Experience the Power and Flexibility of Data Analysis in Real-Time,
Designed to Your Business Specifications
ABSi is currently seeking an experienced recruiter to join a small IT recruiting team and make a big impact on our projects. This is an exciting and challenging position serving an elite client base. ABSi Recruiters are responsible for full life cycle recruiting. The job entails assisting project and hiring managers in developing job requirements, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews, interviewing candidates, offer package preparations, and offer negotiations as well as strong project involvement.
- Work with ABSi Resource Manager to source, interview, and recruit IT candidates for a variety of Analytics tools to include Adobe Insight, Comscore, IBM Tealeaf, Hadoop, TeraData, etc.
- Contact candidates and perform technical interviews and verify candidate meets requirements
- Format resumes as needed per the job requirement
- 1+ years of experience as an IT Recruiter
- Experience in creative recruiting through networking in addition to traditional recruiting methods.
- Must have a proven track record of recruiting through cold calling, as well as lead generation, and have experience in technical interview preparation, placement and closing.
- Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive "get-it-done" attitude.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be determined to succeed, and willing to work hard.
- Must have good general computer skills including the MS Office Suite.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic that takes ownership of their job.
- Must have the desire to work with people.
- Possible travel (less than 10%).
- 2+ week PTO and 10 holidays
- 401k with 4% company matching contribution
- Telework options after the first year of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Hiring bonuses
If you’re interested, please let us know as soon as possible, we are looking to fill this position quickly!