Duration: 9 months
*local candidates strongly preferred
all interviews will be in person, no exceptions*
- We are looking for an MQ Administrator to be part of a team whose primary focus is 0n IBM WebSphere Publish/Subscribe and Query/Response implementation with SOAP/HTTP web services.
- This person will be part of a team building a robust, scalable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and needs technical expertise in, and thorough understanding of the IBM SOA foundation.
- This position offers the opportunity to assist in the design, development, and delivery of complex integration products in a SOA environment.
- Candidates must be passionate about innovative software development, eager to learn about cutting-edge technologies, and have proven ability to deliver quality software in an agile team environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform the installation, configuration, and day-to-day tasks that ensure the smooth and efficient operation of a WebSphere MQ run time environment in an IBM SOA Foundation.
- Setup of a queue manager network.
- Understand the complexities of infrastructure design and maintenance.
- Analyze architecture and security issues, and perform advanced troubleshooting.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and provide administrative solutions where appropriate.
Experience Expertise Rating
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Highly desired 4 Years
- 4+ years in administrating in distributed and modular computing solutions Required 4 Years
- IBM SOA tools and applications such as WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, WebSphere
- Registry and Repository Server, WebSphere MQ Explorer, WebSphere Required 4 Years
- WebSphere ESB IDE Required 4 Years
- XML (Extensible Markup Language), XSL (Extensible Stylesheet Language), XSD (XML Schema * Definition), DTD (Document Type Definition), SOAP (Simple Ob Required 4 Years
- JMS (Java Message Service), Web Services, MQ Messaging Required 4 Years
- Agile and iterative methodologies Nice to have 1 Years
- Written and verbal communication skills Required 1 Years
- Experience with HL7, HIPAA, NEIM standards preferred Nice to have 1 Years
Indeed - 23 months ago