A prominent CPA firm in SFV has an immediate opening for a Certified Public Accountant or a Senior Tax Accountant with a minimum of 5 years in public accounting (small CPA firm exp.) and LACERTE experience.
This position if full-time during tax/extension seasons and 2-4 days per week during off season.
- small CPA firm work experience is required
- solid understanding of G/L, GAAP, and the new international/domestic accounting regulations
- Must know LACERTE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Must be detail oriented, efficient and organized
- Must live locally
- Must have 5 years of experience at small CPA firm
- Preparation, review and filing of federal and state income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and LLC’s using LACERTE software.
- Compilation and review of financial statements
- 1031 exchange
- Research and Analysis
- Heavy Interaction with clients, IRS, and other officials
- Other accounting/bookkeeping related functions
- Ad hoc projects
We offer competitive compensations, employee health benefits, and very pleasant team-work environment with plenty of room for advancement.