ADP
1,192 reviews

ADP Employee Reviews

Professional Work Environment
Payroll Specialist III-Comprehensive Services (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 10, 2015
Great coworkers and facility. Recently completed training for role specific training. Very exhaustive training that covered a vast array of topics.
A learning experience
Residential Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJune 9, 2015
Pros: Benefits offered
Cons: none
I learned to value the importance of teaching our disable individuals to reach there maximum potential and the unconditional love they give.
Garn Service Specialist
Garnishment Specialist (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 9, 2015
A typical day at work included a collaboration of management and coworkers to ensure any new procedural updates were communicated to all across the board.
A few of the skills that I obtained over the time I spent at ADP were team building skills, how to toggle between multiple systems at a time, how to utilize all my given resources such as Microsoft, internal internet, email, collaboration, etc the hardest yet also most enjoyable part of the job, would have to be keeping up with the constant changes of state and federal mandated laws, while ensuring client satisfaction and accuracy.
good place to work if you like structure
SENIOR TDR/CSR (Former Employee), Warwick, RIJune 8, 2015
Structured place of work with a strict adherence policy. Room to grow within the company if hard work and dedication is present.
MAJORS DIVISION OF ADP - IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST II
Implementation Specialist II (Former Employee), HoustonJune 4, 2015
Pros: vacation, insurance benefits, sick pay, pto
Cons: long stressful days
This ADP division has great benefits, and really great associates. Although this division is going through its third reorganization in less than 1 year I have learned some key steps to continue to succeed. The most important part of my working day is followup. In order to succeed it is imperative to insure both internal, and external customer satisfaction.
Client Service, HCM (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 2, 2015
Pros: Community Driven Activities
Cons: N/A
I enjoy the fast paced environment. It allows me to prioritize my skills and be able to multi-task. Great benefits and on going training is a plus.
A Healthy Attitude Makes the Day!!!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Excellent Benefits
Cons: lack of growth opportunity
I’ve grown during this past year. In doing so, I’ve learned to better manage my attitude, time and resources. As a result, I created a win-win work environment for myself and the associates. I proactively order supplies needed for homeshored and office personnel. This eliminates work stoppage situations or issues that could arise if items weren’t available. I aim to have conference rooms reserved for management to eliminate confusion as well as reserve office space – in advance of our executive visits. I prioritize my day based on the needed tasks and that helps me to effectively complete several tasks in a stress free mindset.

I have always strived to establish a healthy working relationship with other administrative personnel as well as internal and external resources. This is my idea of networking for a purpose. The benefit of my networking is establishing a rapport with those - in other areas – which in-turn helps me to quickly expedite administrative requests. Whether it’s with an eatery manager, hotel representative, courier or executive assistant that rapport has always helped me to get passed hurdles in my quest to get things done. In addition, I always ensure my manager is aware of my desire to enhance my proficiency with administrative programs needed to increase my value to my organization and future administrative requests.

I approach each day with a positive outlook on life and opportunities. That’s especially important when dealing with a wide variety of personalities. So, regardless of what may go on in my personal life, my daily goal is to process – more... associate request with a friendly “can do” demeanor. I often use humor or a personal touch to engage associates. So, whether I’m assisting with a yearend luncheon, a roundtable discussion or providing fax notifications, I always want to foster a professional, positive and friendly working environment for all that I my presence my touch throughout the day. At the end of the day, I can clock-out knowing… I did my best to be a positive source for associates and managers – in and outside of my organization. For me, that’s succeeding providing service excellent on a daily basis.

Even though my job differs immensely from that of non-administrative associates, I embrace learning different methods and becoming more fluent with other programs. I enjoy having immediate access to learn something quickly – from an associate – about a program that I’m not as familiar with. More so, there are opportunities to assist an associate, admin or manager with something that I may have a better expertise with. Whether I’m working in close proximity of other career fields and departments, rendering associate assistance or providing a peer with a shortcut, my communication with others help me to grow professionally. That in itself impact my development as a valuable ADP associate. – less
Flexible
Project Manager- Annual Enrollment (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 28, 2015
Enjoyable and fun place to work. Most of the people there have been with the company for over 10 years. There is opportunity to grow within each business unit.
Good benefits
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILMay 28, 2015
Pros: Gym on-site
Cons: Change of management
My co-workers are awesome people. They are a real team.
The company offers good benefits and there is a gym on the premises. They believe in work/life balance.
Learn about different insurance. Alot of good people to work with. Had fun working there.
COS Employer Service Representative (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAMay 28, 2015
Pros: Fun contests
Cons: A lot stress when the payroll checks for employee was not recieved.
Answer calls about employees health insurance. Writing notes on computer about what said to employee. Do 60 to 80 calls per day.
Very professional and diverse
District Manager (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJMay 28, 2015
I found the management to be very supportive. Working with businesses to help them with Human Capital Management was very rewarding.
Great Company to work for
Solution Center Consultant (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 27, 2015
Serious room for growth. The company culture is becoming more focused on service and work/life balance. Co-workers are great. Client issues are the main stressor, but support from management makes up for it.
Great Support, Big Quota's = Little Work/Life Balance
- (Current Employee), Roseland, NJMay 27, 2015
Great management, okay compensation, good benefits... recently going through restructuring, so you don't know if your job will be there or not tomorrow. High quotas result in terrible work/life balance.
Great training for those looking to earn sales experience
District Manager (Current Employee), TexasMay 26, 2015
Pros: great training
Cons: not much support
The training is outstanding in comparison to previous positions that I've held. There is a combination of cold calling and relationship building with this particular position. With that said, there appears to be a high amount of turnover at both the management level as well as my own. The culture is pretty laid back, but not exactly welcoming to those who have already settled down in their personal lives.
Good company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), IllinoisMay 25, 2015
They offer room for advancement, good benefits
Most Managers/Directors is like a club, they micro-manage and look for something wrong before looking for something right. Tend not to greet employees with a "hello". Low morale among employees
There are a few good managers that actually care about employees and help make the job worthwhile
Great company
Technical Support Specialist. (TSS) - Call Center (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Great benifits
Cons: Short breaks
I loved working for ADP. Never a dull moment working there. I worked at the company for 28 years and can say I learned something new every day. Co-workers and management were great though you didn't get to talk to anyone but clients between 8:30 and 5:00.
ADP Sales Apprentice
Sales Apprentice (Former Employee), San DIegoMay 20, 2015
No real extensive training. On the first day you'll be assigned a District Manager to assist by prospecting through a list they will provide. High outbound calls to generate appointments and interest in ADP service.
Love ADP
ADP (Current Employee), ADPMay 19, 2015
Great company, great leadership, great culture. Love working at ADP. Would recommend ADP to anyone looking for a place to either start their career or looking for a new opportunity.
Great Place
Data entry (Former Employee), Floram Park NJMay 14, 2015
Pros: Our own laptops
Cons: sitting in a cubical all day
The place is great, management is amazing and are laid-back, and there are free lunches on Friday. There are picnic tables outside so you can relax and unwind during lunch or to get some fresh air
Nice people but lacks innovation
Product (Current Employee), AlpharettaMay 14, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: Overall dull environment, silo teams, doesn't feel like team work, long hours - work through lunches and after or before hours.
ADP is full of great people but since the people have been there so long there's a lack of trying new ideas. They work hard but not smart. The environment is dull and lacks life. The office does not seem to have an open door policy (the doors are literally close most of the time).

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more

ADP Salaries