Duration: 6+ Months
- Work as part of a development team in an onshore/offshore model
- Take design direction from senior architects and write code to operate within defined parameters.
- Translate user stories into functional and actionable code within the Salesforce environment.
- Create visual representations of logical business processes using Visio or other tools.
- Communicate well with Clients, who may have a variety of technical abilities and understanding.
- Participate in software development on the Salesforce.com platform using Agile methodology
- Attend daily stand-ups and sprint planning sessions to plan, track, and code development tasks.
- 8+ years Programming experience, in Java, C# and Salesforce Apex.
- Solid knowledge of SOQL.
- 3+ years experience in Force.com (Apex/VisualForce)
- 5 + years of experience working on custom end-to-end Salesforce.com projects.
- Experience delivering solutions to customers, particularly solutions that emphasize process-enablement or which follow a business lifecycle.
- Experience with Informatica or other ETL platforms.
- Experience developing on large teams.
- Enterprise Development environment experience.
- Offshore development
- Salesforce Developer certification
- Data modeling
- UI design
Indeed - 30+ days ago