For over 90 years, A.C. Nelsen has retained great prices, attentive service, and positive relationships with our customers and community, and we have the sources to back it up. We are proud to have received the First Place Award of Best RV Dealer from Omaha Magazine's Best of Omaha, voted on by local readers.
Come work for the oldest dealership in the world! We are currently seeking an individual to fill a full time RV Sales Representative selling RVs, camping trailers and supplies at our location in Atlantic, Iowa. The applicant must have an enthusiastic personality and possess excellent customer service skills. We prefer the applicant has prior experience in auto or RV sales, or related industry. Further responsibilities would include:
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe units and explain use, operation, and care of unit to customers.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain units based on customer needs and desires.
- Compute unit sale price.
- Answer questions regarding the dealership and its merchandise.
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment, and security practices.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- Place special orders with manufacturer to find desired unit for customer.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise.
- Estimate and quote trade-in allowances.
- Follow up with previous customers and prospect to improve client base.
- Assist in preparation of product shows, visit with prospects at the show just as if they were in the showroom.
Considerable knowledge of:
- Customer and Personal Service- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. Previous successful RV/Auto sales experience is preferred.
- Product knowledge
- Active Listening- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Mathematics- Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Speaking- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Social Perceptiveness- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Critical Thinking- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Negotiation- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Active Learning- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Service Orientation- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Time Management- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Self motivated
- Able to work in team environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Skills in operating various office equipment (computer with applicable software, adding machine, photocopy machine, telephone, fax machine, and printer)
- Computer/internet savvy
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -