Work with User Experience and backend applications development teams to design and develop highly effective user interfaces for data rich medical diagnostic applications.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work closely with Designers and System engineers to build and shape the application interfaces
- Collaborate with system engineers, backend developers and user experience design teams to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions.
- BSCS, BSCE or related field with at least 5 years’ experience working in software development.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Knowledge of new UI related technologies (such as PHP 5, CSS, HTML5).
- Solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web applications
- MySQL or other database experience.
- Experience using SOAP and RESTful web services and MVC (Model View Controller
Indeed - 14 months ago