ADP TotalSource

ADP TotalSource Employee Reviews

Fun, lively workplace with well-treated employees
Wage Garnishment Clerk (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 10, 2015
Pros: Polite people, good atmosphere, company treats employees well
Cons: Limited lunch selection. You will likely search around the area for food, but there's quite a variety of nearby places to choose from.
I was a temporary employee with ADP TotalSource; it was my first corporate experience. My supervisor was a great guy, the team I worked alongside consisted of many unique individuals, many of which were quite sociable and were able to get the job done. All in all, I had an awesome first-time corporate experience. Sadly, it was only a temporary assignment, which is why I had to leave. If given the chance, I would love to work there again.
great company, but not a lot of job security
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee), MiamiMarch 17, 2015
Pros: great facility
Cons: no job security
I enjoyed the work I did and my co-workers. It seems like a great company, but there appears to be a lot of turnover. Take from that what you will.
Best company to work for!!!!
HRBP Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 6, 2015
ADP Totalsource is on of the best companies I've worked for! Everyone is knowledgeable, and the environment encourages, training and development. A true team environment!
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table (really).
District Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TxOctober 20, 2014
Pros: pretty much everything
Cons: not a whole lot
Great culture of teamwork both within division and between divisions. Great pay and great rewards for performance.
Adequate work place
Call Center Benefits Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 19, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: lack of advancement opportunities
ADP Total Source a job not unlike other jobs of the call center variety.
Productive work enviorment team orinented
Employee Service Representative (Current Employee), Miami, FLMay 20, 2014
Pros: lunch room on site, lunch provided for overtime
Cons: working for over 12months with no benefits not advancement or permanant position
A typical day of work consisted of logging into our systems, check any previous cases that require Follow up, check emails, login to the phones start taking calls. I learned a lot of information about Health insurances how they operate, also Payroll and how to calculate payroll. Mangement did not micromange and are curtios and helpful. Handeling calls with very upset irate employees was difficult at times. Most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you helped people make the best desicions for themselfes and thier families reguarding best health options to choose.
Great company
HR Business Partner (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 21, 2014
Great company and organization to work for. Wonderful benefits and they care about their employees
Team Environment
Implementation Executive - Northeast Region (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 15, 2014
Multi functional team environment with very committed associates
If you're a learning professional, stay away from LSG
Consultant (Current Employee), FlJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: steady pay check and that's about it
Cons: micro-management, intimidation tactics, no appreciation or acknowledgement for a job well done, low pay, high turnover, no advancement, horrible on-boarding
This is specifically about LSG. I've worked for them on assignment as a temp ID. I don't recommend this group and don't see how they are "award winning." First of all, they treat their temp workers horribly. I in particular was micro-managed by some Sr. Level ID with a power trip. Management uses senior employees to spy on the temps and it's very unprofessional. Management also never makes any attempt to communicate with temps to see how things are going. They make it known that you are there for the bottom-line and that's it. Even virtual workers are micro-managed, which is absurd when you work – more... remotely and purpose defeating. They ask you to complete the most tedious and unnecessary tasks that have nothing to do with your job. More emphasis is placed on quantity rather than the quality of the training and their TMS reflects that because most of the training on there is garbage. They undermine your professionalism daily and want you to justify every little decision you make. There is no trust and you never feel like you know your job because they always make you feel like you're incompetent. Definitely not the kind of place I would stay for the long haul. Worse on-boarding ever and the experience as been inferior to other experiences I've had. They have a lot of turn over too. – less
Growth, Possibilities, Immeasurable Knowledge
Technical Support (Current Employee), MiramarNovember 19, 2013
Pros: Great Job Culture, Amazing Company
Cons: Questionable Job Security, Constant Changes, Micromanagement
Stay Away
Sales Executive (Current Employee), TexasOctober 8, 2013
Unethical and good ol boy network. There is a reason they turn over sooooo many people. They lose A LOT of talent due to the way they operate internally between divisions.
Great place to work.
Sr. Money Movement Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 29, 2013
There was job security. It was a very family orientated environment. Everyone is always available to help one another. Able to work with very little supervision. In Collections, daily work is to make sure the AR Aging is current. If there was any issues then the client must be contacted. Management is always helpful. Enjoyable place to work.
Tough
District Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 21, 2013
Pros: outside sales, working wtih all different types of industries
Cons: all or nothing type of sale
This was a TOUGH job. It required that the only person I could deal with was the owner of a company and then I needed to show enough value in our product that the owner would then need to severe their relationship with all areas of HR outside of the company. They would need to end their insurance relationship, payroll relationship, compliance relationship, etc.

TotalSource is a holistic approach to HR administration. It lumps all those services into one package and leverages many companies within our network of TotalSource clients to get the best rates and hold those rates stable due to the size of our network of thousands of companies and tens of thousands employees within hose companies.

It was an ALL of nothing deal.
PEO begins and ends with PEOPLE
District Manager (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahAugust 20, 2013
Pros: large company
Cons: large company
You get what you put in. Kick-offs are great. President's Club is amazing.
Excellent growing Division of ADP
LAN Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 13, 2013
Pros: very energetic and positive work environment
The business grew show much it was fantastic to work for.
Lots of good people and mangers
Great place
SR Instructional Designer (Current Employee), charlotte, ncAugust 2, 2013
Great place to work with opportunities. Enjoyed my time here.
INNOVATIVE, CULTURAL, POWERHOUSE
Support Analyst (Current Employee), georgiaJuly 20, 2013
Pros: culture, free coffee, management
Cons: restructuring, travel for work
ADP is one of the greatest companies in the nation! 24/7 learning, motivation to move up, trending
Professional and High Level environment to work in.
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee), Salem, NHMay 28, 2013
Pros: the high professional training provided to all hrbp's.
Cons: lack of succession planning
A typical day is fast paced dealing with emails, client phone calls, and ongoing Account management projects and initiatives.
Since I handle 85+ clients from all the NE states, I learn something new about Employment related laws everyday.
I don't hold a management position, but work fairly autonomously with my client base discussing various employment issues with owners, managers, or designated client contacts.
Being on a team of 10 fellow HR Business Partners, I enjoy working with all of them, collaborating with them on a variety of Employment concerns.
The hardest part of the job is a quiet day, since I truly enjoy addressing the various issues clients encounter with their employees and employment concerns.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the client relationships I have built with my various client contacts over the past 4 years.
Hard working professionals and a fun place to work
Year End Relief Consultant-Contract (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 10, 2013
Pros: extensive training all year long
Cons: you cannot take any time off at year end (pto, christmas)
I have worked at ADP TotalSource for the last three years helping with their year end relief. It's a crazy time of year for everyone there.

The atmosphere is professional but laid back. The staff is so diverse and the best at what they do by having leaders incorporate having fun on a daily basis by keeping it fresh, being involved and helping with the stress that comes along with year end. It's the little things that count most often and supervisors try to help with sending their employees little trinkets through the mail, catering lunches, contest to win prizes, providing breakfast or having vendors come in and offer special discounts on misc services. There is alot to be expected of the employees but with their leaders support and motivation it tends to be more tolerable to stay focused and motivated.

ADP provides extensive training to all their employees year round to keep them in the top ratings.

Top notch!
A good Crew
BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 26, 2013
Pros: advancement
Cons: laid off
I worked with some wonderful people their, the room for growth was a plus for me. I moved from billing Specialist to New accounts. Unfortunately for me ADP saw a drop in new accounts and laid me off, last one in first one out.

ADP TotalSource Salaries