ACS Employee Reviews

Found 2,868 reviews matching the search
Deidra Brown
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  3100 Hayes, Houston, TX, 77077February 20, 2017
So many areas of opportunity. As a Supervisor I asked to be a part of the screening process to promote a better quality of agents coming into the training classes. The supervisory staff was allowed to assist in this process which was soon discontinued once the recruiting numbers dropped. The culture never changed.
Pros
Air Conditioning
Cons
A/C and telephones do not work all the time...(call center)
Team Lead
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAFebruary 17, 2017
Handled high disputed calls for resolution and customer satisfaction. Coached employees. Performed various accounting functions.
Pros
Good Learning job
Cons
Not a lot of career advancement past team lead
A great place to work
Medical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAFebruary 16, 2017
The work environment was pleasant. I enjoyed my co-workers and the customers that I was able to assist. If the company had not relocated I would have continued to work there.
Overall good company and management.
Cabinet Builder/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Marion, INFebruary 15, 2017
Treated me well, liked my co-workers, enjoyed the daily environment. Hours varied due to production needs from buyers. Over-all good company to work for.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Varying hours
I had fun!
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 14, 2017
I had fun at ACS but there definitely was not any chance of promotion or growth. I loved the people I worked with and the environment. I leaned new de-escalation techniquics as well as learned a lot about Nextel together with Sprint and their products.
Pros
Fun
Cons
no job growth
Review
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Lafayette, INFebruary 9, 2017
Good place to work.Take alot of phone calls and deal with alot of unhappy clients though. Have to learn how to not take this personally . Pay is not that bad though.
Work life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 8, 2017
ACS was a overall good company to work for just the environment that it was in was ghetto. The work load could be a little much especially when the over time became a must.
Very productive and busy
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 8, 2017
Sales Rep. Successfully acquired an average of 180 new customers per month a understaffed customer Service Company, generating 12% growth in revenue. Answered questions regarding store products, while maintain
knowledge of current sales and store promotions. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal
clientele.
Pros
good training
Cons
Lack of work
a great work environment
Transaction Processor-NCR Operations (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 7, 2017
A company with more opportunities that give a lot of advance skills with the training you will need to grow. Fast paste, high demand, accurate and banking environment.
Reconciliation for State of Wisconsin Child Support
Accountant & Payroll (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 7, 2017
Reconciliation of all bank accounts to State main bank account. Cleared up all counties outstanding balance to see all funds were applied to proper accounts.
Pros
Challenged
Cons
Reporting to state and making changes for them.
Great job to retire from
Hr Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 2, 2017
I really loved working for this company. There was plenty room for advancement and the pay wasn’t to bad. At the time of employment I had a small child and my job required me to have long hours and travel. Typically, my day consisted of planning meeting for mergers, document preparation and reports. This was the ideal place for me to retire from.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Long Hours
ok to work for
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso TXFebruary 1, 2017
Training was a joke, nesting ( CSR training on the Floor) was up sales driven, the Team leads were pushing for sales not customer care, Work hours were OK center closing at 11PM MST
Team was all working toward same goal - client satisfaction.
Functional Analyst (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJFebruary 1, 2017
Allowed to work with minimal supervision; the downfall was if a position was eliminated all work was just dumped on remaining team members.
Pros
Good work/life balance, allowing time to work on process improvements.
Cons
No job security.
Challenging and rewarding place to work
Sr. Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 31, 2017
ACS was a good working environment where I got a chance to broaden my skills and learn new things. There were a lot of other talented people to learn from. They provided a good balance between work and your home life.
Pros
Benefits, working hours, location
Lots of cool people, inconsistent management
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAJanuary 29, 2017
I worked for Xerox for almost 6 months. I have never had such a short tenure at a job. The job was as CSR for a major cell phone company. The training didn't cover a lot of things we dealt with on the phones, and resources were not easy to wade through, to find answers we weren't trained for. The manager I was assigned to was high-strung and disorganized, would often not respond to questions, causing CSRs to have customers waiting too long, and yet scrutinized work done by CSRs. That combination was aggravating to say the least. I have >15 years of CSR experience, and this was the most difficult work I have ever done. That being said, I met some folks there who became my friends.
Pros
Lots of parking, friendly employees
Cons
Time is very restricted, poor training, poor employee/mgr ratio
seasonal work
Seasonal Driver (Former Employee) –  Tivoli, TXJanuary 28, 2017
season grain hauling for farmers and ranchers. typical day includes going to location getting loaded and scaling out. Management doesn't have your best interest in mind though, sub par equipment and non wellness to fix their mistakes
Productive and constantly flowing enivornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  1 Mangrove Way, Freeport Montego BayJanuary 25, 2017
Active environment with round the clock calls. While working there I've come to really learn and understanding the true meaning to listening a person instead of hearing them. Where management lies, I'm unsure as to how i should comment on that; so i won't. It's a multi-diverse company so facing new people from different culture is very interesting.
Hardest part of the job would be handling irate and disrespectful callers who try to act as if they're more superior, even though they called asking for assistance. Most enjoyable part would be the little moments when the few customers show actually appreciation to your services and allow you to just be a friend other than another representative on the line.
Pros
Yet to find one
Cons
Short breaks and lunch
Productive work place
Sales/Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC 27616January 25, 2017
Enjoyed working for the company it was a great place to work for a call center. Was not hard to get hired and the work place was clean.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Laid off due to restructuring of the company
good
Processing Administrator, Client Data Operations (Current Employee) –  Oriskany, NYJanuary 25, 2017
good company to work for. great staff and communication. enjoyable to work for. helpful in all ways. would recommend to someone starting a new profession
Upbeat and fun environment
Took administrative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 24, 2017
The thing I enjoy best about working for ACS is they provide the proper training that you need to succeed at your job. They are always focused on your well being as an employee because they believe that a happy employee does happy work.
Pros
Laid back environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACS. Our community is ready to answer.