Salary - 30,000 - 40,000k
Hours - Sunday night - Thursday night roughly 10:00 p.m. - 6 : 00 a.m.... Friday and Saturday night off. All commercial accounts.
- Perform service route that has been scheduled by exact time by the office.
- Evaluates pest control situation by inspecting conditions; identifying new infestations and determining causes; analyzing treatment, prevention, and exclusion options.
- Enter/exit structures, crawl spaces, climb over/on top of structures, and ascend/descend stairs.
- Be able to climb on and off roofs
- Be able to climb a 40 foot high ladder
- Places pest control materials by determining appropriate bait, including gels, dust, granules, and liquids; applying pest control materials to interior and exterior.
- Presents new services that can be offered by ABC.
- Collects revenue by obtaining service verifications.
- Completes records by entering required information.
- Will be required to pick up dead animals.
- Maintains quality results by adhering to company standards.
- Read/write reports; comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English.
- Complete designated work within day/month assigned.
- Attend weekly training meetings at 7:00 AM.
- Maintains safe work habits by following company standards.
- Utilize O.S.H.A. mandated personal protective equipment.
- Utilize application equipment, inspection equipment and small hand/power tools.
- Participates in Company sponsored continuing education classes.
- Educate clients in proper sanitation as a part of the pest control program.
- Interface with employees at different levels
- Must be able to pass drug test and physical
Indeed - 4 months ago