ADP Employee Reviews

Found 1,138 reviews matching the search
Ok compensation
ADP (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 7, 2016
A typical day at work is assisting with password resets and enrollment inquiries
I have learned about various regulations and laws concerning the health coverage
Management is not capable of answering day to day questions
They do not create a fun environment. There is little to no participation in team building.
Coworkers are nice and pleasant
hardest part of the job is not being completely trained in certain areas.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to volunteer in the community.
Pros
full cafeteria
Cons
no opportunity for growth
Not a bad place to work.
Configuration Analyst (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJanuary 5, 2016
Analyze issues/defects and debugs the system when configuration is not producing expected results. Researches issues to determine if source of error is with the test data, test plan, or configuration.
good place to work
Senior Tableau Developer (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 5, 2016
• Involved in Migration of Excel reports to Interactive Tableau Dashboards
• Developed quarterly reports which compare the hiring activity parameters from the previous quarters in a fiscal year
• Involved in administrative activities, doing deployment and monitoring schedules and jobs
• Combined multiple dashboards into a single story to enhance the visual appeal of the report
Departments continuously closing and relocating
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, CAJanuary 3, 2016
Overall a good place to work, but lack of movement internally. Benefits and compensation were average. Management worked with employees well.
.Net Developer
Senior Associate Developer (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 24, 2015
• Relational database management skills on Oracle, SQL and MYSQL DB are which includes stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle Advanced Queuing and dynamic SQL Queries.
• Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Expertise skills in C# Programming with MS SQL SERVER and MS Office Suite - MS Access 2000/97, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Pros
.Net, MVC
Cons
MVVC
Great Team Environment!!!
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CADecember 15, 2015
I really liked working in the call center for ADP. They worked really hard to make sure I was trained on how to handle any situation. They also showed me how my input was really important.
Pros
Training, Perks on the job and team atmosphere
Cons
Call Center requirements
Great Training Program
HCM Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 14, 2015
Very extensive training with a lot of tools to make your job successful. Great place to work with a very knowledgeable and driven group of co workers.
productive and innovative
Small Business Sales District Manager (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 14, 2015
Fast paced environment that always keeps you moving and on your toes. Things are always changing which keeps the engagement level extremely high. It is crucial that you are able to adjust on the run and make corrections accordingly
great people to work with
Service Delivery Manger (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 11, 2015
Point of contact for an assigned book of business for National clients in line with their business expectations. Responsible for resolving issues, retention, annual enrollment, file integration with vendors and providing excellent customer service. Worked within a team environment so it was essential to work as a team while servicing your own clients. I learned it was paramount to gain your client's confidence with timely responses and resolving any issues that arise quickly.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no respect from management, hopelessly understaffed. Work efforts were never appreciated or any perks for doing a job well done.
What I learned
Major Accounts - Service Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 2, 2015
I learned so much working at ADP and had a great team and management, We worked hard and were compensated generously. I had great training provided for anything new that had been changed with the software, etc so I knew how to assists the multiple clients I held at one time
Great place to get a start
Accountant Centric District Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 1, 2015
Surviving here is really all about doing the activity, if you work hard you will succeed but given ADP's history and the growing number of competitors in the saturated market your business tends to be mostly customer churn with a few consultative sales sprinkled throughout.

Your given few tools aside from Salesforce.com which is incredibly innaccurate and out of date and "referral relationships" through either banks or CPAs where you are expected to forge relationships that result in referrals. BNI, LinkedIn premium, marketing automation and even basic email marketing are not provided and most leads are collected door to door.

It is an archaic model that is still somewhat relevant in service, retail and restaurant industries but the constant competition from ADP's own inside sales, the negative online presence, coupled with the fact that payroll can easily be bought online make the work feel dated and you find yourself losing to companies that are just more efficient.
Pros
freedom to run your day
Cons
barley provide a coffee maker, no administrative help, no team or offsite events
Relaxing
HR Resolution Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 1, 2015
I loved working for ADP as it was a company that I was able to grow with and gain so many skills. I worked my pant, way from the bottom and was able to climb to the top within the company. I loved how they promoted within.
Pros
Cafeteria was on grounds
Cons
short breaks
Culture Changing
HCM Service Consultant II (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 30, 2015
Looking for new job to further my career. Have experience managing in retail with union employees and working with ADP payroll products.
Productive and enjoyable work place.
Employee Service Representative (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTNovember 27, 2015
A lot of time is spent on the phones and navigating through a lot of different systems and information.
I love my team leads and my coworkers. Sometimes there are challenging phone calls but it is nice to know the team leads are always so close when and ESR needs their assistance.
Pros
Variety of Shifts to choose from, Cafeteria, Awesome Management, Own desk space and computer, fun activities.
Cons
Different schedule of breaks and lunches every day, schedules through WFM which is located in Des Moines, not always flexible or quick to grant days off, there isn't a long enough training period.
Great Workplace
TECHNICAL APPLICATIONS ANALYST III (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 25, 2015
ADP offers great benefits and has a ton of opportunities for job/career path changes. They are very supportive of all cultural dynamics, and recognizes its employees for their accomplishments in addition to their credentials.
Work/Life Balance is key
Client Relationship Manager (CRM) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 25, 2015
I truly enjoy my group and the advantage of working with a variety of groups to hone our recruiting skills. There is a lot of learning and knowledge to be absorbed and I'm loving every minute of it.
Good Company
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Coraopolis, PANovember 20, 2015
Good starter company. Great learning experience but pay is too low to live on. Quotas make it difficult to receive bonus due to a restricted market provided to you.
Pros
Good "starter company."
Cons
Low pay and commission
Amazing Employees
Payroll Client Services Support Specialist III (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 20, 2015
Multi-tasking is a must. Co-workers worked towards the same goal and help each other. Time management is key.
Most enjoyable part is the clients and co-workers.
Very good company
Sr. Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 18, 2015
Good company to work.

I learned java Knowledge.

Good management.

Co-workers are good.

I love this company.

Every one can enjoy in this company.
Secure job with benefits
Senior Client Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  La Palma, CANovember 16, 2015
Nice working conditions with great training opportunities. Working with clients over the phone. Answering questions and resolving problems.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No flexibilty