1,199 reviews

ADP Employee Reviews

A productive workplace, well balanced
Resource Management Coordinator (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MinnesotaJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Flexible work schedule
Cons: Healthcare
The Minneapolis locations is easily accessed and well kept. Management is very personable and interactive with associates. Co-workers the Minneapolis location are the most helpful and wonderful individuals as well as the associates in all the US locations. The most enjoyable part of the job is you are always learning and upgrading your skills.
na
CLient Service (Current Employee), Fort WashingtonJuly 8, 2015
Not much to say. Its an entry level position. Management either is great or it stinks. Don't get comfortable in this position.
Large Corporate Company
District Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis IndianaJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Great service offering, technology and training. Developed solid referral relationships
Cons: Have no control over accounts after sold
Worked with current client & referrals
Manager lacked knowledge of service very unprofessional
Have no control after sale
Company
Service Call Mentor II (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 8, 2015
I am currently home shored and I enjoy the flexibility with my position and the work that I do. I am able to make my own schedule and the team I work on is phenomenal. I work from 830am-5:00pm.
Great place to develop your HR skill set and great people!
Payroll Specialist II (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2015
As a Payroll Specialist Mondays and Tuesdays would be the busiest as you had to start processing payroll. By Wednesday things would calm down and you would use that time to work cases and complete other maintenance on assigned clients.

As a Employee Solution Rep you would start and end your day assisting employees with technical, benefit, time and attendance, and payroll issues. September through January is the peak time for this position as this is when most companies go through open enrollment.

People at ADP are awesome!

Hardest part of the job would be getting the support teams to work together.

Most enjoyable would be the support you get from management and the family like co workers.
See following
Payroll Tax Specialist III (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Workload
ADP is a great company. Some managers adhere to ADP policies and procedures more than others.

Work from home opportunities exist depending on job description.
Fun stable environment to work in
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Having own work area
On a typical work day everyone got along with each other and we all worked hard as a TEAM to get our call volumes down so our clients wouldn't have a long wait
Good place with work
Principal QA Consultant (Current Employee), Roseland, NJJuly 6, 2015
Overall it's a nice place to work. But career growth / advancement opportunities are very limited. Good Management at the top.
Company in Transition
Confidential (Current Employee), ConfidentialJuly 6, 2015
ADP is revolutionizing it's brand in the marketplace and is poised to do very well in the future. Pros to work/life balance and compensation, cons to management layers/bureaucracy.
Stable but bad at innovation
Director, Global Social Media (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 5, 2015
Bad managers are allowed to fester here; some great people too but many bad seeds spoil the pot. Bulletproof business model means nothing can change, ever. Great if you work in finance or law, risk-adverse fields; terrible if your job involves change, innovation or evolution. YOU WILL NOT WIN!
ADP is an excellent company to work for
Mainframe and Midrange Tech and Apps Mgmt (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Supportive "non-micro" management. Very good benefits. Good corporate citizen.
Very good work / life balance. Good benefits, many opportunities for advancement worldwide. A frequently fun place to work with a great focus on world class service.
ADP
Employee Service Representative (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IAJuly 1, 2015
I worked with all different types of people. A typical day I spoke with people with general questions about their payroll and health benefits. I made the best out of each call no matter the situation.
A great place to work!
Client Service / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great hours and people!
Cons: Some people are overworked and receive no appreciation, I've heard this from different departments of ADP, but if you have a great boss you will not have this problem
ADP Parsippany is a great place to work! ADP encourages their employees to learn new skills and they reimburse you for classes!
great place to work
Lead Generator (Former Employee), Allentown, PAJune 30, 2015
great place
great management
I would work there again
entry level
great pay
great incentives
great plave to work
loved it
nice staff
Great company but difficult department
Implementation Manager (Current Employee), El Paso, TexasJune 29, 2015
Pros: My associates stand with me and work hard for each other.
Cons: Difficult expectations from senior leaders
The typical day in my role is very hectic and my team is extremely overwhelmed. We still manage to have a great group of individuals. We find a way to work together as well in difficult situations. The hardest part of my position is trying to keep the morale high while the associates are constantly buried in work.
The most enjoyable part of my current position is seeing the associates smile, laugh and find ways to succeed in various ways. My team has stayed strong with each other and in myself. It's very rewarding to see the teamwork that I hadn't seen since my time in the Air Force.
Skills Knowledge
HUMAN RESOURCES RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Current Employee), Fontana, CAJune 29, 2015
I have learned how to manage multiple clients all the while delivering stellar custome service. ADP is a big company with many benefits.
Great place to work if you dont care about advancing
UX (Current Employee), NJJune 26, 2015
Pros: Work Life Balance, nice people
Cons: long term strategy, growth, transparency
ADP is more concerned with getting new sales than actually delivering a good product, and this philosophy is starting to sink the ship. Instead of actually releasing something that customers want, or releasing something that actually works, ADP tries to just win the game with raw power.

Previous strategies of buying out competition means that ADP became the king at every corner, until new companies starting cropping up! Now ADP is ok at everything, but several companies are great at one thing across the industry that ADP tried to conquer.

Its also a high school popularity contest here all the time!
Great Company and opportunity
Corparate Recruiter (Contractor) (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 24, 2015
Pros: Work from home
Cons: Contract Position
Excellent work/life balance and opportunity. Difficult position as they are looking for a needle amongst needles for their HR/BPO position. Loved the people, the opportunity, management. Was hired as contractor and let go of due to budget cuts.
Would be cool if associates were judged on merit instead of brown-nosing
Research and Resolution (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Salary
Cons: Leaders have no idea how to LEAD
Too much value placed on popularity and not enough on work ethic, They are prone to terminating good workers for the sake of retaining people that are willing to sabotage others careers.
ADP
Client Service Representative Level III (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAJune 18, 2015
ADP is a great company to work for that offers great benefits. The job can be stressful at times but very satisfying. Management and coworkers are very encouraging and helpful in your career with ADP.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more

ADP Salaries