Ace Relocation Systems, Inc. is a family-owned, growing transportation company with locations across the US. We are currently seeking a RELOCATION COORDINATOR for our Phoenix location with good people skills to promote customer relations while managing a challenging workload. You will be responsible for communicating information and timeline objectives to transferring customers, third-party agents, drivers and dispatchers to ensure timely, coordinated relocation services.
We are seeking a professional, reliable, highly detail-oriented, energetic individual with excellent organizational skills. Candidates for this position must be self motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision and to multi-task. At least two years of moderate to heavy customer service experience required. Moving and storage industry experience preferred. References and background checks will be required prior to employment. Ace is a drug-free workplace.
DUTIES include but are not limited to:
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and staff.
- Be able to work autonomously in office environment
- Appropriately represent the agency in a professional manner
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office Programs, including Word and Excel
- Basic office equipment knowledge (fax, copier, scanning, phones, etc.)
- Good English communication skills, both reading and writing
- Ability to meet schedules and timelines
We provide a friendly and motivating work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k. Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Company information can be found at www.acerelocation.com. Please forward resume and salary requirements.