ADP Employee Reviews

Found 1,694 reviews matching the search
Best place to work
Senior Process Associate (Accountant) (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJApril 29, 2017
No restrictions on anything..it was like my second home.. we used to celebrate annual day...family day.. management is very good and helpful............
Enterprise eTIME Technical Support Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 27, 2017
I Loved working at ADP. I worked as a Tech Support Analyst answering phones and helping clients with their issues with Enterprise E-time. I would Work from 10am to 7pm.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
if you get sick they will let you go
Fast paced and stressful but lots of opportunity if you can keep up
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 27, 2017
The company is undergoing massive change related to increased market competition and a failed off shoring strategy aimed at reducing overhead costs.

Technology is constantly evolving and being adaptable, flexible and willing/able to learn is a must.

Training opportunities abound and the company does promote from within but they are slow to move on the opportunities. Can take several months.

Still an industry leader and they will eventually get the ship 'righted' and headed in a successful direction.
Executive Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA 30005April 26, 2017
Great place to work, very fast paced, the workplace culture was wonderful, had a daycare onsite at the Alpharetta, Georgia location. Also right on the public transportation line. Most restaurant are in walking distance.
Review Summary
Benefits Administrator, HRO (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 26, 2017
Can be stressful at times and laid back. It all depends on the time of year it is. The Leads Committee finds fun activities for us to do. Like Zumba
Pros
Snacks, fun activities
Cons
Lack of training, too may clients assinged to one person
Call center company
Client Manager, Insurance Services (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJApril 26, 2017
If you enjoy working in a call center environment and being treated like a child who has to ask permission to go to the bathroom (very serious) and clocking in and out with strict breaks then ADP is for you. Otherwise go into sales and you will get treated much differently.
Sold payroll services to small companies
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 25, 2017
Sold payroll and tax filing services to small business with under 50 employees. Required to sell a certain dollar amount each month to meet quotas set by company.
ADP - Great global company
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAApril 25, 2017
Very well known and respected company. Industry standard for payroll processing. Great support and engagement from the CEO who is always communication the direction and goals of the company.
Security compliance analyst augusta gs
Security compliance analyst (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 24, 2017
ADP as a company maybe OK, the security compliance dept is horrible. Very stressful and the manager is rude and a bully. If you're looking for a stress free environment then STAY AWAY from security compliance KYC. The management in that dept is a joke....
Pros
Some co workers are awesome
Cons
Management KYC department
Considerate of their employees
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 24, 2017
Great company overall! Very caring of their employees. Allows employees to work independently without micromanaging. Environment is inviting and provides onsite gym and cafeteria.
Pros
Cares for employees
Cons
BREAKS
poor leadership at the local level. Great pay, but it is well earned.
District Manager, Major Accounts (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 24, 2017
Normal work day / outside sales. Great sales training. The leadership (locally is extremely poor)

working with local leadership
the compensation is the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Good compensation, good co-workers
Cons
Leadership
Productive and fun work experuebc
EMBRAER EXECUTIVE JET SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Windsor Locks, CTApril 23, 2017
I very much enjoyed working for this company. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a new oopourtunity, They have great benefits and a good work life balance
fun
Associate Client Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 23, 2017
It's great to be at work. Very productive environment and training makes everything come all together once you hit the phones. Of course you wont know it all but they provide you with all you need to be productive!
Pros
alot
Cons
short lunches
Adp
Global Enterprise Solutions Intern (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 20, 2017
The management in the Tucson office is great, they are encouraging and are always happy to answer any questions. As an intern I was compensated well and was given a very flexible schedule. I would recommend this internship for other college students!
learning new tax and payroll
Senior Tax Representative (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJApril 20, 2017
I was able to learn tax, payroll and other report. Getting promote to sr. tax rep. Learning new things to do with the clients. Being first employee month. Helping the clients to do the payroll.
Pros
stocks
Cons
regret leavng them
Fast paced and challenging environment, constantly busy.
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 19, 2017
- Traveled to clients and prospects for on site meetings to review their human capitol management and business resource portfolios. Met with bankers, CPA's, and additional business partners to review clients to assist and sell ADP services to. Constantly on the go, handling service issues for clients while searching to generate new business through, prospecting, cold calling and partnership meetings.

- I have learned numerous personal and professional skills through ADP. I have learned appropriate demeanor and behavior in business settings and interactions professionally and effectively through proper communication, follow up and setting timelines and expectations. I have learned how to profile and assess needs of prospects, clients, and business partners while reciprocating and providing them with needs and appropriate solutions. I have learned have learned how to utilize numerous technological solutions including sales force and applications for my position.

- Management within the organization was good, very positive and constantly acknowledging success. The downfall was that management's teams were too large for them to be able to provide proper attention and guidance for success.

- The workplace culture was AMAZING. I loved my co workers, events and environment. My favorite part about my company was the culture and co workers.

- The hardest part of my job was in times that I was not seeing success yet doubling my efforts, focus and work ethic. Success was different for each individual depending on given territory alignment, assigned partnership alignment and
  more... region.

- The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with people. I also enjoyed being able to provide solutions to companies and individuals who were in desperate need of assistance.
Pros
Flexibility, people oriented, fast paced
Cons
Quick Sales Cycles, sales dependent on territories and partnerships
No personal life expectancy
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 19, 2017
Not a nice company to work for they have no regard for you or your personal life.

They talk as though they are people orientated however this is not the case, there is no job security

Be aware when applying for a position at ADP
Pros
Reasonable salary
Cons
They treat you as their property
Wish that I was still there. Great people to work with.
Senior Client Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Home office basedApril 18, 2017
Even though i was "separated" in a restructuring, I have nothing but good things to say about ADP and would recommend it to anyone as a good place to work with great people.
Pros
Can-Do environment
Cons
Job Security due to restructurings..
work culture
IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST (CONTRACTOR) (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 18, 2017
metrics driven, they often hire contractors

I learned a lot about the affordable care act!
you learn a lot about IT, and I noticed a great deal of the workforce works from home
Pros
automation is a great thing
Cons
little to no training
Great place to work for money motivated, competitive people
District Manager (Current Employee) –  KentuckyApril 18, 2017
ADP SBS is cutthroat to the max. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it is something you should be aware of when coming into the company. They give great training, and then your expectations are high, and pressure is on to perform. It's a great place to be if you are self-motivated, money motivated, and driven to work harder in a competitive environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.