ADP Employee Reviews

Found 1,553 reviews matching the search
Great place to start your career!
District Manager of Sales (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 26, 2016
I started working at ADP after graduating college and couldn't have asked for a better place to get my feet wet. The fast paced and self sufficient culture is one that seemed to work well here.

I would highly recommend to apply at ADP as it's one of the biggest sales organizations within the industry.
Nothing good to say.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 28, 2016
Coming in as a temp, leaving as a temp, was treated as a temp, and was never given any sign of that changing during my time there. Management treated anyone not full time employees poorly, and didn't even bother to tell us that our department would be losing our jobs at the end when the department was to be dumped.
Great career choice
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 28, 2017
ADP is a great place to take your career in different directions. I've managed sales teams for over 10 years at ADP and also in 5 different states. ADP gave me the flexibility to grow my career. I had great mentors and had many opportunities to give back as well to many fellow peers. ADP is an overall great place to be!
Fast paced environment but wonderful staff
Associate Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MSFebruary 13, 2017
Most days were your typical multitask 8-5 moments. Working here you have to be a whiz at keeping on top of your different assignments. The hardest part would probably be the monthly/quarterly/yearly end closings but it is the nature of the beast working for this company.
Excellent Company, great co-workers and Company Benefits
Automatic Data Processing Sr. Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Northeast RegionNovember 6, 2016
Excellent Company to work for, Management always encouraged us to strive for excellence in our chosen field. I started my career ADP as an Associate Account Executive and promoted to Sr. Project Lead for the Northeast region - Managers were very helpful in my career path.
Hard working-loyal commited- professional
Consultant- National Accounts (Former Employee) –  Home BasedOctober 5, 2016
Work from home- handle high volume of client calls and emails- follow up and resolve open items. Provide bi-weekly and monthly status calls with clients. 24 years with ADP and everyday I learned something new- I like this. I worked hard at building internal relationships as well as external relationships- My co-workers were great to work with. Hardest part of the job was escalations as I had to depend on other departments within the company to resolve issues for my clients. My clients for sure were the most enjoyable part of my job- I had long working relationships with my clients and we knew each other well- they were all a pleasure to work with.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
the layoff
Employer of Choice company
Implementation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 19, 2017
Friendly, helpful associates. Great benefits, challenging work. Leaders are great mentors that want you to succeed, keep in touch frequently, share knowledge.
Pros
Professional work environment
Cons
Discuss and offer training for advancement. Ask the question "what do you want to do next?"
Great organization to work, care for the welfare of their employees and provide the opportunity to experience work/life balance.
Human Capital Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2017
ADP is an exceptional organization to work. A typical work day is filled with filled with team engagement striving for successful outcomes.
Pros
Encourage team engagement
Teledata representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 3, 2017
Data entry job doing payroll. Lots of opportunity to move up and gain different skills in small business. Upbeat and positive work environment. Great communication between management and employees.
Pros
tons of teambuilding events
Cons
can be stressful during year end due to high call volume
This was a contract position
Workforce Planning Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJanuary 18, 2017
This was a contract position. They were installing a new WFM system and I was brought in to help them with the set up an development of that system. The Workforce manager had an excellent grasp of the task that needed to be completed and how she wanted them done.
ADP is a great company to work for.
Client Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 17, 2016
When I first came to work for ADP Dealer Services, I had it set in my mind this would be the final stepping stone in my career. The benefits were great, and so was all the management. This was by far the most challenging job I have ever had, but I am up for challenging situations all the time.
Pros
Great bonus plan
Cons
Always told when to take breaks and lunch.
Productive Workplace
Associate OTI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 25, 2016
I am in the billing department which in my opinion can be a higher paying role.

I have learned different processes of problem solving.

I have learned to be more of an independent associate, requiring less input from peers when solving billing issues.

My co-workers are more like family. I feel like they will jump in and help when needed.

The hardest part of the job is that I need more money.

The most enjoyable part is because the job is always changing I am always learning something new.
Great company to work for
Urgent Request Representative (FedEx | UPS) (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 29, 2016
ADP was a great company to work for. However, they did not want to make my position permanent after 3 years of service to provide me with healthcare benefits when I needed it the most (18 years ago).
Pros
Excellent culture/people
Cons
No permanent positions/healthcare benefits offered
multitasking, busy work environment
Manage Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 2, 2016
A good company to work for. Always learning and helpful. Hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult costumers on occasion. Most enjoyable part of the job is helping and solving problems to make the customer experience better. Always strive to make the experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Great Team - Loyal and flexible
Banking Services Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJanuary 8, 2017
It was a pleasure to work for ADP at the Milpitas campus.

The team that works there are professional and dedicated individuals.

The level of loyalty and dedication is impressive
Pros
Great People
Cons
Sadly the facility is one half mile downwind of a toxic landfill
No work life balance - poor training, work overload, no management support
Implementation Consultant (HCM) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2016
Company culture is to hire employees in generic positions and add multiple positions to their daily duties, resulting in one person working several jobs that previously were held by others.
Benefits
Cons
Numbers, numbers and more numbers; employee and client support suffers
Unstable
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAFebruary 9, 2017
Corporate feel, work life balance is the best here
Salary is great, location is great
But upper management is changing all the times, everytime they change then your reporting will change also
Unstable, being accounting and finance are being outsource out
Pros
work life balance
Cons
unstable
Great Learning environment
Implementation Consultant II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 17, 2017
It's all of what you make of any job. I went here because this was a company for years that I was trying to get into because they train you on every aspect of your job. Again this is my experience everyone else will be different .
Pros
Training
Cons
Long hours at times
Having excellent amenities within the facility
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 9, 2016
Fast pace, and environment to grow and develop continuously. I learned to probe the client in retrieving need information and documentation to complete the task proficiently.
Pros
Office Functions and conductive work environment
Cons
tireless
A place to grow as I have
Project Manager II (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 15, 2017
I have worked here for over 20 years and have seen ADP change significantly over my time. This is a place to grow with you as it did with me from temporary hire to now a work "senior citizen" with my tenure.
Pros
Fast Paced, constantly changing
Cons
Lots of Hard Work, but fullfilling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.