ADP Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,268 reviews matching the search
Good Place to Work
Human Capital Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJune 30, 2016
Good work environment with growth opportunity. Flexible work schedule for good work/life balance. Benefits are competitive.
Everyday work load
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 29, 2016
Typical day at work is very fast, you have to be able to adapt and relate to customer needs, and answer frequent questions.
Pros
Great resources
Cons
Training needs to be more hands on
High energy, fast paced environment
HCM Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 28, 2016
ADP is a good company with great benefits. The hardest part of the job is developing you people while keeping up with all of the conference calls on your calendar. It is a great learning environment that enhances your creativity initiative.
Pros
Benefits and compensation
Cons
Not enough time to develop your employees
Great Environment to work at
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 28, 2016
Very hectic, but fun work place from the first step you take inside the building until the last one on your way out. Hiring new employees, working on payroll, filling, organizing, being on the phone, emails, employees, celebrations. I enjoy the chaos and the constant busy work place.
Great Company to work for and build your career
Associate and Leadership roles (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 27, 2016
I started working with ADP in 2006 as an Inside Sales District Manager. While working there I developed my sales skills to exceed expectations while also earning top performance awards and ratings. ADP is keen on developing their leadership from within and provides ample opportunity through training, certifications, coaching to build and grow your career and experience level.
Summary
Service Quality Coach II (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 27, 2016
ADP is a nice place to work. You are allowed to provide input on day to day activities that directly effects the position. The co-workers are a pleasure to work with. The most difficult of position is the ever changing system information. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others achieve their goals.
A new adventure every day
Senior Tech & Transmission Support (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAJune 24, 2016
Every day was always a new adventure interfacing with internal & external clients troubleshooting and/or setting up their data transmission method.
Great company to work for within the media and trades show business.
DISTRICT MANAGER, MAJOR ACCOUNTS (Current Employee) –  La Palma, CAJune 23, 2016
If one is looking to expand their career in sales within the technology realm of the media and trade show environment, CMP Media would be a great place to work. The company has a wide range of resources to connect technology companies and their potential customers under one roof. I was able to learn quite a bit about the mechanics of ISP's and the Broadband Wireless industry during my tenure at the company.
Productive and fun place to work
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJune 23, 2016
ADP has a great work environment, compensation and benefits.
excellent place to work. The only problem was the layoffs.
Pros
Cons
Layoffs
Family atmosphere, great company
Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJune 23, 2016
ADP was an awesome experience. I learned a lot and wish I still worked there as I learned something new everyday. I would recommend this company for anyone with a strong payroll background and sales. A typical day was fast paced and high expectations from the clients. Most of my coworkers were tenured and grew with the company, Since I did not have a payroll background I found that it was tough to engage with the customer to exceed the client expectations. I enjoyed the collaboration and the assistance from my peers to help me succeed.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Long hours, lots of travel
Interesting
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDJune 20, 2016
Training for ten weeks after training go into a nesting stage, then after that you enter into the stage of answering client calls regarding payroll, human resources, benefits and anything involving tax liens, etc.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Poor training sessions
Adp
Implementation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Home Shored out of Los Angeles/La PalmaJune 16, 2016
Great company to work for. Opportunities in other areas if wanting to explore a different avenue. Has been going through some management changes recently which has brought many both good and negative feelings to the long "termers".
Pros
Opportunities in multiple areas
A wonderful work place with many learning tools
CONTROL ADMIN (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 16, 2016
Working with many associates in the office and with other distance offices. Team work here is the most important to complete the current work tasks. The management is very good to help with suggestions and solve problems. Having good co-workers makes this job run smoothly but more importantly the satisfaction of finishing the job tasks on time together. Managing delivery times.
The pot luck lunches and the company supplied lunches.
Pros
Wonderful lunches
Great Corporate America Company
Benefits Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 15, 2016
Big company with small company care, much room for advancement and sectors in which to branch out. A company that cares about causes!
Product Fun Work Place
Account Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 14, 2016
ADP is a wonderful place to grow. The environment is fun and productive. People function as a team. I have learned a great deal at ADP. I was with the company almost 10 years. I enjoyed my co-workers, together we were successful. Management is also wonderful, they assist in helping the employees grow. The most enjoyable part is working together as a team. Ten brains is better than one.
Pros
Casual Dress Every Day, Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks, Healthcare Insurance
SALES EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 12, 2016
Work life balance is good. Company is starting to change many of the best benefits. Management is good but their hands are tied as when it comes to salary and benefits. Co workers are all great people.
Pros
make you own schedule
benefits
Great Career Opportunities, Caring Environment
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  La Palma, CAJune 11, 2016
ADP is a great place to work. So many career advancement opportunities and caring management. Doesn't feel like a 50,000 employee company day to day, but you get the benefits that come with a large employer. ADP recognizes and rewards people who work hard.
Pros
Great benefits, opportunity to travel and advance your career, some work from home options
Adp
Sr. Issue Resolution Analysis – Dispute Management (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 10, 2016
I worked for ADP over 9 years. Fast pace and plenty of service opportunities. I have worked with a good team and learn a host of skills.
Pros
Layoff
Cons
Opportunities
Great to work with a group of hardworking people
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJune 9, 2016
Everyone at ADP had a terrific work ethic and it was great to work with associates in each division. Management was there to support you and wanted to help you further your career.
Great Place to grow
Garnishment Specialist II (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 8, 2016
Work is very fast paced. Your day will fly because you are constantly engaging different things. I have not had a day where I can say I did not have anything to do.
Pros
Benefits, Cafeteria, Parking
Cons
Never have time to concentrate on anything else but work at hand