ADP
1,089 reviews

ADP United States Employee Reviews

Productive and Family Oriented place to work
Employee Service Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Miami, FLoridaApril 26, 2015
Pros: Able to be part of a great team and help callers needs.
Cons: Unfortunately, the company does not offer hiring temps even for best employees.
My typical work day begins with being on time and ready to receive incoming calls assisting employees from our client data base with a wide variety of questions and issues to assist them. Provided guidance to resetting their passwords and internet issues. Escalated calls to a supervisor when needed. Always ready and willing to assist co-workers and offered to stay late doing overtime if the company needed help.

This is a company you work hard but you fell worth the reward. All the bosses are awesome, and the hours a great and everyone very respectful. I feel sad that my job contract will end soon but I've learned to deal with the situation and hope someday they will change this rule.

My experience has been awesome and blessed.
ADP is a wonderful company to work for.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Nottingham,Md. 21237April 22, 2015
Pros: Year end for us . We are fed all day with snacks, lunch brought in. Busy seasons
Cons: 30mins lunch -not good
A day at ADP is good morning everyone, log-in the computer, for all the different systems with numerous (passwords) by 8:30. Phone line is open. Good Morning with a (smile) in my voice, Thanks for choosing ADP, how can I assist.. This is consisted until (lunch -break) . Which I have to leave the building for fresh air, return and Start the process until 5PM.

Management is helpful when needed.

Don't really have must time to chat with co-workers because we are busy.
ADP
Major Account District Manager (Former Employee), owings mills, MDApril 22, 2015
ADP is a multi national Employer that had great training and fun fast environment.

I specifically liked have a team of driven sales people reporting to me.
Good place to work as far as team environment
Anon (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, decent pay, team players
Cons: Depending on who you work for, not always professional or truthful
Associates are a great group of employees. Good work ethic, team environment.

Management not particularly helpful when trying to advance from current position. Sometimes unprofessional under these circumstances.
Great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 20, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Job stability
Fun & Productive place to work, Many amazing coworkers. Heavy phones.High customer work. I have learned to handle many hot issues the client is always right.
Major Company missing major points
Interface Processor III - Auditing Specialist (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 19, 2015
Pros: Good pay, great benefits
Cons: Poor work life balance, poor management support.
Intense office atmosphere within COS Interface Management. The management team is involved in too many meetings to realistically understand and comprehend much less respond to the needs of their employees or issues that arise with the applications that are utilized. For a major worldwide company, their training is substandard, which caused concern with adequate processing techniques and audit support. Manager turnover also introduces stress to the employees with different personalities and different agenda's always being faced.
production atmosphere, fun to work at
Technician (Former Employee), San Dimas, CaApril 19, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria on site, fun work environment
Cons: no loyalty towards long term employees
The job was fun and the environment made it easy to come to work each and everyday. The management staff allowed you to do your work as long as you got it done.
Very serious you can hear a pin drop
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 19, 2015
ADP is a very unpredictable environment. You need to agree with your leadership and/or management. No clear vision of where the company is headed for the layman within the company.
Hard working company
HR (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILApril 17, 2015
Very organized and stable company with great compensation and good benefits. Hours tend to be long but associates can telecommute very easily.
Good company to get started in HR
Benefits Processor (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTApril 16, 2015
Pros: Entry level positions with room to grow
Cons: Company has begun doing yearly layoffs.
Great co-workers made my nine years fun. A job that helped me to accomplish getting my feet wet in the HR industry. Hardest part of the job was working long hours during open enrollment to meet client goals. Layoffs, unfortunately, have become a regular occurrence the last few years.
Benefit and Payroll Specialist (Temporary) (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 14, 2015
Pros: enviroment, training
I enjoyed working at adp they have a great training program, very professional environment and relaxed work conditions, good floor support
Teledata
Teledata Representative (Former Employee), Elk Grove VillageApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits for part time
Cons: Extremely long hours at year end
took client payrolls over the phone, including doing fax payrolls. did tax break downs calculations for handwritten checks. figured 401(k) deposit amounts for clients. often answered client questions on taxes, bonuses. Learned about the different state tax structures. Enjoyed working with the clients. Enjoyed my co-workers and the team we had built. Hardest part of the job was working with clients who were not prepared when they called in their payroll.
Great job, great people
Senior QA Engineer / QA Engineer (Former Employee), Monroe Twp, NJApril 14, 2015
I loved working at ADP. It had the perfect atmosphere. Too bad about the change in program platform and the entire easypay staff was let go. Such a shame for all that long term knowledge to be eliminated.
Customer Service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 12, 2015
This job was about my favorite job ever. I was able to speak to clients and work individually with each persons case in order to make sure everything was complete. I feel that this job was so customer based it was very well organized.
Excellent Compensation- Satellite office so few advancement opportunities
Sr. Client Account Specialist IV (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 11, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere, fun job, never a dull moment, above average pay
I was employed with ADP for almost 10 years. When first hired I was the youngest in the company. I learned fast and quickly moved up to the most senior position that I could attain being in the satellite office with the main office being located in Atlanta, Georgia. Management was excellent and was always approachable, even though they were physically located in either Georgia or Tampa, Florida. My co- workers and sub-ordinates were wonderful and felt like a family. The most enjoyable part of the job was acquiring the accounting knowledge that was not part of my job description but helped me to advance to a senior position in a very short time. Pay raises were knowledge based and it was very rewarding. The hardest part of the job was hitting the plateau of getting to the point where I would need to physically move to advance any further in the company and, with a large family and small children in school, this was not an option for me. Everyone was very understanding and I still refer people to the company all the time.
Very organized and considerate company
Remote Software Installation Specialist (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 9, 2015
Great company to represent. Always with the latest in technology. Very helpful to clients and new payroll software. Very inviting and organized place to work. This job can become difficult while to trying to give explanations to clients via phone/e-mail about new and upcoming products.
Provides an opportunity to work at one of the leading Payroll Companies in the nation. Proven reputation of customer service excellence.
Regional PC Support Manager (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 9, 2015
Pros: Working with a team of highly motivated individuals towards a goal of product/service excellence.
Cons: Being on-call for issues and support
This job requires management of multiple individuals with high levels of training and expertise.

You must be able to be on-call and are responsible for the satisfaction of thousands of customers within the region.

Must have experience in all financial aspects, including budgeting for staff, equipment, training etc.

This is team environment in which all employees play an important role in the success of the product and service they provide to our customers.
Definitively the work environment and the people I worked with was an incredible experience
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 9, 2015
Pros: Wonderful benefits and perks
I worked for ADP for almost 23 years.
It was and amassing experience. A great opportunity, since the day I started.
I learned a whole lot, how the company woks and the different steps to susses in the industry.
I enjoy the environment and the people I worked with. Great management and interpersonal skills.
Worst place to grow IT career
Lead Manager, Technology (Former Employee), Florham ParkApril 8, 2015
Pros: Business unit has many good folks
Cons: The IT executives are the worst compared any other similar company.
The business units has some great people, but the IT is full of rouge uneducated, inexperienced executives, who got into the company through reservations and made the IT department a nightmare for any new comers.
Great benifits offered
Payroll Product Support Specialist (Former Employee), San DimasApril 8, 2015
Pros: HealthCare
Cons: stressful
High paced active job place.
Use great tools to be competitive
constantly growing and adapting to compete with other payroll companies.
Great client service

1 2 3 4 5

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more

ADP Salaries