ABC Financial Employee Reviews in United States

Great travel opportunities and life experience
Onsite Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 12, 2016
Every job is never the same as the last, you never know what you are walking into. I spent the majority of the weekends in airports- Saturday flying home, Sunday flying to the next destination.
I learned how to treat clients, time management, adapt to different communities and environments, scheduling and booking travel, how to deal with unexpected scenarios and so much more that cannot be put into words. This is an amazing job for someone who loves to be in a different state each week.
The most difficult part of the job is work/life balance and not seeing my family for, sometimes, five weeks at a time. However, the absolute best part of the job is staying in fancy hotels, driving lovely cars, meeting new people, being sent to a club right by the sea and getting free travel miles.
Pros
Free travel and exploring.
Cons
Eating out all of the time, not being able to exercise and not seeing family.
Regular paced environment
Lead Verifier (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARDecember 31, 2015
Proof reading contract after the data entry workers have entered into the system. I learned to proof read at a nice pace and become as accurate as possible. Co workers were nice and so were managers almost like family. Lunch breaks were flexible, which was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Early work hours, fast paced work
Cons
No benefits, low wages
I love(d) ABC and I would go back
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Remote/Work From HomeJanuary 14, 2016
The only reason I left is because of personal reasons that I didn't want to conflict with my work schedule and cause me to leave the job on bad terms. The money, hours, atmosphere and convenience of the job is great. I stopped really caring about call centers years ago and when I got this opportunity I fell back in love with it. Management and supervisors are awesome, the pay and incentives are so awesome...the hardest part of the job??? I can't think of any. I just wish they had flexible hours or even part time hours. That would make this job PERFECT. It's still great though and NO, I am no making this stuff up. I truly love ABC.
very strict while working remote.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 22, 2015
Calls were usually back to back. Calls usually consisted of gym members upset about the contract they signed with the gym, not realizing the nature of the contract they signed. It's really unfortunate that people don't read the fine print and the Gym higher-ups or whoever who generates these contracts are aware that people are not going to read the fine print or are not going to understand it. Then people are locked into a contract while no longer going to the gym but their accounts are being charged each month while they thought they ended their membership...What a pitiful game they play on consumers. I say don't pay to workout, it is free!
Pros
work from home
Cons
they treat grown people like children with the strict rules
Overall Good Company
ABC Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 8, 2016
All in all I would say abc financial is a good company to work for, there may come a time when you hit your ceiling but outside of that it is a great place to work.
Pros
Small Company Feel
Cons
Growth Ceilings
Great stepping stone
OSIM (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 2, 2016
ABC Financial is a great company to work for. They are passionate about customer satisfaction and seek out exceptional individual to help them "create raving fans."
I've never worked for a company with so many employees that love what they do and everything the company stands for.
Great Place to work and billed skills
Data Conversion Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 18, 2016
Great place to work! Leading in industry for Software Billing! Great place to grow and learn management and leadership skills.
Pros
Great work environment
Loved it
REMOTE CSR AGENT (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJanuary 29, 2016
I loved the job but didnt feel like I had enough time to train on the subject, but I do love the fact on how they interview and do the training process when your a remote csr agent
Pros
GREAT PAY, WORK FROM HOME, ONE HOUR LUNCH
Cons
SHORT BREAKS, SHORT TRAINING
Shady Boots
Client Services (Former Employee) –  Sherwood ArkansasJune 28, 2013
I have never experienced a job like this makes you feel like your never doing anything right, never praises you for improvements only if you get 100 on your QA score do they recognize you. And you better keep it up because the praise is vey short lived. This a a very cliquish job and they really don't like new people trying to get to know them. If you do make friends it will be with the people you started with but most do go there separate ways once there on the floor. Mostly they are just trying to hold on to there jobs because once you on the floor the employee emprowement is over and they let you know in a Heart beat you can and will be replaced. Member Services forced to be Client services Rep also or find a new job. They appear to be a quality company and that you should be honored to work there but truth be told they are a very shady company practicing capitalism at its finest. The turnover rate is insane and they will hire anyone. They don't drug test and it shows, by the type of questionables that work there.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no job security / high turnover rate
Customer Service Agent
Cusotmer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Work from homeJanuary 11, 2016
Productive work place I am a remote agent working from home not a bad company to work for. Flexible work hours. A team to reach out for help. It is a caring environment.
Na
Mail Clerk & Data Processing/Billing Management (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 19, 2015
I have no complaints. I make the most out of every opportunity that I start. Every position can have its downside and nothing is perfect but, if there is plenty opportunity available within a company I am an opportunist who is ambitious. This role was a great role.
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF CLIENT TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Sherwood ArkansasAugust 5, 2015
ABC is a great place to work once you get past the culture. Very Keen on customer service. Advancement opportunities are good. Overall good company.
Good company
Offline Customer Care Processor (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 4, 2015
It was a goo company to work for. You had the opportunity to work from home, and they provided all the necessary equipment. There was an opportunity monthly to receive bonuses as well as a yearly bonus based on years at the company.
Customer Service Rep
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2012
Great pay, great benefits but no work/life balance. It's a billing company call center so prepare for call after call with 107 calls in queue. Not fun. Mandatory OT for call center reps isn't fun either but the paychecks are nice and fat. Good benefits too.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
stressful, too many calls, very strict
Excellent Company and Environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 31, 2015
Awesome company to work for. if given the opportunity to rejoin the company, I would definitely become apart of their team.
ABC Financial
Mail Processor/ Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJuly 24, 2012
Employees are well trained and questions answered patiently and knowledgeably by management team. A "family" environment is promoted.
Pros
free gym membership, medical benefits, 401k, and company contests
Cons
very difficult goals set to achieve for standards.
Not Good
No Longer Work There (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 18, 2014
I think there's a fairly select type of person who would enjoy working here. This is a company that primarily has one product, an aging health club billing system. Management has pushed the company into growth, which would be great, except for the fact that managing a small company and managing a larger one require different skill sets. The current president got his start as the janitor of the company. Kudos for job advancement, but he does not have the skill set needed to lead this company. I witness a lot of back stabbing and office politics with this company. Some people like that sort of thing.

This company is ripe to see a more nimble competitor, with a more modern (less overhead) software product move in to this niche market .
Pros
seem to be very loyal to the small town in which it's located.
Cons
incompetent management, finger pointing, out dated product
Not a fun work enviroment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 12, 2012
Wouldnt recommend job to anyone
They dont have enough flexibility for workes
benefits
Cons
they dont care about their employees
Good workplace
CSR (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 8, 2012
easy going day at work but sometimes stressful. Coworkers all get along, hardest part is i learning the skills.
Pros
benefits, and off on weekends
good pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 19, 2014
Worked from home, Monday through Friday. Some holidays off but several mandatory OT hours required the day after (ex. Friday after Thanksgiving). Handled customer service calls for different gym members around the country, I learned Gyms are very shady. Since you work from home, there is no real interaction with coworkers or management, you begin to love the outside world, even traffic!! You feel like a number, like no one cares about you. There is plenty of micromanaging. Felt like never did anything right, always provided with plenty of negative feed back (despite having good stats), no recognition for a job well done. The hardest part of the job was being at home when family is around. Guidelines state you can be fired if customers can hear any outside noise, and despite having my own office, I was always paranoid and uncomfortable. Another downside of working there is the very frequent mandatory OT. If you are going to school, even if you setup your schedule around work, you may have to chose, get fired or continue your education. There is nothing I can honestly say I enjoyed about this job.
Pros
pay
Cons
mandatory ot, the feeling that you never do something right, work from home