ACS
2,256 reviews

ACS Employee Reviews

Productivity
Call Center Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lewiston, MEMay 21, 2015
Pros: Wonderful Boss
Cons: Healthcare
A typical day would consist of data entry, this company was a wonderful understanding company to work for. Great bosses. I was receiving calls as it was an inbound call center (my position was.) I would help the customers and make sure when they got off the phone they were fully satisfied with how I handled the situation, if I helped, or if they needed more help I would research and get back to them at the fastest possible time. The most enjoyable part about working at ACS was helping customers and the staff made sure everyone was happy with there job and would help when needed and would always put a smile on my face.
Great job/ wrong company
Subrogation Specialist (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYMay 20, 2015
This company was not organized in the functions of the job. New to the contract. They were new to dealing with state contracts and very aware of regulation's.
Inconsistency all too common.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tumwater, WAMay 19, 2015
I worked at Livebridge / ACS / Xerox on two separate occasions. The first time I worked there the pay was consistent with the potential for bonuses. I worked hard to receive several "lateral" promotion in hopes of moving up in the company. After one year as a Real Time Manager the position was cancelled and I was asked to return to my entry level duties. Instead I sought opportunities elsewhere. The second time I was employed there I came back at an entry level position as I expected but found the pay structure as well as several other factors had changed in very negative ways.
fast pace work place
Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 19, 2015
this job was typically fast pace and i learn how to work quickly and accurate. Also had to work with other people and build team work
Okay place to work if you can handle constant verbal abuse from customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tualatin, ORMay 16, 2015
Pros: Co-workers and supervisor were okay, close to several restaurants and a Fred Meyers
Cons: High stress, abusive customers
My supervisor and co-workers were okay to work with, but I couldn't tolerate the constant verbal harassment and abuse piled on daily by the customers. Most employees (except for one unit who dealt with Nike) worked with Boost Mobile Customer Care. Most of the customers at that time were recent parolees, teens, those who had been denied for a monthly service plan with a mainstream cell company, and those whose behavior was inappropriate. We had high volume calls most of the time, and about 80-90% of our customers were verbally abusive or harassed us. After about the billionth domestic dispute over a phone in about a two week span, I put in my notice.
Software QA Lead/ Business Analysis (Former Employee), Washington DCMay 15, 2015
- QA Leadership
-People management
-QA architecture
-Training QA team
-Automation framework
- Hardest part was training and managing interns and they performed an important part in QA role
-Managing LOE
- Input in SDLC
-Client communication and business analysis
Productive and fun workplace
Account Services Supervisor (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 13, 2015
It was a fun workplace. I love the people. They value their employees. It gets busy at time but it was manageable. The hardest part of the job was handling irate customers
Assisted with taking care of animals
Volunteer Work in Animal Vetinary Clinic (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: Helped the comunity and espically the animals
Cons: None
Volunteered work
Assisted staff personnel to take care of sick animals
Cleaned kennels and litter pans
Bathed dogs
Walked animals
Played with animals
Assisted with adoption process
Okay work place
CVS Caremark Customer Service (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 11, 2015
Good people, management is to be desired. this was a great starter job for those coming out of college to get some experience. This place has ups and downs, but allows you to have a lot of OT.
Unemployment office would not recommend this place.
Escalations Representative (Former Employee), Gresham, ORMay 11, 2015
Pros: fellow cogs are generally helpful.
Cons: management and lack of company policy adherence.
If you need a solid entry level position to find something else, this is the job for you. upward mobility is bottle-necked and virtually impossible to obtain unless you get hired for management. also, company can at times be fraught with law-suits, and don't always follow policy. Unless you intend to spend your time partying with management, don't expect perks like college fund matching or upward mobility.
ACS is a good place to work
Director of Operations (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 11, 2015
Pros: Good management team - fair wages
Cons: Work life balance
ACS paid well and the employees were great. The leadership team was competent and knew what was required to make the company successful and to create strong customer satisfaction.
Nice place to work with a relaxed work enviornment
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Southfield, MIMay 10, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: The work hours being so mixed around got a little crazy sometimes
My day here started with calling customers to request donations for cancer fund of america. I learned valuable customer service skills and my managers and co-workers were helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the job was being rejected by the customers but the most enjoyable part was turning those rejections around getting a donation.
My Experience at my internship was a wonderful, I was able to explore my computer skills on the computer.
Childcare Provider (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 6, 2015
Pros: great
Cons: good
a typical day at was good.
I learn how to use word a bite more
management was good
they are very great
my job wasn't that hard
happy
Submitted already
Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 6, 2015
Face-paced supportive environment. Challenging yet rewarding. answered calls for Sprint and problem solved customers needs. Great rewards for being productive.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 4, 2015
Co-workers and management were nice,very stressful days, sometimes there was misunderstanding on both sides, productive, fun, and they gave me good hours.
ACS = Trailer Trash of ITO's
Sr. Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 3, 2015
Pros: VP was out of state - and pay was decent
Cons: no support, mangement changes every 4 to 5 months, very very crass
Read the writing on the wall - ACS is truly the trailer trash of ITO's. Maybe Xerox caught on and needed to sell them off quickly to the French.

Horrible management, who's only concern is to meet the status quo

I should write a book about them, and who knows more people with similar situations will come out of the wood-work?
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCApril 30, 2015
Pros: information to at to you resume
Representative for many customer with Blue Cross and Blue Shields,CVS,Humana. How do billing and enrollment also pharmacy work over phone,make sure the member get the medicine. They wanted the job doing with no support.My co-workers help each another if someone was stuff on a issue they could fine how to help the member.Management wasnt happen with your work any time it always a problem that why the co-work help each another out.Working with the members knowing that I help somebody today.
Affiliated computer services
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 29, 2015
This was a great company to work for. I was a customer service representative answering phone calls and assisting clients with what ever questions that they had. The management was easy to talk to but knew how to convey what needed to be done. Co-workers made working for ACS that much more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was when we were told that the contract to run CHP+/Medicaid had been given to another vendor. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to work every day.
ACS
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 28, 2015
Pros: Proximity to home
Cons: work ethics compromise
Is a great experience and i enjoyed working there. However, the company could do better in display more professionalism and better work ethics
Call Center Fun
CSR (Former Employee), London, KYApril 24, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of being on the phone all day. I learned a lot working at ACS, One thing being that there is a lot of work to be done while working for social security. There is so many people in the world on social security and need help. My co-workers was a blast to work with, best people i have ever worked with. The hardest part of the job was when people would call and their money would be stolen or they didn't get any and it would break your heart to tell them bad news. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help people.

1 2 3 4 5

About ACS

Applied Computer Services Ltd, established in 1989, has built up reputation, over the years, by providing quality professional – Read more

ACS Salaries