- Support Operations Supervisor with daily activities.
- Complete necessary paperwork for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Coordinate with Plant Operations Personnel for timely analysis of inbound and outbound materials.
- Report and maintain product records.
- Organize and ship product samples.
- Maintain regulatory compliance data and paperwork for Local, State and Federal requirements.
- Qualify, validate and maintain lab equipment.
- BS, equivalent training, or 3 years experience in chemical industry
- Chemical operations experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Prior experience in operations and/or a quality position preferred.