ADP
1,118 reviews

ADP Employee Reviews

Great benifits offered
Payroll Product Support Specialist (Former Employee), San DimasApril 8, 2015
Pros: HealthCare
Cons: stressful
High paced active job place.
Use great tools to be competitive
constantly growing and adapting to compete with other payroll companies.
Great client service
Fabulous vision
(TAM) - Client Account Executive II (Current Employee), Eagle Point, ORApril 8, 2015
Leadership have a fabulous vision leading ADP Total Absence Management into the future with enhanced intuitive client-facing products.
Great company to work for
Server Operations Senior Console Operator, (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJApril 8, 2015
Great company to work for. Great College tuition reimbursement program that put me through under graduate and graduate school.
Money motivated atmosphere.
Associate District Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: Free lunch on friday.
Cons: Lack of respect for employees credibility.
Overall the sales department was a fun, motivated, fast paced environment. Great initial training. Your typical day as an ADM was prospecting new business and meeting with clients.
Productive, Fun environment, with a lot of room for growth
AVS Amendments, Clerical (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Free lunch once in a while, dress attire was casual, and on Fridays we had activities
Cons: it was a tempt job
A typical day at work would consist of clocking in at 7am and starting my day with paper work. All day i would work side by side with the team lead. I would help my co-workers. I signed checks, mailed out checks, counted letters, faxed, made copies, made spreadsheets, and anything that had to do with clerical duties. There was nothing too hard for me to do and if I needed help with anything my co-workers were more than happy to help.
Overall a great company to work for.
Sr. Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 5, 2015
Pros: Fortune 500 Company
Cons: Lots of off shore hiring.
Great company to work for but a bit behind on the homeshore train. Also lots of off shore help they need more US employees.
this was a 3 week contract that extended to 6 months
Contract Recruiter - Independent full (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAApril 5, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: short term contract
I owned full cycle recruiting for all payroll functions at the location. I was also provided the opportunity to help with process improvement in other areas. An example is that the new hire process was broken due to a layoff where part of the process was handled by a position that no existed. I was able to meet with different groups and work through the political process to automate the process with a low price add on to the IT ticketing system
Not the best place to work, poor work-life balance, SALES focus, not service focused.
Human Resources Business Partner III (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 3, 2015
Pros: Decent pay and benefits, the people are good to work with and some are very helpful.
Cons: Trying to keep up with client engagement while negotiating renewals for benefits is near impossible.
I would only recommend this company to people who are sales focused and don't care much about providing the best service.
Great place to start
District Manager (Current Employee), CaliforniaApril 2, 2015
Too many over-lapping partners, no clear business strategy besides "more units". This can be a great place to start if you are ready to work hard and not see monetary benefits until later in your career.
Software Developer (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAApril 2, 2015
Great place to work. I worked there for a lot of years. The IT department is being relocated to a new office in Pasadena, CA.
ADP
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2015
ADP is a great place to be employed. I learned many skills about payroll, taxes and sales! The management team is very informative and they were always available if i was in need. Since my contract has ended, I seek employment from a reputable company hoping to be in the payroll industry or management!
ADP Management
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 30, 2015
there is a lot to be desired when it comes to the management structure and style in certain BU"s.

Typical day consists of processing manual checks and answering cases and processing for the weekly and bi weekly payrolls.
Temporary
Shipping Associate (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 30, 2015
I worked here through a temp agency and it was a nice, laid back job. I don't have much to go on to really complete this review.
Hard Work
Major Accounts District Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 30, 2015
All sales all the time. Learned a ton about cold calling and relationship management.Great comp plan for sales associates.
Great atmosphere, work-life balance
Web Tier Intern (Current Employee), Roseland, NJMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Excellent management, work-life balance
Cons: Set in their way of doing things, not the most challenging of roles
This is a great place to be if one is looking for a good work-life balance, flexible hours and decent pay.
However, for someone looking for fast-paced, cutting edge technical exposure, probably wall street is the right place to be. It all comes down to what you expect from your job,
Fun and a very prouctive place
Production Worker (Current Employee), Grenada, MSMarch 26, 2015
Pros: if we reached our number we may get a 30 minute break
Cons: short breaks and its smoke hazardnous u cant work there if you have health issues
A day at work is fast pase . Its very productive workplace and sometimes very entertaining and somewhat fun. I mean you cant expect for everyday to be the same day at work.
only a stepping stone not good for career, low pay, false promises
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FloridaMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Great people to work with
Cons: low salary, no bonus, confused management, no work and life balance
Low salary, hard to advance, dysfunctional management and confusing company strategies. You're just a number as an employee, clients are only a dollar sign.
Great organization
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), RemoteMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Brand is high profile
Cons: No cons
Worked for ADP for 27 years and had a balanced work/family life.
Would highly recommend for self starters.
If you are interested in Sales and you are still in college, find an ADP Recruiter and get started as soon as possible.
If you are a techie and want to join a company that is growing and changing with the times, call an ADP Recruiter in your area.
Steady work, great pay/benefits
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Milford, CTMarch 22, 2015
Pros: benefits and pay
Job was very rewarding. Learned about payroll/benefits. Management and co-workers were very supportive. Helped customers submit payrolls online or over the phone. Benefit reports, helped with state tax information pertaining to state laws. Co-workers were great.
Was great with regards to a work life balance
Integration Specialist/HRIS Implementation (Former Employee), ClackamasMarch 21, 2015
I worked on a virtual team helping clients implement their reporting using work force now product. I learned to manage many projects simultaneously and worked mostly independent.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more

ADP Salaries