ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

adp
Advanced MD (Current Employee), Coraopolis, PAAugust 6, 2014
Huge company willing to offer many service to make you work easier and faster
Great corporate environment
Billing/Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILAugust 5, 2014
Pros: senior management always was communicative
Cons: unnecessary overtime that took away from family life. blocked vacation time.
The balance between work to family life is very poor. Management constantly changed procedures and the lack of management to support was extremely poor in the Billing/AR department. Unnecessary overtime.
ADP Review
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), TexasAugust 5, 2014
Lot's of false promises when hired. Very little productive support from leadership. You will spend more time doing internal paperwork and duties than acctually hunting down business and closing deals. It's rough unless you are ok with large work effort for a less-than 40K average pay.
Nice place to work
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Downers Grove ILAugust 4, 2014
Being a Client Service Representative at ADP was a great job because you learned something new everyday. Every day is always different. I loved interacting with the clients and my co workers. Management team was very professional.
only worked here 6 mths
Levy Officer (Former Employee), Diamond Bar, CAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: dont have any
Cons: dont have any
I dont have much to say since i only worked there 6 mths at the Diamond Bar office, they ended up moving the positions to India
Productive and Team Collaboration
HR Project Manager/ Budget & Operations (Current Employee), Roserland, New JerseyAugust 3, 2014
Pros: consistent communication flowing within the team and everyone is aligned.
Cons: figure out what to do next despite high amount of uncertainty, with information available and information which can be collected.
I like to get into the office before my team gets in and manage to any fire-burning mode-check emails or voicemails which may have been received after business hours the day prior.
I will then log into our project management software and check project progress, update risks, delegate issues.
Following, I prepare a To-Do list and see which meetings I – more... need to attend and which ones I can skip, based on client issues which need to be addressed ASAP.
I will then join daily status call with off-shore support team and document any issue and things progressing as per plan. – less
Productive Work Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), West Valley City, UTAugust 3, 2014
•Managed call flows with up to three calls in queue per minute.

