ACCO Semiconcductor is seeking a Senior Staff RF Test Engineer to join our growing, pre-IPO company with significant growth and revenue stream. This person will be joining an exciting engineering team that has made high performance CMOS 3G PA's viable for the cellular handset market.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Compensation: Base salary, stock option package
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Production final test implementation using the Teradyne ETS-88RF, LTX PAX or other RF testers including hardware and software design
- Production DC probe development
- Create Test Specification based on product specifications
- Test and trouble-shoot Engineering prototype units
- Create ATE characterization test programs
- Create automated correlation routines
- Extend capabilities of existing test systems through bug fixes, improvements, and modifications
- Performing system verification testing, including Gauge R&R
- Working as a team member to define and develop new test platforms as necessary
Specific Qualifications and Skills Include:
- 5-10 years test development experience in semiconductor industry, including experience with RF IC test
- Experience with PA and transmitter design and RF CMOS is preferred.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision including effective time management, prioritization, and organization
- Demonstrated RF test and measurement skills
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated success as team player in delivering products in a timely manner
- Proven working knowledge of the proper use and handling of test instruments including RF Network Analyzers, RF Impedance Analyzers, RF Power meters, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, high voltage probes, LCR bridges, RF calibration kits, DVMs, Function Generators, Capacitance and Inductance meters, etc.
- B.S. or MS Degree in EE, or foreign degree equivalent
Indeed - 8 months ago
ACCO is a fabless semiconductor developer of innovative CMOS RF solutions for the wireless industry. Based in both France and California,...