Provide pest control services to include general pests, termites and rodents. Talk with existing customers and
potential customers about the services that ABC offers. Follow ABC protocols and procedures.
Training period: 30-45 days (depending on experience) on the job training. Salary paid while training: $1800.00 per month
Commercial Pest Specialists are expected to be detailed oriented and able to work at least 5 days a week and work
every other Saturday
You must be a person who enjoys dealing with people and enjoy working outdoors.
- Perform service route.
- Solicit existing customer and new customers for additional services.
- Evaluate pest situations by inspecting conditions;
- Able to read and comprehend labels
- Present new services that can be offered by ABC.
- Collect revenue by obtaining service verifications.
- Complete records by entering required information.
- Maintain quality results by adhering to company standards.
- Read/write reports; comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English.
- Complete designated work within day/month assigned.
- Attend weekly training meetings.
- Maintain safe work habits by following company standards.
- Utilize O.S.H.A. mandated personal protective equipment.
- Utilize application equipment, inspection equipment and small hand/power tools.
- Participate in Company sponsored continuing education classes.
- Educate clients on pest issues.
- Interface with employees at different levels.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Maintain clean vehicle at all times.
- Must pass background check.
- Must pass driving record check.
- Must pass physical examination. * Must pass drug test.
- Must posses a valid driver’s license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Good Communication (written/oral).
- Excellent attendance record.
- Good driving record.
- Computer Skills required.
- Ability to tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, i.e., Heat/Cold, Heights and Confined spaces.
- High School education is required, some college a plus.
- Employee must be 21 years of age.
- Employer provides classroom and on-the-job training during the first several months of employment and continuous
- Following on-the-job training and the requirements, employee will be required to complete state
- Hand Manipulation
- Climbing, Ladders, etc...
- Pushing/Pulling * Crouching/Stooping
- Coordination (hand/eye/foot)
- Using machines/tools
- Using chemicals Lifting or Carrying
Under 10 lbs Frequently
11 – 25 lbs Frequently
26 – 50 lbs Occasionally
51 – 75 lbs Occasionally