ABC Healthcare, Rochester, NY Apr 2013– Current
Senior .Net Developer
Always Best Care is an organization which is lies under health care Domain. ABC have many of franchisee's in different regions of US or in the other countries like Canada, Germany, Australia. In those Franchisee's they have hired many of the Caregiver which were provide different type of Services like In Home Care, Assisted Living – more... Places Service to Senior Citizens. Always Best Care have strong relationships with area hospitals, social workers, senior communities and senior resources throughout the area.
We have developed a CRM for Always Best Care which includes Corporate Users, Area Representatives, Franchisee Owner/User, Vendor, Client, Communities, Payers, Caregivers. By the help of this CRM Always Best Care handles all the services in between Clients and Caregivers, Billing for Franchisee, Area Representatives, Clients and Payroll for Caregiver.
In this we have also developed CMS Websites for all the Franchisees on the basis of Regions.
• Developed a multilingual CRM to managing the Clients, Communities, Payers, Caregivers. Which helps User to schedule services between Client/Community and Caregivers. It also includes a Franchise Management Section to manage all the franchisees on the basis of Area, Region and on the basis of Territories.
• Developed Invoice and Payroll section for Caregiver, Payer, Communities, Franchisee, Area Representatives on the basis of scheduled services.
• Developed different CMS websites for all franchisees on the basis of region with own details of particular franchisee.
• Worked on the requirements gathering, requirements analysis and Design of the UI screens.
• Interaction with Caregivers for getting better understanding about the requirement for Caregiver Sections, which includes Caregiver profile , Caregiver matching and restriction with the particular clients ,how they can complete his/her schedule by the help of IVR and how they can attend training before providing services to the client.
• Interaction with Franchisee's for getting better understanding about the requirement for creating Client, Caregiver, Payer, Community and schedule different type of services in between Client and Caregiver.
• Developed Web Services for integration with IVR to check Scheduled Service Status.
• Implemented Ajax&jQuery to improve the response time.
• Responsibilities also include to work with onsite team and delegate tasks to other team members.
• Used Entity Framework to Save, Update and fetch data from database.
• Worked on SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Worked on Senior Living Finder portal, which helps user to register his/her property as a old age home or assisted living places with details like, amenities Pictures, living areas etc.
• Responsibilities also included debugging of complex cross browser CSS and HTML issues.
• Worked on Tortoise SVN.
• Worked on JIRA for creating sprints and epics.
• Involved in deploying and updating application (including database) to production server.
• Involved in manual deployment of code to QA and Production server.
• Worked in a team of 20 members. – less