ADP Employee Reviews

Great place to start a sales career
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 13, 2017
Top of the line training and culture at least in my office! Great product with great opportunity but it is a sales job so you better like getting told no a few times before getting to the yeses. I worked at a few different places to start a sales career and this was by far the best opportunity I experienced. I left this position because I am leaving the field of sales. I loved the job and if I was going to stay in sales would have remained at the company.
Pros
Best bosses of all time, Extreme flexibility if hitting goals, good intensive trips
Cons
High turnover but that is any outside sales position
Adp
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYNovember 13, 2017
Every day my day began with doing corporate reporting for example Unit Tracker report. I also had to gather sales from the day before and sent it out regionally. Throughout the day my duties changed. If a new hire was starting I had to order all of their supplies such as laptop, IPad, business cards, as well as having their cubicle phone reset.

I needed to make sure I learned to prioritize my duties so everything was done diligently and on time. I learned to get the little things out of the way to keep a clear focus on the ones that were really important. I also learned to complete company balances with all tax deductions, which I was asked to do frequently. I had to insert different formulas to show proper deductions.

Within the year the region I worked for got split which caused me to have TWO VPs that I reported to. Some times it was difficult to have an understanding for all my duties when the VPs had two different structures how to complete things.

The workplace culture was really laid back. Each and every individual I worked with was understanding and always came for help if they felt like they needed my help. I was always there to help with any project they needed my input for.

The hardest part of my job was probably working with two VPs that didn't really see eye to eye. At times it made my job difficult because they had two different style of managing.

The most enjoyable part of my job was my co workers which always made me feel like I was needed and appreciated. There wasn't a day where I was asked to assist or complete a sales rep to make sure their
  more... sales order was submitted ASAP.  less
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
No room to grow and increase your worth.
Enjoyable place to work! Great experience/resume builder
Workers Compensation Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 12, 2017
A typical day at work in inside sales is dialing your face off to create enough opportunity to make your monthly quota. Lots of emails to be answered on a daily basis. You must be a hard worker in order to be successful in this position. A typical 8:30-5:00 shift probably isn't going to cut it if you want to make big bonus checks!
Benefits
Cons
System Organization
Relaxed and Nice Company Culture
Technology & Applications Management Specialist I (Former Employee) –  La Palma, CANovember 12, 2017
Day to Day is fine, just do you work and go home, great place to be in a technology role, but only a few are available on the west coast, every once in a while, they will cut people, in big waves, regardless of years of service.
Adp inc
Senior Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Home BasedNovember 12, 2017
ADP is a wonderful place to work. I have been with the company for over 15 years. Management is great and the benefits are great. There are also plenty of opportunities and room for growth.
competitive and fast passed
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 10, 2017
I sold human capital management recources to companies and managed accounts already sold. It was a very competitive work place that thrived on high volume sales.
Pros
great benefits and fun place to work
Cons
managers were awful
Good Experience
Sales Executive/Manager (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 10, 2017
Good experience and good culture as a first job. Inside sales is underpaid (salary and comp) in comparison to other similar positions. Good overall benefits. Limited career advancement.
A good start
District Manager/Mentor (Former Employee) –  Bayside, NYNovember 8, 2017
ADP is not a place to spend your career if you're not 100% into it. they are known for their training program and a great place to learn B2B sales. I would not want to go back to those days on the streets of queens but it wasn't a bad place to work and I appreciate the time I spend there
Pros
experience
Cons
the job
Enjoyable place to work
Major Accounts Sales Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 8, 2017
I very much enjoyed working for ADP. My manager and coworkers made my job enjoyable. Unfortunately, Corporate is doing restructuring and are eliminating positions and mine was one of them.
Payroll Consultant Comprehensive Services (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 8, 2017
ADP is a great place to work. It is a call center so the calls come fast and frequently. Several re-alignments have taken place and nothing really changes. The people are wonderful, but the work load continues to increase-so do their guidelines for talking to the clients. We are expected to know a lot of information and then expected to support all phases of what the client needs, including GL, Time and Attendance and HR.
Pros
Benefits and people
Cons
Constant phone calls and stringent guidelines
Good job but very hard
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLNovember 8, 2017
The company give you a lot of perks. The base pay is okay but the benefits, stock options, car allowance, phone allowance can make up for the lack of base salary
Opportunity
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 7, 2017
If you're looking for a fast growing company and location, ADP will fit the mold and keep you busy with career development as well as a good culture fit for most.
Pros
Office Culture
Cons
Implemntation
Fast Pace Environment
National Accounts HCM Consultant (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 7, 2017
In this role you are in an environment that is changing to meet client deadlines and being able to prioritize you work is key. Leading weekly status calls with clients and following up on project development to ensure all departments are on schedule.
Pros
Always have ability to learn new skills
Cons
Workload can be overwhelming if not properly maintained
Big company and many job openings.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJNovember 7, 2017
Once awhile you get a hard customer to deal with but it the issue can be handle like always. Changes are good when its for the better of the company and employees.
if you work hard, you can succeed
Associate District Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 7, 2017
Work hard and play hard is the motto here. Full of young, alpha characters, yet not cut throat at all since everyone has their own sales territory. Everyone pushes eachother to do better and succeed
Great company; In transition...
GEO DM (Former Employee) –  LouisianaNovember 7, 2017
Great company. Excellent management. A little inflexible and a bit slow to market with innovation. Could not consistently win by leveraging a competitive advantage.
Pros
Training, structure, management...
Cons
Rediculously high quotas, limited flexibility, culture
Revoew
Implementation Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Home BasedNovember 6, 2017
there are great benefits, but no work life balance in implementation. there does not seem to be any senior experience persons left and you are left to do research on your own to get resolutions that you need.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no work life balance
Find something better
CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 6, 2017
If you plan on working in their client services department you might want to consider other options. It's underpaid, over worked, and stressful. It's nothing more than a corporate call center with very limited room for growth and majority of the supervisors are horrid. No compassion or real concern for their employees. You will work with countless clients that have no idea how to run general payroll
(meaning what they don't know has nothing to do with ADP, they just aren't well versed enough to be responsible for running a company's payroll) yet are making 2.5 or 3x's the amount that you are making.
Pros
on site cafeteria options
Cons
micromanaged, compensation is low
Fast paced, with growth and advancement
Associate Client Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PANovember 5, 2017
Overall ADP is a very excellent company to work at. Fast paced, fun. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and improvement, however, the location I worked at was outdated & lacked amenities .
Pros
Great opportunity for overtime
Cons
Communication often lacked across departments
Good Company
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILNovember 5, 2017
They want to lay my division off so I need to find another job. ADP is a good company to work for. They have nice benefits and many ways to move up in the ranks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.