U.S. CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS REQUIRED
Federal client project experince must
Required Skills & Yrs of experience
- 2 - 5 solid java coding experience in application development, preferably scientific applications that address the challenges such as integration with Oracle DB, large quantity of data, real-time data processing, utilizing complex messaging management and coding complex algorithms.
- 2+ years of developing applications for a Redhat or UNIX platform.
- Proven ability to write core java code and use UML to create technical design diagrams
- Proven ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, and to present ideas clearly Experience with Eclipse-based IDE on a Linux OS
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science (minimum education requirement)
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- The ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance Desired
- Experience working on a federally funded program
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard