ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

Big company
IT – Technical and Applications Management (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJAugust 18, 2014
Pros: large company
Cons: innovation process is slow
You will work with very smart people who are specialists in their areas. A very stable company with lots of opportunities to learn and grow if have the right boss.
Challenging and Energetic Environment
Teledata Representative (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAAugust 18, 2014
Nice Company to be apart of. Learned many different aspects of the company, very diverse, goal-oriented, and self driven.
ADP as a whole offered their associates and family a lot of family bonding time
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 13, 2014
ADP its self is a great company, however the management could use a bit of training. They do offer education assistance and encourage their associates to continue their education.
no room for advancement
Account Executive (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAAugust 12, 2014
this is a call center, you are required to be tied down to your desk and on calls for almost 7 hours of the day.
Fedex customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE HARTE HANKS (Current Employee), Texarkana TxAugust 11, 2014
Track packages , make inbound and outbound calls
satisfy customers
stay on the computer all day everyday
handle angry customers most of the time surrounded by 100s of other agents that doing the samething that i do
sr,production quailty control (Current Employee), Natick, MAAugust 8, 2014
Pros: sometimes free lunch
Cons: sometimes long hours
Productive,always busy.My bosses are awesome and care about their employees.My coworkers are my friends and it's a pleasure to work with them.The hardest part about my job is year end,but that's where most of the overtime is plus holidays.
Very streneous reports that need to be done in timely manner
Regional SOX Coordinator (Contractor) (Current Employee), Buena Park CAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: no cons, loved my job
Worked on numerous different reports to make sure that SOX procedures were being applied. If there was a SOX violation it would be reported to the management and executive team.

Every month I would send a report indication all the violation and violators along with suggestion to further avoid such mistakes.
Loved working here
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 7, 2014
I would still be working here if I ddin't move to Atlanta Hopkins is a wonderful place to work and the benefits are out of this world. Great place to work!!!
Interesting place
Office/Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee), Lake Worth, FLAugust 6, 2014
Pros: minimal supervision
Cons: unaware of actual situation
Worked alone for the most part. Was not aware of the health issues of the owners until the end, so it was a bit frustrating managing the office and payroll on my own and not really hearing from the owners but once every two to three weeks. Once it was all explained to me, I understood. It was never really bad or overwhelming, just wasn't made aware – more... of the situation. – less
adp
Advanced MD (Current Employee), Coraopolis, PAAugust 6, 2014
Huge company willing to offer many service to make you work easier and faster
Great corporate environment
Billing/Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILAugust 5, 2014
Pros: senior management always was communicative
Cons: unnecessary overtime that took away from family life. blocked vacation time.
The balance between work to family life is very poor. Management constantly changed procedures and the lack of management to support was extremely poor in the Billing/AR department. Unnecessary overtime.
ADP Review
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), TexasAugust 5, 2014
Lot's of false promises when hired. Very little productive support from leadership. You will spend more time doing internal paperwork and duties than acctually hunting down business and closing deals. It's rough unless you are ok with large work effort for a less-than 40K average pay.
Nice place to work
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Downers Grove ILAugust 4, 2014
Being a Client Service Representative at ADP was a great job because you learned something new everyday. Every day is always different. I loved interacting with the clients and my co workers. Management team was very professional.
only worked here 6 mths
Levy Officer (Former Employee), Diamond Bar, CAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: dont have any
Cons: dont have any
I dont have much to say since i only worked there 6 mths at the Diamond Bar office, they ended up moving the positions to India
Productive and Team Collaboration
HR Project Manager/ Budget & Operations (Current Employee), Roserland, New JerseyAugust 3, 2014
Pros: consistent communication flowing within the team and everyone is aligned.
Cons: figure out what to do next despite high amount of uncertainty, with information available and information which can be collected.
I like to get into the office before my team gets in and manage to any fire-burning mode-check emails or voicemails which may have been received after business hours the day prior.
I will then log into our project management software and check project progress, update risks, delegate issues.
Following, I prepare a To-Do list and see which meetings I – more... need to attend and which ones I can skip, based on client issues which need to be addressed ASAP.
I will then join daily status call with off-shore support team and document any issue and things progressing as per plan. – less
Productive Work Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), West Valley City, UTAugust 3, 2014
•Managed call flows with up to three calls in queue per minute.

•Effectively talk and type simultaneously

•Accurately troubleshoot computer issue

•Conflict resolution proficiency
Productive, Energetic, Friendly invironment
Benefits Counselor (Former Employee), Louisville KyAugust 2, 2014
Pros: office parties, weekends off, large campus
Cons: work most holidays, angry clients
Assisting Federal employees in managing their Flexible Spending Accounts. Friendly co-workers and hard working staff. Plenty overtime available upon request.
Run away!
Account Executive (Former Employee), Allentown PAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: free lunches, ok trips
Cons: no work life balance, belittling environment
I worked at ADP for several years.The culture has become confusing, belittling and cut throat and that has to do with the lack of actual management. If you're looking to be treated as a professional do not go here because you will be made to feel as if you are a number and that your opinions mean nothing. They hire young people or recent college grads – more... with no experience. If you're older than 35, this is not for you. If you're a woman and looking to be a manager, this is not for you as the management hires mostly white males in their 20's. There are 2 sets of teams-a client based and a dm facing team. Each time a client based team got ahold of the lead you were working on, it was awarded to them, regardless of how much work you actually put into it. I was a senior employee ad received many accolades and even won the Presidents Club trip. Shortly afterwards, they plotted to get rid of me. Probably because it was an expensive trip. They fired me a few months later. The prior DVP of Sales was quite intimidated by anyone with any thoughts of their own. If you spoke out of turn, you knew she was out to get you. You would get the stink eye all the time, or the managers or the DVP would chat about you in her cube. You could hear everything because no one had an office. It would be her cronies, or Sales Execs who ultimately fire you, not her. I was fired for being under $1000 away from my goal that month, but in reality they activated it an hour after they cut my throat. I found out later that they replaced me with someone else and gave them a much lower goal. It's about politics and whose butt you kiss at ADP. If you step out of line at all, expect to be plotted against and fired. They are very sneaky, and will turn employees against each other. I have been there to see employees who are looking to be promoted have tattled on others and received promotions. Also, they hire and promote their friends. I've been around to see them promote people to management positions who were handed deals to close including the former DVP of Sales's husbands business. It's amazing that people still work there. Unfortunately people need to pay their bills. It's a paycheck, nothing more. They will let you sink. They will raise goals so high that it's unachievable for most. They give preferential territories to their friends. It's all not worth your time. Trust me, i wasted years there. I regret the time i wasted there. Forget about a work-life balance because you will not have one. – less
Great Company Culture
Payroll Support Specialist, Level 2 (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 28, 2014
Overall Great Environment, Managers very supportive for Employees to grow & develop, Great company culture
Grow with company, training offered
SBS BANKING REPRESENTATIVE II (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: benefits, employee appreciation days, great training programs
Cons: n/a
Working for ADP was a great experience. Good work environment and great leaders. ADP offered career path advisors that can direct you to programs and courses that can be utilized in growing with the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more