ADP Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,218 reviews matching the search
Job requirements
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 26, 2016
Responsible for the development of a territory in the Dallas area increasing business and revenue by  prospecting for new business, while developing key relationships with CPA’s, banks, clients, and  networking groups. Solicited, met, and sold ADP payroll and HR solutions to companies having 1­-49  employees.
A great company to work for
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYMay 25, 2016
Great management is what I can describe my stay at ADP as. You worked in close approximation to all lines of business and technology management and you were able to get a lot done with out a lot of bureaucratic red tape.
Pros
Great compnay overall
Cons
N/A
Big Company
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 25, 2016
I was able to sell our software solution into various industries. It was a big company to work for and #1 in payroll outsourcing.
Pros
Big Company
Cons
Limited to a certain number of accounts
Productive and fun place to work
Sr. Java/Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 24, 2016
Very friendly environment to work. Management is very encouraging. There are lot of fun events at work and supports your growth. I enjoyed the challenges of working with different people in different projects
Great training and support, Corporate culture with heavy red tape, conservative leadership
National Accounts Sales Manager, PES Division (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2016
Extensive interaction with CLevel decision makers. Multi-Team sales environment with SME positioned offerings. Multi-Layered management environment, co-workers not readily accessible. Quality product and service team. Incredible benefits and opportunity for high earnings.
Pros
Stock plan, training is exceptional
Cons
MIcro management and fierce colleague independence toward one another
Not applicable
Contract payroll specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2016
ADP has fun events at work and supports your growth.

I was asked to participate in a lot of projects, and I enjoyed the challenges.
Knowledge of Payroll
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 20, 2016
I have learned a great deal of information in regards to payroll, taxes and companies daily task. Clients are very nice and want to assist.
A train wreck.
Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMay 20, 2016
Answer calls concerning clients who are unable to use their funds in their account. I learned that not all companies are honest places to work. The co-workers were nice. The hardest part of the job was to not walk out because everyones money is tied up for they cannot use their spending account cards and so the fsa employees answering the phones have to listen to all these terrible stories of the clients not being able to use the money they have set aside to use. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work on the computers.
Pros
Work M-F
Cons
stressful calls
Very Productive & excellent place to work
PAYROLL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  ALTANTAMay 19, 2016
Handling all customer service issues. Day to Day operations. The most enjoyable part of my job was the contact with the employee's and employers. Trouble shooting & Data Entry skills
Smart and professional Managers
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMay 19, 2016
Smart and professional Managers, able to work from home, flexible work schedule, ADP was very large and sometimes employees felt like a number
fun place to work
Leave Administrator (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAMay 18, 2016
love the company, loves their employees. Work as a team and every one is family. everyone knows everyone management is awsome
good to work with
Sr QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 18, 2016
I like to work for ever.

Enjoyed working here

The time is very flexible

nice payadfdffasfdfsdfsfafasfsfasfsafsdfdfdfdfd
Good company to work for.
HCM Technical Business Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJMay 15, 2016
Good company to grow with, a lot of opportunities to move around, good benefits and options. A lot of training provided to succeed.
Productive and encourgaging work place
Operations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMay 14, 2016
I enjoyed the duration of time I worked there. The management staff was encouraging and motivating. I was an Operations Clerk. I trained incoming staff and their job duties
Productive but challenging and Happy work day
IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST - MAJOR ACCOUNTS (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMay 12, 2016
At ADP we work as a team to ensure client satisfaction. We practice and promote open communication and we value our team members talents. My peers were great to work with. We enjoy working together. We highly respect one another.
The hardest of the job is sometimes when we get an irate client and need to resolve their issue but it can be difficult but hopefully at the end we can make them happy.
Pros
Great managers/move up within the company/happy place
Cons
I can not think of any cons
Uplifting and wonderful place to work
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHMay 12, 2016
I love ADP it my core. Unfortunately my position has been cut in half and I was one of the employees on the chopping block. I have come so far in my career since I have been here. I have learned a lot about excel and power point, I thought I had it down, but there was even more to learn. Management has been amazing, the same goes for my co-workers.
Pros
Friendly, non-threatening, enjoyable work enviroment
Cons
Budget cuts
Fast paced, innovative and collaborative culture
Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 10, 2016
A typical work day revolves around ensuring Clients are well taken care of and have their needs met. Clients often have much of their HR data housed with ADP including Payroll, Time and Attendance, and Benefits. Learning the nuances of the various systems is an on-going process as updates and changes are happening on a daily basis. The culture is extremely collaborative to ensure Clients receive a consistent customer experience regardless of how, when or where they contact the company.
fun
Payroll and Tax Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CAMay 5, 2016
Great place to work, opportunity to bring out creative side as well as knowing the back end of the business, hard work sometimes but it pays off
Busy office
Reports Specialist/Data Entry (via Randstad US) (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJMay 5, 2016
Accuracy in reporting a must
Workload varies a lot in a day
Must be able to use payroll systems
Management is always willing to help
Productive and fun work place with a lot of potential to make money
Associate District Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 5, 2016
ADP is great for work/life balance. You set your schedule, it is your responsibility to set appointments and actually show up to them. It is also your responsibility to stay on top of latest industry changes. Co-workers are all pretty outgoing, overall great morale, and management keeps open door policy for the most part. Rewards include commission, company trips,and events including dinners and happy hours. There is A LOT of autonomy, so if you're not a self starter or self motivated, it is not for you. Also if in small business division, the role is a hunter role. You will be cold calling, and prospecting door to door. There are partners you can work with for referrals such as business bankers and insurance brokers, but you really won't make money if most of your leads aren't self-generated.
Pros
Work life balance, autonomy, uncapped commission, can work w/ partners to get leads
Cons
Hunter role, can be too much autonomy if not self disciplined, b2b so most leads are self-generated