ABC Supply Employee Reviews

Love this job and the people here
Route driver, Material Handler, Customer service (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 18, 2017
Working with such a top-notch national company has been extremely rewarding. As a branch we have recently progressed into one of the most well regarded and profitable branches in the entire region. Everyone at our branch is like family and we work as a team. Everyone including the manager does whatever it takes to get the job done. Being such a competitive and professional branch the expectations are high but every associate continues to exceed them. Communication is a necessity throughout our branch as we continue to increase our efficiency and accuracy with all work. Starting this job with absolutely no knowledge of the material or the industry I was astonished at how quickly I was able to pick it up also thanks to my more than helpful co-workers. I would recommend this branch for a job undoubtedly and also a roofing supplier.
fun work place
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee) –  East Peoria, ILDecember 11, 2016
go in move railcars to dump sugar for making of ethanol products. solve any problems or confilicts that may arise that was my job as supervisor.
Pros
great group of guys to work with
Cons
sometimes to many hours a week 70 or so
Great Sales Career
Intern (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILNovember 28, 2016
I was only able to do an internship with ABC Supply. However, during my time with them I learned the skills that I will be able to use going forward into the future.
my typical day
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNNovember 21, 2016
I started work at 9am and got done at 3pm. I put together medical equipment, making very little money. I learned to work together as a team with my co-workers. I also learned how the assembly works due to me never worked for assemble. I really enjoyed the atmosphere that I worked in as they made it easy to come to work everyday.
Good Stable Company
Route driver, Material Handler, Customer service. (Former Employee) –  Niles Ill.November 16, 2016
ABC supply is a roofing, window , and siding supply company. Great hours, great fair management with great benefits IE: pay ,vacation and bonus incentives.
Pros
Good Stable Company
Cons
Seasonal Leave usually mid November to Early March
Great company to work for
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Broadview Heights, OHNovember 8, 2016
You will do a lot of work but overall it's a good company to work for. It's also easy to move up in the company.. Abc cares about there employees.
Laid back environment, nice people
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOOctober 19, 2016
People are enjoyable to work with. the pay is good. I enjoy my job and look forward to working every day. I enjoy getting overtime when it's available.
Pros
overtime
Cons
get home late sometimes
Great opportunity to work for a great, progressive company
Cotract Marketing Person (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 12, 2016
Working with such a top-notch national company has been extremely rewarding. They are a true leader in how a business can succeed.
We need a in house Theropist at our branch
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Norfolk VaOctober 12, 2016
ABC is a good company our branch as issues.. sales people come out in warehouse and scream at warehouse people and drivers in front of customers and we get told they will fire us and get some other dumb truck driver to do our job.. half the workers work hard and the other half are lazy and nothing is done.. People coming in 20 minutes late to work everyday and leave a hour early. Get told we are stupid and get blamed for everything and threaten to be fired everyday..
Pros
Gareented 40 hours even in winter
Cons
Work with lazy co workers and poor management
fast paced
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  fort worth txOctober 10, 2016
Fast paced if your good at you job they wont promote you to advance your own career goals . High turn over rate and poor pay for certain positions .
Pros
good pay and excellent benefits
Cons
poor management communication

Want to know more about ABC Supply?

Ask a question
I already gave my review
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76112October 3, 2016
This is an ok organization. Seems like it has grown since i was there. Leadership sometimes gets flooded with work and its difficult to communicate with them. At the end of the day you were productive and a vital player in the organizations goals.
warehouse and some deliveries
Warehouse/Driver (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 15, 2016
Summer very fast paced and enjoyable to work. Winters slower, less hours still good place to be. good customer service and employees to work with
Great company.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILJune 29, 2016
Great company, great benefits, and great co-workers. Typical day at work running the warehouse pulling orders, keeping warehouse clean and in order, putting material and supplies away, and help customers.
Great Company !
Class A Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJJune 24, 2016
I'm fairly new to the company (coming up on 2nd month) as a driver and so far so good. The majority of the trucks are 2006 Mack Granites which are very well maintained and have ice cold ac. The management is great, and they're very knowledgeable in all aspects. The pay is fair, and it can become a very physical job, but it's never a problem. I anticipate a layoff during the winter but I was aware of that before I accepted the position as management was up front with me. They buy us lunch every Friday which is awesome. I highly recommend working for ABC Supply.
Pros
Great management & coworkers
Cons
When you spill a pallet of shingles and have to pick them up
typical job
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2016
typical job, job has good work culture but poor management. Fun place to work because of the employees, temps do not get benefits
Pros
poor management
Cons
poor management
Great company
Truck Driver CDL A (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLJune 8, 2016
Great company to work for.Staff has been there for many years, so they provide a lot of knowledge. Trucks are in fair condition.
Good job, Good Pay
Route driver (Former Employee) –  LaSalle, ILMay 16, 2016
Good stable company, great team atmosphere,good management. Only pitfall Seasonal Work. Good management, good benefits. Trucks and equipment up to date and well taken care of.
Pros
overtime
Cons
Seasonal job March through mid November
Management was non-existant, and it is a constant circus, worker attitudes are bad along with the management
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dayton , OHMay 4, 2016
Left a good job to come to ABC ( was recruited to come there ) , then left to dry. Many other individuals have experienced the same treatment or worse... really disappointing.
Cons
Treated and talked to as though you are beneath Branch Manager, and your side of the story makes no difference.
temp
roof loader (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 28, 2016
this is a temp agency and I love this agency they put you out with good jobs that will hire you on if you a good worker. this company help me a lot with jobs
Negative attitude bad place to be
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAApril 23, 2016
Very very poor management the manager at this branch does a lot of stuff against company policies and the don't really care about safety of the workers and it seems like are opinion doesn't count we complain to corporate and they don't do anything the always defend their managers they don't care for the people below
Pros
Cons
A lot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Supply. Our community is ready to answer.