Acton, Inc is a Los Angeles based company founded in 2011, focusing on personal mobility products. We are successfully growing our business while our products (spnKiX rocket skates) have been shipped over 30 countries globally. We are a young/talented team and looking for new energetic personnel.
For more details about the company, refer to http://spnkix.com/
- Working closely with Company CEO and CTO on day to day businesses, sending and retrieving emails/mails
- Processing data, ensuring all data is accurate, complete and processed in a timely manner
- Book keeping, document purchase requests and invoices
- Maintaining inventory and office supplies
- Assisting customers with product questions and purchases; receives customer phone calls that relate to charge account issues, researches invoice information and resolves problems.
- Operates office computers and machines (calculator, fax, copy machines, etc) for various support
- Applicants must be 18 or older with a valid driver's license
- Bachelor Degree
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking, follow-up and note taking abilities
- Proactive and self-efficient; can operate with minimal direction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as basic understanding of email and web applications
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to learn
- Previous 2-5 years admin experience preferred
- Bilingual is preferred - English & Mandarin Chinese
Indeed - 7 months ago
Acton, Inc is a Los Angeles based company founded in 2011, focusing on personal mobility products. We are successfully growing our business...