ACE Cash Express, the largest nationwide financial retail service provider, is currently seeking highly motivated leaders interested in advancing in a fast growing progressive company. Forbes magazine named ACE Cash Express as one of the Top 200 Best-Run Small Companies in the United States.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be a District Manager with Multi-Unit Leadership responsibilities. The District Manager's area will cover Cincinatti OH and Louisville, KY. ACE Cash Express, with over 1,600 centers in 38 states and 15% annual revenue growth, is driving business success through people success. Successful candidates will have the following blend of skills and experience:
- Multi-Unit Management Experience is Required
- Prior Experience in the Financial Service Industry to include Payday Loans and Check Cashing
If you are interested in Multi-Unit responsibilities, leading your own team, managing your own district with over a dozen business centers, growing sales and progressing your career in a rapidly growing company, this is an outstanding opportunity. We are seeking self-motivated, goal-oriented progressive leaders with high integrity and a desire to lead and develop others. Employment with ACE Cash Express includes the following:
- Competitive Compensation and Growth Potential
- Base Salary plus an additional 60% annual bonus potential
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical/Health, Prescription, Dental, Vision, 401K Retirement Plan)
- Management and Business Skills Training and Development
- Promotion opportunities throughout the country
- Company culture that encourages and compensates achievers
- Opportunity to work with a nationwide leader that is expanding throughout the country
Requirements 1.High school graduate or equivalent training; bachelor’s degree preferred.
2.Minimum of three years hands-on, multi-unit supervisory and profit and loss responsibility in a retail environment
3.Knowledge of basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in all unit measures using whole numbers, percentages, common fractions and decimals
4.Ability to exchange US currency in any denomination
5.Effectively communicates to center staff, regional and/or corporate offices with areas of concern/improvement and point out high performance
6.Ability to work a minimum of five days per week being on call at all times as needed
7.Ability to travel from center to center by car; some overnight travel may be required
ACE Cash Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.