ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

Large, Conservative
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Salt Lake CityJuly 9, 2014
Pros: structured, decent compensation
Cons: impersonal, corporate, low upward mobility
ADP is cautious but stable as an organization. It is compliant and up to date with current employee engagement trends, although many feel it is too corporate and impersonal. Benefit packages are mediocre in the context of the industry it so broadly services. However, many employees make careers there as the company attempts to re-assign any associates – more... impacted by occasional downsizes or RIFs, which are uncommon. – less
Good starter for sales
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), PhoenixJuly 9, 2014
Pros: good sales training, adp is good to have on a resume, recruiters will find you easier
Cons: revolving door of sales people, if you last more than a year then you did something right
ADP is a solid sales company with a track record of producing good sales people. Unfotunately, there is a revolving door of employees. If you take the job, plan on working very hard and making decent pay. The benefits are only so-so. If you can survive, which is largely dependent on your territory, then ADP is a company where you can grow and establish – more... a career. It is, however, unforgiving if you don't hit quota for any particular reason. – less
Great training for college students
Sales Intern (Former Employee), Melville, NYJuly 8, 2014
ADP provides extensive hands on training for their college interns.
Amazing Job for starting your sales career
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: benefits, people, tools and internal systems
This company really kickstarted my sales and account management career. From the training to the structure...it can't be beat on providing the necessary building blocks for your future.
First Start
Medical Coder (Data Entry) (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDJuly 7, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: location and quota
I first learned how to do medical coding and transcribing at ADP.
Good training program
Major Accounts Sales (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 3, 2014
Good Fortune 500 company to work for.

Responsible for managing an account base in the Carolinas to position Human Capital Management technology.
Daily activities
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 2, 2014
Manage activities of team members to ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, retention, and profitability.
Provide direction to client relations personnel regarding team client assignments and high priority projects delegation.
Oversee the coordination of schedules and resources (including project management of multiple annual enrollments).
Analyze – more... and find resolution to complex system and processing issues to guarantee client satisfaction.
Provide strong client management through the delivery of multiple ADP services to ensure services are provided accurately.
Coordinate weekly internal and external account status meetings to assure client expectations are on track and met.
Continually identify customer needs and provide detailed and organized resolution to their benefit related problems.
Ensured all benefit programs were administered in accordance to client provided plan documents.
Coached team members to ensure all projects were completed timely and accurately. – less
Great Pay but there are some Cons
Benefits Specialist and Payroll (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: pay an job security
Cons: un supportive managers and lack of knowledge at times
Great company with an impeccable reputation. Coworkers are very helpful, great company to get a start in HR and benefits.
Challenging fast paced environment
Payroll Specialist III (Current Employee), Lynnwood, WAJuly 1, 2014
Some of the greatest coworkers with extensive knowledge.

ADP is a very good company the only downfall is not every department has experttise gudlines that are enforced
Fast Pace Mid Sized Company
Adp e-time Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 1, 2014
A typical worked day consisted of monitoring several groups payroll of phone groups within the company. There was several shifts that required accurate capture of clocking in and clocking out using the ADP time clock system. I've learned to implement the ADP time clock system which capture all data for each employee. Had a great experience working with – more... my co-workers getting the system in place. It was not an easy task implementing. It took the cooperation from all department heads to get the job done efficiently and on time. The bardes part of this job was getting all employees acclimated and enrolled to the new system. I enjoyed this job because it kept be busy working with all of the challenges that I had to work through in learning a new system. – less
Great Training
Sr. District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJJune 30, 2014
Pros: amazing trips were given to those reps who exceeded thier goals!
Cons: high demands
ADP provided their employees with all of the tools and resources necessary to succeed.
Health Benefits
BENEFITS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 30, 2014
Pros: great pay
Call Center
FMLA
Payroll Benefits
Audit Employees Charts
Do case on HIPPA
Take Complaints on Employers
Work/Life balance is very good at ADP
Client Service Team Manager I (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 29, 2014
Pros: option of working from home periodically. the office is portable.
Cons: end of year tax black out season.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my years at ADP. I am now looking for possibly fewer hours and a somewhat flexible schedule.
Challenges of Processes Improvements and Root Cause Analysis
Data Management Analyst (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJune 26, 2014
Pros: work with exceptional associates with great personalites
Cons: there are so many time we duplicate our efforts.
Serve as a primary advisor to the leadership team on all communication and information related issues and assist with the planning, coordinating, and managing the implementation of all new change models.
Very fast paced
QUALITY ASSURANCE REP (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 26, 2014
• Demonstrated confidence, integrity, and commitment to customer service excellence.
• Organized and attentive to detail, with demonstrated time management skills.
• Managed Cabin Service Agents to ensure aircraft cleanliness
• Communicated with Pilots/ Flight Crews, and airport operations on a daily basis.
• Energetic team member.
• Constantly met – more... required company goals and standards. – less
collector
Customer Service (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 26, 2014
Worked on out bound dailer collected on past due cash to pay day loans. I enjoyed the bust enviroment.
good org to work. sorry to have to leave
Manager, Human Resources (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJune 25, 2014
very entrepreneurial culture. You will work hard but there will be results
too much work not enough resources
Director Implementation (Current Employee), Marlboro, MAJune 24, 2014
Pros: very flexible workplace
Cons: too lean with the staff and the amount of work we have
Lots of work, not enough team members to do the work. I learned that the big companies are not as agile as the smaller companies when it comes to getting the work done.
Excellent Environment with Great Training.
Associate District Manager (Former Employee), ChicagoJune 23, 2014
ADP provided world class training and a competitive work environment.
Support Analyst II (Former Employee), La Palma, CAJune 23, 2014
Pros: lunch room, short commute
Cons: sometimes too hard
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is one of the top places to work in the country.

I was doing phone support for the premiere time and attendance product, Enterprise eTime. I would take inbound calls and assist customers in troubleshooting problems with the software, setting up features in the software or dealing with time clock issues. Management was – more... great and pro-active. I knew what I was doing and the goals set for me were clear. Benefits were fantastic, and I learned a lot about the product itself, SQL, and Excel.

The hardest part of the job was the depth of the product itself. There are people that have worked for years with Enterprise eTime, and still don't have handle of all of its in and outs.

My co-workers were the best. Ready to help if available, they were all very knowledgeable and friendly. – less

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more