ADP TotalSource Employee Reviews

District Manager
District Manager and Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 8, 2017
ADP is a great company and has the best training in the world. I would recommend ADP to anyone who wants to become a true sales professional. The earning capabilities are high.
Not Employee Friendly
Payroll Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJune 22, 2017
I've worked for ADP for 10 years and the first five years were great but as it became an Employer's Market, they definitely took advantage of their longtime loyal employees. They've been laying off whole business units and sending jobs overseas and also terminating longtime employees without notice. I would not recommend working here unless you are able to get an executive or corporate position.
Pros
Pay and teammates
Cons
Overworked, Overwhelmed, given too much work for an 8 hr day but written up for OT and/or escalations
Excellent Employer
Family Assistance Specialist Contractor (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJune 7, 2017
Excellent pay, benefits, staff, management teams, & would work for this employer again if the opportunity ever came up. The company provided amazing service to our men and women in uniform and their families.
Pros
Everything about their company.
Cons
No Cons
Adp
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAMay 22, 2017
Company does not train employees, they are expected to execute the job and learn along the way without adequate time and tools to grow. Do not work here unless you have worked for a similar company before.
Not Productive
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 17, 2017
Job started out great with first Management.New Management sucked. Favoritism and racist
Manager of Operation is a racist woman that didnt know what she was doing but took over everything
Pros
Coworkers friendly
Cons
Micro management
A learning experience
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 9, 2017
II appreciate this company for all of the opportunities that it has afforded me, however, I would not return. Like many things in life, all things have the good and bad. I value my quality of life above all else.
Very fun and laid back to work
Human Resource Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 5, 2017
I'm hardworking, good listener and a team player.
Need more tools for training new employees
Good work environment
Management can be more open to their employees
Great place to have a career
Pros
Frer lunches and space to work by yourself
Cons
Long wait before becoming permanent
Fun Company to work for with good people
Senior HR & Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 18, 2017
Learned a lot about Customer Service and dealing with Clients.
Was able to help clients with all HR & Benefit Needs.
Cross Trained in many Tasks within HR & Benefits
Co-workers were a pleasure to work with.
I found the Job to be quite easy giving me time to help assist other team mates as needed.
Management was not so much involved as our team consisted of over 20 Employees.
Pros
Recognized Company with many years and work/life balance was great
Cons
Unable to move to other Departments with out a Bachelor's Degree
Flexible
Senior Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2016
I love the flexibility and work from home options. ADP has great benefits including 401k and pension. They have a great training program and room for advancement within the company.
Cons
Lots of work. Hard to keep up, must be very organized.
Need to be mentally tough
Payroll Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Salem, NHFebruary 7, 2016
ADP TotalSource pays the highest compensation for all ADP business units. Management is great, the company is great, but the clients are horrible. The clients will try to steal your soul before the day is over.
Client HR Business Partner III (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2015
ADP is a good place to work.
Very demanding work loads and sometimes unrealistic expectations
awesome people
not a lot of opportunities to advance in HR
temp to perm
business analyst (Current Employee) –  miami, flOctober 6, 2015
The company is very flexible with working remotely, the parking at the Miami location is a little overcrowded. The training is efficient, technology is up to date.
Corporate Culture of Lemmings
TotalSource District Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 11, 2015
The benefits are great, if you can get past the micromanagement. Long hours, disjointed communication among other departments and general lack of humanity in the company. Grueling work hours.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Management is heartless
Experience at ADP
Sr. HR BUSINESS PARTNER IV (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 29, 2015
I have learned to multi-task effectively, all the while delivering stellar service to my clients. Internal systems errors and management styles are a challenge
Fun, lively workplace with well-treated employees
Wage Garnishment Clerk (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 10, 2015
I was a temporary employee with ADP TotalSource; it was my first corporate experience. My supervisor was a great guy, the team I worked alongside consisted of many unique individuals, many of which were quite sociable and were able to get the job done. All in all, I had an awesome first-time corporate experience. Sadly, it was only a temporary assignment, which is why I had to leave. If given the chance, I would love to work there again.
Pros
Polite people, good atmosphere, company treats employees well
Cons
Limited lunch selection. You will likely search around the area for food, but there's quite a variety of nearby places to choose from.
great company, but not a lot of job security
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  MiamiMarch 17, 2015
I enjoyed the work I did and my co-workers. It seems like a great company, but there appears to be a lot of turnover. Take from that what you will.
Pros
great facility
Cons
no job security
Best company to work for!!!!
HRBP Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2015
ADP Totalsource is on of the best companies I've worked for! Everyone is knowledgeable, and the environment encourages, training and development. A true team environment!
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table (really).
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TxOctober 20, 2014
Great culture of teamwork both within division and between divisions. Great pay and great rewards for performance.
Pros
Pretty much everything
Cons
Not a whole lot
Adequate work place
Call Center Benefits Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 19, 2014
ADP Total Source a job not unlike other jobs of the call center variety.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunities
Productive work enviorment team orinented
Employee Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 20, 2014
A typical day of work consisted of logging into our systems, check any previous cases that require Follow up, check emails, login to the phones start taking calls. I learned a lot of information about Health insurances how they operate, also Payroll and how to calculate payroll. Mangement did not micromange and are curtios and helpful. Handeling calls with very upset irate employees was difficult at times. Most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you helped people make the best desicions for themselfes and thier families reguarding best health options to choose.
Pros
lunch room on site, lunch provided for overtime
Cons
working for over 12months with no benefits not advancement or permanant position