ACS Employee Reviews

Found 2,080 reviews matching the search
One can move up quickly, but lose their job quicker
Trainer/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 6, 2016
This place has the highest turn over rate ever. They hire and fire more people than any company in Lexington KY
A typical day is 8-12 hours
around 50-60 coworkers in each project.
Pros
Lots of projects to work on.
Cons
Short breaks. Awkward Hours
It was Ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 5, 2016
At the time I worked there, they were very unorganized. I don't know if any changes have been made since I've left. There is really nothing that I can say. We really didn't know what our schedule looked like and if and when we came to work.
A great group of dedicated people working for your best interest.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 3, 2016
The staff at ACS Professional Staffing are wonderful! They are caring, friendly and dedicated team members who want to you succeed in finding the right fit for your career goals.
Not much opportunity for advancement.
Senior Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 3, 2016
This was not one of my most likable job experiences. Not a good atmosphere to work in. Would not return to this company or any company that has the same standard of culture and training or lack there of.
Fun loving workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 2, 2016
I loved the attention and relationship that I had with my Supervisor while there. She was always coaching and guiding us to be the best that we can and there was always room for growth.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
Healthcare
Fast paced work, environment never boring.
Technical Support Analyst Lead (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 2, 2016
I enjoy working hands on with computers and this job exposed me to just that. working on everything from desk top computer to fixing scanners and monitors. Great job for the techie types!
Pros
Great people to work for and with.
Cons
Work only allowed for small amount of socializing.
No longer in business
Refunds Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 29, 2016
I don't believe ACS is around anymore. It is now xerox however I moved to Apollo group before that transition so I cannot provide any information on this company now.
call center enviromemt
Customer Service Representative/Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2016
This job working for them I was not amazed to know that they are just lima NY other call center once you get to the location you will find out exactly how they operate
quiet work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 27, 2016
provided customer service for student loans being serviced by the Department of Education. Resolved delinquent accounts
fun place
Construction (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 27, 2016
cool fun place. the constructions sites where always fun. never had a boring day at this job. Going on high building and skyscrapers was very exciting
Productive and fast paced enviroment
Electronic technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 26, 2016
Productive and fast paced because the company did contract jobs for lots of companies, data backup, bank late fees statement credit Cards embossing and customer billing statements
Pros
Free gym for employees
Cons
Healthcare and retirement benifits
Your typical call center bee hive
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 23, 2016
Xerox is your typical call center environment, with your typical worker-bee mentality applied to its employees. During the interview process, applicants are advised of "the opportunity for overtime", but fail to mention that the company will often mandate overtime with as little as 24 hours notice, with little to no regard or concern for its employees home or family needs. Employees are then penalized for not being able to immediately accommodate the company's wishes. The company offers little opportunity for advancement, and hard work and dedication often go unappreciated.
Pros
Healthcare benefits
Productive and friendly environment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 22, 2016
I really enjoyed clocking in on a daily basis, and getting on the phone to assist clients . I also enjoyed the peers that I worked with. At times it would get frustrating because we would get some angry clients but I would just keep calm and try to resolve the issue the best way I knew how. I enjoyed helping clients.
Pros
Having potlucks on holidays.
Cons
Sometimes we had to take shorter breaks, because we were so busy.
Best place i've worked
Lease Analyst (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 21, 2016
The employees, environment, management, benefits, flexibility, support, all where excellent ...ACS is that company that allowed me to grow and learn thing i never thought possible
Not a great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Bend, ORJanuary 20, 2016
This company was an inside telemarketing company and was sued for how lousy it treated its employees and cheated them out of bonuses.
a fun place to work
Customer Service representative (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 19, 2016
I like working with the fun loving group of people I worked with ', and knowing that people in need would get the help they needed thru the donation that I collected
Pros
coworkers, the hour's and the pay.
Cons
pay cuts when you don't make your hour's
a typical day at work
CSR Agent (Former Employee) –  London, KYJanuary 18, 2016
consist of answering phone calls regarding customers accounts and giving them information on their cards, the most enjoyable about the job was the money you made, I have learned to be professional on the phone and to stay calm when callers are outraged over a situation that had happened
Pros
won longer lunch, could switch places with a sup
Cons
not enough space in the call center
Great company
Lead Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dominican RepublicJanuary 14, 2016
the reason why i left this company was that i was going to relocate to NY and i dint want to deal with the commute of 3 hours a day., so i decided to moved to a different company
Pros
great benefits
Cons
too far
enjoyed working with and assist in customer service
Delta Airport Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2016
A typical day at work was fun and interesting. I learned what it takes to assist the passengers on and off the a/c.The management team was very professional and understanding. My co-workers very very helpful and professional. their was not a hard part of this job due to my co-workers working as a team. The most enjoyable part of this job was meeting the different customers and assisting them in any way and also to flying benefits.
Pros
flying benefits and other great benefits
Cons
no cons
High work load, high stress work environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 12, 2016
Long days in front of the computer, and back-to-back conference calls.
Senior management is constantly under pressure and overall company is understaffed for work flow goals, placing large workload on existing staff.
Constant deadlines
No training
Pros
P3 sector is growing
Cons
High-Stress environment