*Location: Woodland Hills - CA ,Mason -OH, Worthington Ohio
Duration: 4+ months contract*
SUMMARY: Responsible for programming on specific application subsets of the companys application portfolio, participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements and leads requirements gathering meetings.
- Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary. Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Assesses current status and supports data information planning.
- Coordinates on-call support and ensures effective monitoring of system.
- Maintains technical development environment.
Requires an AA, BA/BS degree or technical institute training and 5 or more years experience on one or more platforms, multi database, multi language and expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. SKILLS: Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead multiple small projects and provide troubleshooting support.
- Requires strong Java development skills.
- Experience atleast 3 yrs on Web services development required .
- XML transformations required.
- JAVA Spring experience will be a plus.