ADP

ADP Employee Reviews

Found 1,137 reviews matching the search
Working from home
IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  homeshoredFebruary 9, 2016
Working from home is great; however, you are expected to be on call 24/7.

You get to travel and work with various team members.
Great Place to learn insurance.
Licensed P&C Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 8, 2016
Fast paced and challenging but overall a great place to work for. I learned a lot in a five year period at this company. I would recommend working there if you are looking for an excellent opportunity.
Run
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 5, 2016
ADP is mismanaged from the top down, their systems and people that run them are behind the times. They should change their name from ADP to MDP because hardly anything is automated.
Pros
Cons
Poor management and lack of direction
Temporary to Hire
BENEFITS COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 4, 2016
The possibility of being a temporary working for over a year doesn't encourage temporary workers. Temporary workers that had been there for a year were training temporary workers that had been there for a couple of weeks. It just didn't help morale.
Pros
Great cafeteria, fun employees and training sessions
Cons
long temp status
Great experience
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJanuary 31, 2016
ADP introduced me to payroll and payroll tax. It was a wonderful journey, coming from no tax background whatsoever to becoming a successfully client services representative assisting clients with payroll and payroll tax matters on a day-to-day basis.
Pros
experience
Cons
flexibility
Adp is adp
Consultant (Oracle DBA) (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 31, 2016
I enjoy working here.Very good prospects and career growth for the people who work here.I would recommend this to all.I enjoy working here. Great place to work.If you get an offer please join this company.
Great Career Opportunities
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 28, 2016
If you are looking for a stimulating, fast paced workplace, you can multitask at its finest, and you are hoping to learn something new everyday, then ADP is for you. This place does not host jobs, but actual lifetime careers.
Great work experience
ADP SBS CSR (Current Employee) –  warwick RIJanuary 27, 2016
Great work experience and training provided at ADP. Customer service experience.I took about 35-40 calls per day. Managers closely monitor.I learned everything I need to know about payroll and tax services and handling frustrated clients. Co workers are equally knowledgeable and helpful. The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult clients . Most enjoyable is the experince I gained from the company and the perks when they were provided.
Pros
free lunches, nice facility, great traning
Cons
micro managers, minimal pay increases, difficult to move up in the company
productive place to work but when it comes to the wheather they dont care
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 27, 2016
nice place to work
productive place to work but when it comes to the wheather they dont care they still wants you to come in to work when you have a problem and need to call out they wonna know if you are coming afterwards
Very Fun Place to work
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 26, 2016
Job can be tough without outside sales reps giving you leads, but it was a great experience. Great training program. The day to day just wasn't for me.
Pros
Fun People, Good Compensation
Cons
Tough without Leads
Payroll Client Support Specialist
Payroll Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILJanuary 25, 2016
My work consists around supporting clients with payroll issues and concerns. Assisting clients with everyday payroll processing, scheduling and necessary updates and changes.
Utilizing appropriate applications in order to assist clients in the most professional and efficient way. The hardest part of my job is to ensure that all client's expectations are met on daily basis. That being said there is a bright side to my job. I really enjoy helping others making sure they are helped in every possible way.
My everyday work is a continuous learning curve. There is not a day that goes by that I don't learn something new about my clients needs and work expectations.
fast paced and high energy office
Associate District Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 21, 2016
As an ADP district manager I worked with small and mid sized businesses to streamline their HR processes, lower employee turnover, and reduce business liability.
Good company
Sr. Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2016
A lot of really smart and technically proficient staff. The company offers a laid back and relaxed working environment.
Don't intern here
Associate District Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 15, 2016
12/hour and you may never get hired! It's very political and the pay and commission structure sucks. Everyone who works here is beautiful and well dressed - if you're not then you won't get hired. sorry ugly interns better work your just off or get REAL lucky.
Pros
ADP is well known big company, you can work from home if you play it right
Cons
everything else
Good Company to work for
Senior Employee Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJanuary 15, 2016
My work day consisted of addressing issues that our call center representatives could not resolve on the initial inbound call. I learned alot about health and welfare benefits. The hardest part of my job was not being able to assist due to the issues being beyond my control. The most enjoyable part was being able to resolved the client's issues and giving them a piece of mind.
Pros
Great employee benefits
Cons
difficult to advance
Great company to work for - Lots of training
Payroll Anaylst II (Current Employee) –  Alpaharetta, GAJanuary 14, 2016
Company is great to work for however there is not enough life balance allowed.
Typical day is spent running ad hoc reports and validating and anlayzing the payroll reports along with processing payroll for clients.

I have learned quite a bit working in Enterprise V4 and V5.
Pros
Training
Cons
Not enough Life Balance
Job Summary
Production Support Analyst I (Garnishment) (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 13, 2016
My typical day was to put out fires that may have been escalated by the client, employee or the payroll team. Assist with providing a resolution per the clients SLA. I truly enjoyed my job as a research analyst assisting our internal and external partners. ADP provides excellent training and leadership support for all co workers
Pros
Training, team building and update weekly status reports
Cons
High turn overs
busy office environment, with a great staff
administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 13, 2016
A typical work day would consist of answering phones and taking care of all the clubs member needs. I also did payroll for the staff and assisted the caterer with monthly newsletter mailings and member dinners, ( various other things.) This is a job where you wore many hats.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Short breaks
Good Place to Work
Implementation Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 7, 2016
ADP is a good place to work, but it depends on what department you land in. Some are better than others. Work/Life balance is a challenge. You work long hours and the job is often very demanding. You either love it or hate it within the first 6 months.
Pros
Embraces diversity, great work culture, good benefits
Cons
work/life balance, a lot of drama and unprofessionalism in some employees
Ok compensation
ADP (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 7, 2016
A typical day at work is assisting with password resets and enrollment inquiries
I have learned about various regulations and laws concerning the health coverage
Management is not capable of answering day to day questions
They do not create a fun environment. There is little to no participation in team building.
Coworkers are nice and pleasant
hardest part of the job is not being completely trained in certain areas.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to volunteer in the community.
Pros
full cafeteria
Cons
no opportunity for growth