ABC Nissan Employee Reviews

Where I started in the automotive business.
All positions up to Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 15, 2016
Started as a Used Car Salesperson, next a Assistant Sales Manager, then a Sales Manager, a Finance Manager, an Internet Director a HR /Trainer.

This will always be home.
Pros
Exceptional Sales Process, Inventory, support
Cons
Compant bought out and I didnt fit into their plans any more.
Amazing Place to make a Living
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 4, 2016
Trunks is an amazing place to work as well as be a patron of. They take care of their employees and believe great things can happen when you embrace a team-oriented workplace setting.
ABC Nissan
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  1300 E Camleback RdJanuary 6, 2016
I wouldn't recommend working here. Don't plan on having any free time on your hands at the end of the day. Be ready to work 60+ hours a week and if your new to the business you better seek guidance from someone else other than the Management there because they wont help you succeed.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
The environment was enjoyable, productive and fast paced.
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2015
ABC Nissan was a great place to work but I just wasn't interested in the auto industry. I'm looking something more towards the medical field and I want to be enrolled back in school for Fire Science in the fall.
Great Experience with great peers!
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2015
Being a full time student doesn't leave much time to work but management worked with me so well that I was able to balance both school and work.
Pros
Great Management
Benefits
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 16, 2014
I was a biller at ABC NISSAN so my days consisted of processing paperwork for deals, handling phone calls, interacting with other coworkers (who were great). The management team we had there was pretty amazing. They taught me a lot about the car business as well as the accounting side of it. I took a lot of knowledge away from ABC and its leaders. The most enjoyable part of the job was probably knowing that I was appreciated, getting to know coworkers, and the excitement of learning something so new. The hardest part of the job was the hours. They only got tough at the end of the month when everything had to be done by a strict deadline. Each department did seem to be considerate of the others necessary involvement in the process though so it wasn't as bad as some.
Great work environment, but poor reputation
New Car Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 4, 2014
Managers are all up beat excellent individuals to work with, but the location in specific has a dreadful reputation and former clients utterly despise ABC Nissan contacting them. More of a telemarketing job than a car sales job. If the reputation could be fixed, the job could be fantastic.
Pros
excellent management and training programs
Cons
long hard hours and poor reputation
Great, Personable GM
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2014
I have never worked for better management than I did at ABC Nissan. It was a family. Each and every employee worked together to meet customer satisfaction and ensure the job was complete. GREAT COMPANY!
productive, friendly
Junior Estimator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2014
Always work to do, team oriented with friendly staff everyone is willing to help , gm involved in everyday work so understands everyday workflow.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
short breaks
Good work environment, Most people I worked with had amazing attitudes.
Accounting/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 25, 2014
I worked as a receptionist for the first few months with the company. I love that job. The interaction with people, answering busy phones, the up paced environment. I was asked to move upstairs to Accounting to do A/R. I liked working in accounting, the job wasn't as high paced and less interaction with people. I had a lot to learn as I have never been in accounting before.

Want to know more about ABC Nissan?

Ask a question
Faced paced envoriment with little free time
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2014
In a typical day at work, I would be required to make at least 50 outbound calls, send 25 emails, and make 2 appointments. As a person new to the business with no clientel making outbound calls was about the only thing I did for anywhere from 9 to 13 hours/day. The management was very helpful and supportive as were the coworkers, and I really enjoyed getting to work with vehicles, however the long hours and distance from home made it very difficult to continue working for this company.
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
long hours, commision based
poor management
Porter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 18, 2014
the management feels if you have to take time off work for an family emergency that you don't need to work at this company.
Pros
good team of people
Cons
horrible management
Fun workplace
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2012
Typical day was busy but awesome,
Mangement was Great!
Co-workers were pretty nice
Hardest part when I left the Co for family personal reason,
I enjoyed it all.
Pros
all
Cons
medical insurance was too high
Steady environment, desk job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 24, 2012
Steady environment, conducting vehicle inspection for new purchased vehicles, friendly staff, great department to work for.
Outstanding Training in sales and in managment
SALES, ASST. MGR, FINANCE MGR/DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  PHOENIX,AZJune 27, 2012
My Automotive career started in 1993 at ABC NISSAN I went through training and took of like a bullet in sales I was the youngest Salesprofessional in the dealership which by the way is the largest nissan dealership in volume in the United States I was salesmen of month in volume 9 months out of 12 with over 70 salespeople to compete against. after being there from sales,and promoted to asst.mgr to finance director of the dealership I helped them open there new nissan dealership in finance.
Pros
was tought the best training available in the sales, marketing and management
Fun environment to work in. Great people and great experience.
Rental Agent/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2012
I learned so much at this job. I learned how to use new computer software like ADP and TSD. I enjoyed greeting customers and helping in any way i could. Good customer service is very important to me as well as for any company.

4.3