1.2K reviews

ADP Employee Reviews

Call Center Help Desk
Client Technical Analyst I-III (Current Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILAugust 5, 2015
Call centers have strong metrics to meet. They are wait time focused on one call resolution. The building has a gym, café, doctor on site and provides large break areas.
The Best
DM (Current Employee), Elk Grove VillageAugust 3, 2015
This is the best job I have ever had. This will be my career for a long time to come and I am very happy and excited to be here. I have a great supervisor and mentor who have taken me under their wings and really shown me how to be successful at this position.
Young and fun workplace
Sales Apprentice (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 2, 2015
Young office with a competitive atmosphere. Outside sales territories where you gain leads and new accounts from pulling referrals from CPAs and banks.
Good Immediate management; good benefits
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Natick, MAAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Benefits, up to date equipment
Cons: Forced shortened lunch
Good office environment when I first started. Completely numbers/stat based promotion. But immediate management very supportive and helpful but needs get lost in translation going up the ladder.
HUSTLE AND BUSTLE
AWS Coordinator (Current Employee), alpharetta, gaJuly 30, 2015
A very busy company, you are always on your toes, if you get lucky enough to land a good department you are pretty much set for life.
Work Environment
Implementation Consultant, Major Accounts (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Volunteer Opportunities
A typical day in this position have employees with too many clients to managed properly. Clients become unhappy and dissatisfied with the level of service provided. Great co-workers.
A typical day at work...
Data Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: A very busy and productive environment with a lot of support from management.
Cons: It was not enought time in a day, when the phone shut down a few companies had to wait until the next day.
is taking inbound phone calls up to 65-70 Business clients a day about there payroll. Reporting hour salaries, PTO, Insurance deductions and any other benifts. Guides lines set up by the Customer Service Department
Daily Activity
Sales Apprentice (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYJuly 29, 2015
Colds in office, went into the field and finished deals, sat in meetings. The company is the best payroll company in North America.
Good Company with opportunity for growth
Business Analyst- Health & Welfare (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Ability to work from home in some positions
Cons: Unable to use vacation accrued through the year, therefore would end up losing the time at year end
Depending on the role you are in work/life balance is hard and often times I was expected to work 7 days a week-whatever it took to get the job done.

Roles are often blurred with work falling to the employees who are exempt instead of non exempt (when it was their job to perform)

Overall Management is good, however they do have a few that are on power trips.

Co workers are great!
World Class Service
Vice President (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJJuly 22, 2015
ADP is a great place to work. Employees are well trained and offered numerous opportunities for advancement. The Senior Leadership team is involved in all levels of the organization and is very supportive.
A great company to work with and gain experience
Sr.Director - Business Transformation (Current Employee), San DimasJuly 21, 2015
Culture welcomes you with open arms and end of the day it will come down to your choice whether you want to stick around or move on to try outside..but awesome people friendly culture.
Productive and Busy, Yet Enjoyable
Marketing Specialist, Corporate Writing (Current Employee), Findlay, OHJuly 16, 2015
I enjoy working at ADP, however the ambiguity involved with such a large company can be frustrated. I also enjoy my role and the professional interactions with those I work with closely.
Great learning experience
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee), Buena PArk, CAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Line of business will always be critical to businesses
Cons: Difficult to advance within the company and under paid positions
Provides much to learn relating to Taxes and HR management. Trains employees on all payroll and tax aspects. Paid training
Fast paced environment
Workforce Planning Coordinator I (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2015
A typical day at ADP consisted in monitoring the Client Service representatives adherence and making adjustments in accordance with incoming call volume in order to maintain our Service Level requirements. Also, working with the rest of the Workforce Management Team, we produced reports for management and responded to e-Mails from the Client Service representatives and Team managers.
Fast Pace
Client Services / Customer Service (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 15, 2015
Even though it was a customer service position in a call center setting I really enjoyed working there. The co workers was very nice and welcoming to us.
productive and fun work place
AIX/LINUX Administrator (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 14, 2015
 Working and suporting the environment which consists of 750+ AIX, Linux and Solaris servers.
 Experience with installation, configuration, upgrade and administration of IBM pSeries and power5/power6 – more... servers on various levels of AIX operating system utilizing environment.
 Performed AIX 5.3 / 6.1 installation using NIM server.
 Responsible for OS Migration from AIX 5.3 to AIX 6.1.
 Responsible for NIM installation, setting up NIM servers, clients, define the resources, Alternate Disk Migration with NIM Responsible for migrating VIOS 1.5 to 2.1.
 Upgrade of managed machine and device’s firmware/microcode.
 Supporting and managing IBM pseries servers (P5/P6) using HMC version 6 and 7.
 Work experience on WAS servers.
 Installing and upgrading Red Hat Linux. – less
Fun place to work, they care about their employees.
HR Assistant (Former Employee), Deerfield BeachJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Great location. Team spirited company.
Correct Care, llc is a great company to work for. They have a work life balance. Great benefits.
Work from 9am to 5 pm. If you didn't get it done today, there is always tomorrow. Less stress.
productive and fun work place
AIX/LINUX Administrator (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 13, 2015
• Over 9 years of IT experience as UNIX/ Linux Administrator in IBM AIX 7.1/6.1/5.x, Linux 5/6, Solaris 8/9/10 and Windows NT/2000/2003/2008.
• Experience in installation, configuration, administration, – more... troubleshooting, tuning, security, backup, recovery and upgrades of IBM AIX hardware components (RS/6000, pSeries), maintenance.
• Demonstrated capacity to implement innovative solutions to solve unique and complicated tasks and problems.
• Creation of lpars on virtualized p770 p750 machines.
• Experience in OS migration of AIX from 5.3 to 6.1 and 6.1 to 7.1
• Working experience of managing, troubleshooting IBM P5, POWER 6 and POWER 7 series hardware – less
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 13, 2015
Pros: pay/benefits
Cons: life balance
ADP is not everything that everyone think it is. The pay is great and it can increase if you are willing to pay for courses and test. They will pay you back if you pass. The life to home balance is not there.
ADP
Payroll Service Representative II (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 13, 2015
ADP, is a great company to work for, there are many opportunites at ADP. A typical work day for me would be assisting clients and other ADP associates with any questions or issues that need to be resolved – more... reguarding payroll, HR, benefits, 401K etc...I've learned a great deal about Tax information across states, compliance across states, the corporate world vs City government. The hardest part of my job which is really not that hard, is dealing with employees and client's money. With my experience I feel I have learned a great deal on how to deal with angry, rude or frustrated employees/clients etc... To solve issues or problems for clients and to because to come up with ways to better productivity or make a job easier I wouls say is the most enjoyable part of my job. – less
Headquarters