Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Basic Functions: Responsible to perform receptionist duties, customer service and scheduling, clerical data entry into Quickbooks and assist in generating bids.
1. Answer multi-line telephone system, take accurate messages and transfer calls to appropriate person in a professional and efficient manner.
2. Greet, screen, and direct incoming visitors in an a professional manner
3. Open / distribute incoming mail daily
Customer Service and Scheduling
1. Answer customer calls and questions in a courteous, professional and timely manner. Follow up communication as required.
2. Using Wintac and Exel as scheduling tools, work with Superintendent to schedule necessary work.
3. Generate work orders describing basic work to be performed by technician
4. Insure that work has been completed and paperwork is organized to flow into invoicing
5. Dispatch technicians efficiently and through the use of XORA
Clerical and Bid Generation
1. Enter Accounts Payable data into Quickbooks from incoming invoices
2. Use GIS and Google mapping to assist in the generation of bids
Bilingual Team oriented
Oral communication skills Organization and planning skills
Written communication skills Math aptitude and accuracy
Telephone etiquette Computer literacy
Customer Service Keyboard skills
Diplomacy Time Management
High School diploma
Prior office experience required
Prior scheduling experience preferred