ADP
1,049 reviews

ADP Employer Reviews

Great atmosphere, work-life balance
Web Tier Intern (Current Employee), Roseland, NJMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Excellent management, work-life balance
Cons: Set in their way of doing things, not the most challenging of roles
This is a great place to be if one is looking for a good work-life balance, flexible hours and decent pay.
However, for someone looking for fast-paced, cutting edge technical exposure, probably wall street is the right place to be. It all comes down to what you expect from your job,
Fun and a very prouctive place
Production Worker (Current Employee), Grenada, MSMarch 26, 2015
Pros: if we reached our number we may get a 30 minute break
Cons: short breaks and its smoke hazardnous u cant work there if you have health issues
A day at work is fast pase . Its very productive workplace and sometimes very entertaining and somewhat fun. I mean you cant expect for everyday to be the same day at work.
only a stepping stone not good for career, low pay, false promises
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FloridaMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Great people to work with
Cons: low salary, no bonus, confused management, no work and life balance
Low salary, hard to advance, dysfunctional management and confusing company strategies. You're just a number as an employee, clients are only a dollar sign.
Great organization
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), RemoteMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Brand is high profile
Cons: No cons
Worked for ADP for 27 years and had a balanced work/family life.
Would highly recommend for self starters.
If you are interested in Sales and you are still in college, find an ADP Recruiter and get started as soon as possible.
If you are a techie and want to join a company that is growing and changing with the times, call an ADP Recruiter in your area.
Steady work, great pay/benefits
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Milford, CTMarch 22, 2015
Pros: benefits and pay
Job was very rewarding. Learned about payroll/benefits. Management and co-workers were very supportive. Helped customers submit payrolls online or over the phone. Benefit reports, helped with state tax information pertaining to state laws. Co-workers were great.
Was great with regards to a work life balance
Integration Specialist/HRIS Implementation (Former Employee), ClackamasMarch 21, 2015
I worked on a virtual team helping clients implement their reporting using work force now product. I learned to manage many projects simultaneously and worked mostly independent.
Not a bad place to work
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2015
Pros: i learned a lot
Cons: micromanagement
I actually enjoyed a majority of my time at ADP. However, constantly being monitored if you are on the phone or not is not for me. Breaks aren't frowned upon, but when you are away from the phone you are producing numbers that they want. You become a numbers producing employee. They want you to take care of the customers in a timely matter but that is not always the case. They want client retention and producing a high call turnover rate. As a consumer, I do not want to be just someone's number. I want them to take the time to assist me with my needs.

I am not saying it is a bad place to work; I am just saying that being in a call center is not for me. I am great at assisting clients and can built a rapport with them, but I do not like having someone constantly watching my activity. Don't take more than one break in a short amount of time or they will get onto you.

I did not have any technical experience and I learned a lot while I was there. I am not saying I didn't enjoy working there, it just wasn't for me.
I did not work in that place.
I did not work in that place. (Former Employee), I did not work in that place.March 20, 2015
I did not work in that place. I did not work in that place. I did not work in that place. I did not work in that place. I did not work in that place. I did not work in that place.
Professional environment, very friendly and relaxed
Tax Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: the environment
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at work is very busy, but relaxed.
I learned how to analize tax credits.
The management is great, no micromanaging.
Coworkers are very friendly.
The hardest part of the job was the process of review.
The most enjoyable part of the job was lunch with management and co-workers.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior district Manager (Current Employee), Monroe, NJ 08831March 19, 2015
• Responsible for selling HR solutions, such as payroll and health benefits administration, human resource compliance, retirement planning and worker's compensation insurance, within a designated geographic territory to small and medium sized businesses through direct marketing campaigns and executive consultations.
• Strategically secure new business and cross-sell to an existing base of long-term clients by presenting tailored solutions and product features to at least 5 new prospects and 8 new clients per week.
• Independently manage an ongoing and up-to-date sales process via Salesforce.com by forecasting revenue pipeline and growth opportunities on a weekly basis.
Productive and fun workplace
Accountant Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Culver City, CAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free time, uncapped commission, trips, day events
Cons: high turnover, management shifts
Job life/life balance is the best you can find. You are responsible for hitting your goals/quota and if you are able to do this you have as much freedom as any job will allow. Management is great!
Worked as a contractor...
Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: the work week never extended into the wekends...
The people I worked with were very good; the company adheres to excellent documentation ethics and a formal software development structure, with formal project specifications. All stakeholders were on-site for meetings, etc., relative to the software development efforts being worked on (systems analysts, business analysts, programming staff, QA staff, business unit).
sdasdasd
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 16, 2015
• Duties as an Intern at the Social Security Administration include assisting with a marketing proposal for digital posters to be installed in SSA offices across the country, assisting with SSA TV, and producing webinars.
Best company in the world to work for!
Wage Garnishment Specialist III (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMarch 16, 2015
Pros: takes care of their employees.
Cons: limited locations to work from.
I would still be working there if they had an office in the location I relocated to....I sure do miss the company. I have nothing bad to say about them.
2007- 2013 Technical PM/ Senior Developer - ADP, Alpharetta, GA
Senior Developer (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 16, 2015
Roles/ Responsibilities: Technical PM, Iterations Manager, Release manager
• Managed Sales Application upgrade project Coached and facilitated agile transition of a set of 7 team members. Worked as a scrum master/product owner. Implemented TDD & Pair programing.
• Managed Redesign of US-Canada cross border of Training Application ($1.2M): Lead agile teams as a scrum master which included implementation with 4 distributed teams of about 15.
• As a technical PM of I18N of Benefits, Recruitment applications ($1.5M), was involved project estimation, resource planning, and implementation. Created code scan tool to indentify impacts which saved 40% of code impacts.
• Scrum Master/Iterations Manager: Reports Integration between 3 applications ($2.5M): prepared Sprint plans, release plans, Lead daily scrum meetings with 3 teams.
• Client on boarding tool: As technical PM/iterations Manager, implemented a Savvion/Java based tool to orchestrate different steps of on boarding a client to the payroll, HR, benefits applications. This eliminated manual processes & reduced 70% of the client on boarding time.
• Trained and Certified as “Certified Scrum Master” by Scrum Alliance
• Release lead/ technical Program Manager for a yearly product rollout for Benefits application: Worked as the main dev liaison for 6 projects.
Great Co-Workers
Implementation Specialist II (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 16, 2015
Constantly busy supporting clients with payroll processing, there is a new learning experience everyday. Manager support, co-workers help you make it through the day. Working with the clients is enjoyable. System issues make the job challenging on occasions.
Great training
Senior Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 15, 2015
ADP offer great training to all employees. You are constantly in training for all aspects of your job. ADP offer great training to all employees. You are constantly in training for all aspects of your job. ADP offer great training to all employees. You are constantly in training for all aspects of your job.
Productive and Safe Work Place
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, salary, and social organizations
Cons: training
This company is a great company to work for. There are many things that are broken and needs to be fixed but isn't every job.
Productive and fun place to work!
Keyer (Current Employee), Florence, SCMarch 12, 2015
I would recommend ADP to anyone. Management is great and I love the work! Very friendly co-workers. Just an all around great place to work!
Fun place to work, awesome co-workers
Front Desk Attendant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 12, 2015
Pros: free dinner
Cons: no breaks
typical day is kinda slow maybe 10-15 check-ins, i learned how to maneuver around fosse and marsha in this job. Co-workers are pretty fun, kinda sluggish though. Hardest part of the job is dealing with angry guests. Most enjoyable part is creating a relationship with some of the guest.

1 2 3 4 5

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more

ADP Salaries