in a heartbeat. Do not work here.
good pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 19, 2014
Worked from home, Monday through Friday. Some holidays off but several mandatory OT hours required the day after (ex. Friday after Thanksgiving). Handled customer service calls for different gym members around the country, I learned Gyms are very shady. Since you work from home, there is no real interaction with coworkers or management, you begin to love the outside world, even traffic!! You feel like a number, like no one cares about you. There is plenty of micromanaging. Felt like never did anything right, always provided with plenty of negative feed back (despite having good stats), no recognition for a job well done. The hardest part of the job was being at home when family is around. Guidelines state you can be fired if customers can hear any outside noise, and despite having my own office, I was always paranoid and uncomfortable. Another downside of working there is the very frequent mandatory OT. If you are going to school, even if you setup your schedule around work, you may have to chose, get fired or continue your education. There is nothing I can honestly say I enjoyed about this job.
Pros
pay
Cons
mandatory ot, the feeling that you never do something right, work from home
good job with job stability
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  little rockAugust 4, 2014
great incentives and bonuses, weekends off and you also get paid vacations
No job is worth the stress
Remote Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  HomeJune 13, 2014
This job is beyond impossible. They are quick to jump down your throat for the smallest mistake (mostly mistakes made because the at home supervisors give you different demands on how to do things) yet they won't bother telling you how well your doing once in a blue moon. They talk down to you as if your a child. My supervisor was rude to the point where I had gone to HR and told them my concerns. Nothing got done because those who work at the actual location have their own little clique and the work from home agents don't stand a chance (unless your a friend or family member of someone at the main branch that they have referred and they see to it that their friends treat you good). This company is a set up for failure and sadly it's not even the angry customers that are calling, it's the supervisors and the company it self. I would recommend staying far far away from ABC Financial as possible. The amount they pay is not worth the stress and being degraded by those at the branch.
Pros
pay, weekends off, working from home
Cons
too many to list!
Not Good
No Longer Work There (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 18, 2014
I think there's a fairly select type of person who would enjoy working here. This is a company that primarily has one product, an aging health club billing system. Management has pushed the company into growth, which would be great, except for the fact that managing a small company and managing a larger one require different skill sets. The current president got his start as the janitor of the company. Kudos for job advancement, but he does not have the skill set needed to lead this company. I witness a lot of back stabbing and office politics with this company. Some people like that sort of thing.

This company is ripe to see a more nimble competitor, with a more modern (less overhead) software product move in to this niche market .
Pros
seem to be very loyal to the small town in which it's located.
Cons
incompetent management, finger pointing, out dated product
Very busy
Customer Care Personal & Mail Processor (Former Employee) –  work from homeJanuary 17, 2014
Handled all word processing and typing. Entered data for reports and production items. Helped plan and organize company functions. Answered the telephone and represented the company in a professional and businesslike manner.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours, mandatory overtime 3 times a week
remote
Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 8, 2013
overall good company to work for, its all remote theres really no interaction with anyone else except the clients you are assisting
Pros
remotely, able to get paid time off as soon as youre hired
Cons
management still needs to focus on the teams