ADP

1.2K reviews

ADP Employee Reviews

Adiministrative Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Work life balance.
Cons: Job Security
Fun place to work, with supportive team members, great for a well balanced diverse culture environment. Great Work Life balance, a few con's such as job security, not based on my experience but others.
Large company with many opportunities
Implementation Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FlAugust 25, 2015
Challenging workplace with many products to implement and support. Large company that is trying to change with the times and client landscape. I enjoy the people that I work with and their dedication to the client experience.
Big Company
Business Analyst & Client Relations Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2015
Nice place to work, great benefits. Lots of people. Most tasks are accomplished as part of a team. Not real easy to get promoted.
Productive and fun work environment
Associate District Manager (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Self-managed schedule 4 days a week.
Cons: Extensive sales experience required
Self-scheduled work environment, with clear expectations of daily and weekly responsibilities. Fun work environment with friendly competition and aggressive deadlines.
Benefits Support Specialist (Former Employee), GeorgiaAugust 22, 2015
Call Center Environment with growth and development opportunities. Colleagues are enjoyable and helpful with projects. Teamwork is promoted throughout the company.
Prescreening Notice Coordinator (Former Employee), Florence, SCAugust 19, 2015
While working here it offers room for growth provided that you can get along with the right people. I enjoyed working here and took pride in doing accurate and timely work. However, I did not feel appreciated for the hard work and dedication that I gave the workplace.
Payroll
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee), AugustaAugust 19, 2015
Responsible for receiving inbound calls in a high volume and high risk call center environment
Responds to client e-mail inquiries in a range of 1,400 potential topics as they relate to the following topics and more:
Payroll – Employee coding, liens/garnishments and state requirements, new hire entry and reporting, and benefit accrual troubleshooting and maintenance
Company Overview
University Relations Project Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 15, 2015
Pros: Work from home and very flexible
Cons: contractor, very dispensible
Great overall company and the HR team there is very experienced and strong. I was a contractor while there and it seems that they really did not give me time to show my skills and prove to them who I am.
Payroll support
Client Service Support Specialist III (Former Employee), Clackamas, OregonAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Set schedule
Cons: Mandatory overtime
Assisted clients with payroll questions and helping them set up their payroll procedures. Mentored new hires and worked with our international office as their "go to person".
Great work enviorment
Administrator - From (Former Employee), Melville, New YorkAugust 12, 2015
Working at ADP was like working with a family we call each other our ADP family. We all worked together to do the best for stellar service. It was a job that has created forever friends.
Fast pace work enviroment
Implementation Specialist II (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAAugust 11, 2015
Fast pace work environment, I learned a lot their it was a wonderful place to work were I met a lot of good, intelligent people. I went to work every day knowing I would learn something new.
Cube Farm; highly variable by team
Net Promoter Analyst (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 11, 2015
great entry job but pay is not competitive. i worked in a role for 3 years now and i found that a fresh out of college employee in a similar role at an insurance company not 10 miles away makes 25% more than i do now.
I enjoyed working at ADP.
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Florence, SCAugust 9, 2015
I am a very hard worker and devotes a lot of time and hours there. I have to adapt to changes periodically through the company.
Hard Work
Human Capital Management Consultant (Current Employee), Warwick, RIAugust 8, 2015
It's hard work and right now everyone in the company is feeling overworked but the people are great- at least in the RI office! All about the numbers but the numbers aren't all that hard to meet. There are growing pains right now as the company changes it's focus from Payroll to Human Capital Management but if you can get in you'll get to stay and move around.
Great Company
Senior Director of Operations (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 7, 2015
Excellent company to work for and a leader in the industry. ADP affords it employees the opportunity to take many classes to enhance their knowledge and stay abreast of current rules and regulations.
ADP
District Manager (Former Employee), Allentown, PAAugust 6, 2015
ADP is a solid company to work for. However compensation is very mediocre at best. Good for experience but not your wallet
Excellent work place enviroment with great benefits.
Teledata Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Weekdays and morning shifts only
Cons: Short lunch time only half hour
Great work place with outstanding management. Spacious cubicle areas. Includes a great Café with full menu also a clinic with a Medical Doctor on site. Also a very well equipped gym on site for anyone's convenience.
Great Employer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 6, 2015
This company was a great learning experience in accounting. The staff was very helpful. My salary was very considerate.
Call Center Help Desk
Client Technical Analyst I-III (Current Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILAugust 5, 2015
Call centers have strong metrics to meet. They are wait time focused on one call resolution. The building has a gym, café, doctor on site and provides large break areas.
The Best
DM (Current Employee), Elk Grove VillageAugust 3, 2015
This is the best job I have ever had. This will be my career for a long time to come and I am very happy and excited to be here. I have a great supervisor and mentor who have taken me under their wings and really shown me how to be successful at this position.
Headquarters