ABC Healthcare, Rochester, NY Jan 2013– Current
Senior .Net Developer
Always Best Care is an organization which is lies under health care Domain. ABC has many of franchisees in different regions of US or in the other countries like Canada, Germany, and Australia. In those Franchisee's they have hired many of the Caregiver which were provide different type of Services like In Home Care, Assisted Living Places Service to Senior Citizens. Always Best Care has strong relationships with area hospitals, social workers, senior communities and senior resources throughout the area.
• Developed a CRM to managing the Clients, Communities, Payers, and Caregivers. Which helps User to schedule services between Client/Community and Caregivers and also helps in the Billing and Payroll for Client/Community and Caregivers?
• Developed Web Services for integration with IVR to check Scheduled Service Status.
• Implemented Ajax & jQuery to improve the response time.
• Worked on the requirement gathering, requirements analysis and Design of the UI screens.
• Developed as a Multi lingual site.
• Responsibilities also include working with onsite team and delegate tasks to other team members.
• Used Entity Framework to Save, Update and fetch data from database.
• Worked on SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Worked on Senior Living Finder portal, which helps user to register his/her property – more... as a old age home or assisted living places with details like, amenities Pictures, living areas etc.
• Responsibilities also included debugging of complex cross browser CSS and HTML issues.
• Worked on Tortoise SVN.
• Worked on JIRA for creating sprints and epics.
• Involved in deploying and updating application (including database) to production server.
• Involved in manual deployment of code to QA and Production server.
• Worked in a team of 20 members. – less