ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

Great Company Culture
Payroll Support Specialist, Level 2 (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 28, 2014
Overall Great Environment, Managers very supportive for Employees to grow & develop, Great company culture
Typical corporate job, great management team
Human Capital Management Consultant (Current Employee), Clackamas, ORJuly 25, 2014
Pros: competitive pay and benefits, great management staff
Cons: development team is slow to update to product/fix bugs, easy to get lost in the shuffle due to sheer number of employees
40 hour weeks, can be busy at certain times of the year. All of the managers that I worked with were great, although there are some in the company that aren't so great. Competitive salary and benefits. Over 50,000 employees so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle and communication if difficult because of the sheer number of associates.
Fast paced, multi-skilled support
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Windsor, CTJuly 25, 2014
Pros: exposure to all aspects ofthe sales process, opportunity to partner with various levels of the company
Cons: high turnover rate, ort staffed
Supported various SLT members as well as more that 30 sales reps in multiple capacities. Responsible for several critical sales related reports. Managed hired temps as needed.
ADP in review
Quality Control /Print Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 24, 2014
Overall ADP was a good company to work for at the begin.
ADP did not plan for the furture very well in regards to the competition. Co-workers worked very hard daily to meet desired results.
Productive workplace with a lot of fun perks.
Solution Center Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 24, 2014
My work schedule was from 8am-5pm, which worked out really well with my home life. My day included of answering inbound calls and keeping records of those calls. My manager really cared about training and assisting in anyway with advancing within ADP. My co-workers were always extremely helpful and the most difficult part of the job was having the department – more... close and relocate. – less
Managed a team of Technical Support Analysts
Manager II Technical Support (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 23, 2014
I was responsible for the Resolution team which also meant they acted more like the 2nd tier support group. We worked off of cases that the first support rep could not resolve. We took ownership of cases contacting the client by phone and email. Using our calendars to setup appointments and worked with this client until resolution. Our biggest goal – more... was client satisfaction.

The Management Resolution team got together biweekly to discuss our process and procedures and any current issues that need to be addressed. ADP is a terrific company. I always felt that the Management was always respectful and listened. – less
This is the same company
Group Leader (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYJuly 22, 2014
Pros: stocks offers
Cons: health insurance to high
ADP and Broadridge is the same place I've worked for 20 yrs.

I have to say the both company are the same just different names
ADP
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJuly 22, 2014
Pros: excellent team of dedicated techs.
Cons: none.
ADP is a wonderful company to work for and as always it all really depends upon the team you are working with.
Awesome
Consultant, Customer Service, Technical Services (Former Employee), JacksonvilleJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free games
Cons: no free days
Work Hard, Get Rewarded. Excellent co-workers. Life at ADP is AWESOME!
Productive, Focus, Dysfunctional, Offshore
Technical and Application Management Specialist (Current Employee), Roseland, NJJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free coffee, gym, medical offices, telecommuting and stock purchase plan
Cons: shorts breaks, offshoring, constant changes.
The company is trying to be agile with all the changes that's happening.
The company has implemented ITIL and still in the process of change using service request for issues and work request.
Management is receptive to the annual review to the company.
As for any advancement within the company a sponsoring manager is the way to go. In other words, 'its – more... who you know and what you know' together can go a long way for an associate to move up.
With the changes happening, finding the right resources to get the job done is now a bit easy.
Depending on your immediate manager you may have a very good team or not.
They offer a discounted stock purchase plan, if an associate participate is an excellent savings plan.
You may have co-workers that are international (Brazil, India, Philippines or Europe). – less
Client Services Account Manager
Client Services Account Manager (Former Employee), MiamiJuly 17, 2014
Payroll Service Company. Fast going pace customer service making sure that we answer all of the payroll questions and that all of the payrolls were done on a timely manor. Everything from the transitions of the payroll to solving any problems that our clients had.
Overall Good Company
Client Relations Manager (Former Employee), SacramentoJuly 16, 2014
ADP overall is a good company. The opportunity for advancement is different depending upon what business unit you work in and the location you work in. It is dedicated to employee development and making their employees better. I would still be with the company if it were not for them offshoring a lot of the business we handled.
Billing
Billing Specialist/Issue Resolution (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 15, 2014
• Order Entry with commission
• Client account maintenance, name, address, telephone, direct debit of fees
• Updating pricing
• Weekly billing reviews
• Delete and re-bill items
• Manual Billing
Professional atmosphere and Leader in Industry
Retail Solutions Manager (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 10, 2014
Pros: benefits, vehicle, expense account, per diem, professional, leaders in industry.
Cons: travel
This job included lots of travel, but professional well trained team members met to strategize, promote and present solutions to clients in a well rehearsed manner. The hardest part of the job was the travel, but the most enjoyable was the benefits, vehicle and expense account.
A smooth running organization, why add more expensive equipment
Controller, General Manager (Former Employee), Total years with ADPJuly 9, 2014
Cons: a smooth running organization
I have used ADP for years and can just imagine adding more costs.
Large, Conservative
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Salt Lake CityJuly 9, 2014
Pros: structured, decent compensation
Cons: impersonal, corporate, low upward mobility
ADP is cautious but stable as an organization. It is compliant and up to date with current employee engagement trends, although many feel it is too corporate and impersonal. Benefit packages are mediocre in the context of the industry it so broadly services. However, many employees make careers there as the company attempts to re-assign any associates – more... impacted by occasional downsizes or RIFs, which are uncommon. – less
Good starter for sales
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), PhoenixJuly 9, 2014
Pros: good sales training, adp is good to have on a resume, recruiters will find you easier
Cons: revolving door of sales people, if you last more than a year then you did something right
ADP is a solid sales company with a track record of producing good sales people. Unfotunately, there is a revolving door of employees. If you take the job, plan on working very hard and making decent pay. The benefits are only so-so. If you can survive, which is largely dependent on your territory, then ADP is a company where you can grow and establish – more... a career. It is, however, unforgiving if you don't hit quota for any particular reason. – less
Great training for college students
Sales Intern (Former Employee), Melville, NYJuly 8, 2014
ADP provides extensive hands on training for their college interns.
Amazing Job for starting your sales career
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: benefits, people, tools and internal systems
This company really kickstarted my sales and account management career. From the training to the structure...it can't be beat on providing the necessary building blocks for your future.
First Start
Medical Coder (Data Entry) (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDJuly 7, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: location and quota
I first learned how to do medical coding and transcribing at ADP.

1 2 3 4 5

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more