Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer / Aerospace / CNC Machining
ADEX Machining Technologies is growing due to recent long term contract awards and seeking to add several additional Manufacturing Engineers - CNC Machining to our existing team. The Manufacturing Engineering is an important member of the Engineering & Operation Team, serving as the primary owner of manufacturing process development and configuration control, in addition to frequently serving in a hands-on leadership capacity for technology, continuous improvement and training functions.
Pay scale: Salaried position between $75,000 to $100,000+ based on experience.
Benefits include company paid individual and family medical, dental, and long term disability benefits, in addition to 401k retirement and profit sharing. This position also has many promotional and career advancement opportunities for other positions, including leadership roles.
* NOTE THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. ONLY HIGHLY EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY. CANDIDATES WILL BE THOROUGHLY SKILLS TESTED *
This role is expected to perform, including but not limited to, the following:
- Ownership of ERP Job Traveler/Routers, including creation of operational steps with instructions, revision level, machine assignments, manufacturing process plan validation.
- Ownership of Configuration Management, including document control of related Customer Specifications, CNC Tool Lists, CNC Setup Sheets, CNC Tape Control, Work Instructions, etc.
- Co-Ownership with Eng. Mgr. of Factory KPI metrics data collection, reporting & analysis.
- Co-Ownership with Eng. Mgr. of CAD technology platform and Tool Design strategies.
- Co-Ownership with Eng. Mgr. of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Programs.
- Serve as a key leader in Factory Floor Lean Manufacturing Initiatives (5-S, SMED, TPM, etc).
- Assist Estimating in evaluating customer RFQ technical, capability and quality requirements.
- Assist Quality Team with non-conformance troubleshooting and root-cause analysis.
- Primary training facilitator for factory floor Job Safety Analysis and Job Skills Certification.
Critical Skills Requirements
The ideal candidates should have and demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Process related Engineering field.
- Must Have – Minimum 3 years hands-on experience as an ME for CNC machining processes
- Must Have – Tooling & Process design proficiency in CAD software (Solidworks or CATIA).
- Must Have – Proficiency using an ERP system to maintain Routers, BOM, doc mgt, etc.
- Highly Preferred – Previous background in aerospace 5-axis CNC machined structures.
- Highly Preferred – Previous background work in AS9100 quality systems environment.
- This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of prolonged sitting and/or to regularly stand, walk, carry, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs during a 8 hour shift.
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening, and to constantly utilize color vision.
ABOUT ADEX MACHINING TECHNOLOGIES:
Recently named one of INC magazines “fastest growing companies” and featured on CNN TV (“New Face of Blue Collar Worker”) --- ADEX Machining Technologies is a Greenville SC based manufacturer of ultra-high precision machined prototypes and production components for aerospace, defense and energy/power generation markets. Our niche is machining super-alloy materials with tight .0002" tolerances and complex 4 and 5 axis geometries. We have tripled in size over last 3 years, achieved AS 9100 certification, installed the latest 5-axis machine tools, and moved into a new world class, climate controlled and security controlled facility. Customers include Boeing Commercial, Boeing Space & Defense, Curtiss-Wright, Gulfstream, Sikorsky, GE Aviation, GE Energy, Mitsubishi Power, GKN Aerospace, and much more!
ADEX Machining Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All applicants must provide proof of citizenship and submit to a criminal background check and random drug screening.