The Center Manager must establish and maintain excellent customer service with every existing and potential customer. Work involves but is not limited to: overseeing operation of the center, ensuring maximized sales and profitability, center security and safety, inventory control, meeting monthly and yearly Contribution To Plan (CTP) goals, and expense control. This position reports directly to a District Manager.
The Center Manager will:
1. Cash checks using established risk analysis and risk management materials. Risk analysis is defined in current training manuals and/or policies and procedures materials.
2. Follow and administer center security and safety procedures reporting discrepancies to District Supervisor
3. Market all ACE financial services through cross-selling and solicitation; trains and assist other center employees in marketing efforts
4. Process customer loans accurately following written guidelines
5. Oversee daily center operations. Review, interpret and act upon reports including but not limited to: Trend Report, Combined Income Statement, and CTP
6. Supervise, monitor and direct service associates on operations and customer service issues
7. Ensure returns and cash shortages are within established limits
8. Manage controllable expenses through proper staffing, utility usage, janitorial and maintenance service and inventory of non-cash supplies
9. Ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times (parking lot, lobby and booth). Examine and inspect the conditions of internal and external signage
10. Meet and exceed center budget goals. Achieve profit maximization through application and control of expenses
11. Maintain a flexible schedule to work in other centers as needed
12. Performs other duties as assigned
- High school graduate, GED or equivalent training and experience. A minimum of one-year experience in retail financial services preferred. 3-5 years cash handling experience.
- Knowledge of basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in all unit measures using whole numbers, percentages, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to exchange US currency in any denomination.
- Effectively communicate to regional and/or corporate offices with areas of concern/improvement
- Ability to work 10-12 hours in a confined work area, and work an average 48-hour work week.
ACE Cash Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
** Visit us online, and apply: acecashexpress.com
Indeed - 11 months ago
ACE Cash Express really has a bankless job. The company owns a chain of financial services outlets that target the underbanked and bankless...