ADP
1,125 reviews

ADP Employee Reviews

Loved this job!
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 7, 2015
I worked there for 9 years before they downsized in 2009 like a lot of other companies. No hard feelings...it's just business. It was a great place to work and I loved my job.
Flexible and opportunity for advancement
District Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 29, 2015
Outside sales position managing current clients along with partnering with CPA's and Banks. I enjoy trhe flexibility and freedom with no micro managing. As a responsible adult I conduct myself to a higher standard and expect myself to succeed in any work environment. Not much interaction with co workers during the week, most my time is spent in the field.
Associate District Manager
Associate District Manager (Former Employee), Chandler, AZApril 29, 2015
It is a very cut-throat environment. Great training that you get to put on your resume but the stress levels are through the roof.
The benefits is the only good thing about ADP
Payroll and Tax Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILApril 28, 2015
They don't believe in a work/life balance at all and management sucks. As well as they take micro management to another level.
Every aspect of the organization is world class.
Trainer and Client Services Analyst (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJ and Jersey City, NJApril 28, 2015
Great leadership and very employee friendly. Excellent culture. Highly developed organization with mature processes and a positive approach.
Don't try too hard...might get you fired.
Senior Production Associate (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 28, 2015
Pros: Fantastic 401k and health benefits, HR is terrific and definitely wants to help you in anyway they can.
Cons: Management, hours, pay = no family time & barely any pay.
Don't bother working your tail off here, it'll go unnoticed. You could be given challenge after challenge and exceed at them, but you'll never be your boss's favorite. Just like any corporation, as long as you're willing to suck up to the management, you'll do just fine. If you try and step up, do more work and try to make productive changes, you will be told that you are "over zealous" and frowned upon because you're out doing your counter parts, and you will be asked to stop doing so much work. I work for the production end of things, you would think they would want someone who works hard, get a lot of work completed with minimal errors. Nope, they want you to suck up to them and in turn they allow you to slack off with no repercussions. It's not an equal workplace and it's blatantly shown. I also can't handle the hours they make us work, it doesn't allow for any life with your family at all. They aren't willing to help you change it either so you can see your family more often. I can't work for a company that is more concerned with their image about taking care of their associates then actually taking care of their associates.
American Express is an outstanding company.
Customer Service HR/Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Augusta, GAApril 26, 2015
Pros: Opportunity for advancement.
Cons: It was sometimes difficult to maintain a good work/home balance.
I managed the day-to-day operation of a travel office.

We provided customer service to our corporate travel clients.

I worked well with both internal and external clients at every level.

The hardest part of my job was to motivate some employees.

The most enjoyable part of my job was to know that both my employees and customers were pleased with how their expectations were met.
Productive and Family Oriented place to work
Employee Service Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Miami, FLoridaApril 26, 2015
Pros: Able to be part of a great team and help callers needs.
Cons: Unfortunately, the company does not offer hiring temps even for best employees.
My typical work day begins with being on time and ready to receive incoming calls assisting employees from our client data base with a wide variety of questions and issues to assist them. Provided guidance to resetting their passwords and internet issues. Escalated calls to a supervisor when needed. Always ready and willing to assist co-workers and offered to stay late doing overtime if the company needed help.

This is a company you work hard but you fell worth the reward. All the bosses are awesome, and the hours a great and everyone very respectful. I feel sad that my job contract will end soon but I've learned to deal with the situation and hope someday they will change this rule.

My experience has been awesome and blessed.
ADP is a wonderful company to work for.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Nottingham,Md. 21237April 22, 2015
Pros: Year end for us . We are fed all day with snacks, lunch brought in. Busy seasons
Cons: 30mins lunch -not good
A day at ADP is good morning everyone, log-in the computer, for all the different systems with numerous (passwords) by 8:30. Phone line is open. Good Morning with a (smile) in my voice, Thanks for choosing ADP, how can I assist.. This is consisted until (lunch -break) . Which I have to leave the building for fresh air, return and Start the process until 5PM.

Management is helpful when needed.

Don't really have must time to chat with co-workers because we are busy.
ADP
Major Account District Manager (Former Employee), owings mills, MDApril 22, 2015
ADP is a multi national Employer that had great training and fun fast environment.

I specifically liked have a team of driven sales people reporting to me.
Good place to work as far as team environment
Anon (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, decent pay, team players
Cons: Depending on who you work for, not always professional or truthful
Associates are a great group of employees. Good work ethic, team environment.

Management not particularly helpful when trying to advance from current position. Sometimes unprofessional under these circumstances.
Great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 20, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Job stability
Fun & Productive place to work, Many amazing coworkers. Heavy phones.High customer work. I have learned to handle many hot issues the client is always right.
Major Company missing major points
Interface Processor III - Auditing Specialist (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 19, 2015
Pros: Good pay, great benefits
Cons: Poor work life balance, poor management support.
Intense office atmosphere within COS Interface Management. The management team is involved in too many meetings to realistically understand and comprehend much less respond to the needs of their employees or issues that arise with the applications that are utilized. For a major worldwide company, their training is substandard, which caused concern with adequate processing techniques and audit support. Manager turnover also introduces stress to the employees with different personalities and different agenda's always being faced.
production atmosphere, fun to work at
Technician (Former Employee), San Dimas, CaApril 19, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria on site, fun work environment
Cons: no loyalty towards long term employees
The job was fun and the environment made it easy to come to work each and everyday. The management staff allowed you to do your work as long as you got it done.
Very serious you can hear a pin drop
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 19, 2015
ADP is a very unpredictable environment. You need to agree with your leadership and/or management. No clear vision of where the company is headed for the layman within the company.
Hard working company
HR (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILApril 17, 2015
Very organized and stable company with great compensation and good benefits. Hours tend to be long but associates can telecommute very easily.
Good company to get started in HR
Benefits Processor (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTApril 16, 2015
Pros: Entry level positions with room to grow
Cons: Company has begun doing yearly layoffs.
Great co-workers made my nine years fun. A job that helped me to accomplish getting my feet wet in the HR industry. Hardest part of the job was working long hours during open enrollment to meet client goals. Layoffs, unfortunately, have become a regular occurrence the last few years.
Benefit and Payroll Specialist (Temporary) (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 14, 2015
Pros: enviroment, training
I enjoyed working at adp they have a great training program, very professional environment and relaxed work conditions, good floor support
Teledata
Teledata Representative (Former Employee), Elk Grove VillageApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits for part time
Cons: Extremely long hours at year end
took client payrolls over the phone, including doing fax payrolls. did tax break downs calculations for handwritten checks. figured 401(k) deposit amounts for clients. often answered client questions on taxes, bonuses. Learned about the different state tax structures. Enjoyed working with the clients. Enjoyed my co-workers and the team we had built. Hardest part of the job was working with clients who were not prepared when they called in their payroll.
Great job, great people
Senior QA Engineer / QA Engineer (Former Employee), Monroe Twp, NJApril 14, 2015
I loved working at ADP. It had the perfect atmosphere. Too bad about the change in program platform and the entire easypay staff was let go. Such a shame for all that long term knowledge to be eliminated.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more

ADP Salaries