•Effectively talk and type simultaneously

•Accurately troubleshoot computer issue

•Conflict resolution proficiency
Productive, Energetic, Friendly invironment
Benefits Counselor (Former Employee), Louisville KyAugust 2, 2014
Pros: office parties, weekends off, large campus
Cons: work most holidays, angry clients
Assisting Federal employees in managing their Flexible Spending Accounts. Friendly co-workers and hard working staff. Plenty overtime available upon request.
Run away!
Account Executive (Former Employee), Allentown PAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: free lunches, ok trips
Cons: no work life balance, belittling environment
I worked at ADP for several years.The culture has become confusing, belittling and cut throat and that has to do with the lack of actual management. If you're looking to be treated as a professional do not go here because you will be made to feel as if you are a number and that your opinions mean nothing. They hire young people or recent college grads – more... with no experience. If you're older than 35, this is not for you. If you're a woman and looking to be a manager, this is not for you as the management hires mostly white males in their 20's. There are 2 sets of teams-a client based and a dm facing team. Each time a client based team got ahold of the lead you were working on, it was awarded to them, regardless of how much work you actually put into it. I was a senior employee ad received many accolades and even won the Presidents Club trip. Shortly afterwards, they plotted to get rid of me. Probably because it was an expensive trip. They fired me a few months later. The prior DVP of Sales was quite intimidated by anyone with any thoughts of their own. If you spoke out of turn, you knew she was out to get you. You would get the stink eye all the time, or the managers or the DVP would chat about you in her cube. You could hear everything because no one had an office. It would be her cronies, or Sales Execs who ultimately fire you, not her. I was fired for being under $1000 away from my goal that month, but in reality they activated it an hour after they cut my throat. I found out later that they replaced me with someone else and gave them a much lower goal. It's about politics and whose butt you kiss at ADP. If you step out of line at all, expect to be plotted against and fired. They are very sneaky, and will turn employees against each other. I have been there to see employees who are looking to be promoted have tattled on others and received promotions. Also, they hire and promote their friends. I've been around to see them promote people to management positions who were handed deals to close including the former DVP of Sales's husbands business. It's amazing that people still work there. Unfortunately people need to pay their bills. It's a paycheck, nothing more. They will let you sink. They will raise goals so high that it's unachievable for most. They give preferential territories to their friends. It's all not worth your time. Trust me, i wasted years there. I regret the time i wasted there. Forget about a work-life balance because you will not have one. – less
Great Company Culture
Payroll Support Specialist, Level 2 (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 28, 2014
Overall Great Environment, Managers very supportive for Employees to grow & develop, Great company culture
Grow with company, training offered
SBS BANKING REPRESENTATIVE II (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: benefits, employee appreciation days, great training programs
Cons: n/a
Working for ADP was a great experience. Good work environment and great leaders. ADP offered career path advisors that can direct you to programs and courses that can be utilized in growing with the company.
Typical corporate job, great management team
Human Capital Management Consultant (Current Employee), Clackamas, ORJuly 25, 2014
Pros: competitive pay and benefits, great management staff
Cons: development team is slow to update to product/fix bugs, easy to get lost in the shuffle due to sheer number of employees
40 hour weeks, can be busy at certain times of the year. All of the managers that I worked with were great, although there are some in the company that aren't so great. Competitive salary and benefits. Over 50,000 employees so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle and communication if difficult because of the sheer number of associates.
Fast paced, multi-skilled support
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Windsor, CTJuly 25, 2014
Pros: exposure to all aspects ofthe sales process, opportunity to partner with various levels of the company
Cons: high turnover rate, ort staffed
Supported various SLT members as well as more that 30 sales reps in multiple capacities. Responsible for several critical sales related reports. Managed hired temps as needed.
ADP in review
Quality Control /Print Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 24, 2014
Overall ADP was a good company to work for at the begin.
ADP did not plan for the furture very well in regards to the competition. Co-workers worked very hard daily to meet desired results.
Productive workplace with a lot of fun perks.
Solution Center Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 24, 2014
My work schedule was from 8am-5pm, which worked out really well with my home life. My day included of answering inbound calls and keeping records of those calls. My manager really cared about training and assisting in anyway with advancing within ADP. My co-workers were always extremely helpful and the most difficult part of the job was having the department – more... close and relocate. – less
Managed a team of Technical Support Analysts
Manager II Technical Support (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 23, 2014
I was responsible for the Resolution team which also meant they acted more like the 2nd tier support group. We worked off of cases that the first support rep could not resolve. We took ownership of cases contacting the client by phone and email. Using our calendars to setup appointments and worked with this client until resolution. Our biggest goal – more... was client satisfaction.

The Management Resolution team got together biweekly to discuss our process and procedures and any current issues that need to be addressed. ADP is a terrific company. I always felt that the Management was always respectful and listened. – less
This is the same company
Group Leader (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYJuly 22, 2014
Pros: stocks offers
Cons: health insurance to high
ADP and Broadridge is the same place I've worked for 20 yrs.

I have to say the both company are the same just different names
ADP
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJuly 22, 2014
Pros: excellent team of dedicated techs.
Cons: none.
ADP is a wonderful company to work for and as always it all really depends upon the team you are working with.
Awesome
Consultant, Customer Service, Technical Services (Former Employee), JacksonvilleJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free games
Cons: no free days
Work Hard, Get Rewarded. Excellent co-workers. Life at ADP is AWESOME!
Productive, Focus, Dysfunctional, Offshore
Technical and Application Management Specialist (Current Employee), Roseland, NJJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free coffee, gym, medical offices, telecommuting and stock purchase plan
Cons: shorts breaks, offshoring, constant changes.
The company is trying to be agile with all the changes that's happening.
The company has implemented ITIL and still in the process of change using service request for issues and work request.
Management is receptive to the annual review to the company.
As for any advancement within the company a sponsoring manager is the way to go. In other words, 'its – more... who you know and what you know' together can go a long way for an associate to move up.
With the changes happening, finding the right resources to get the job done is now a bit easy.
Depending on your immediate manager you may have a very good team or not.
They offer a discounted stock purchase plan, if an associate participate is an excellent savings plan.
You may have co-workers that are international (Brazil, India, Philippines or Europe). – less

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more