ADP

ADP United States Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to work
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2015
Pros: i learned a lot
Cons: micromanagement
I actually enjoyed a majority of my time at ADP. However, constantly being monitored if you are on the phone or not is not for me. Breaks aren't frowned upon, but when you are away from the phone you are producing numbers that they want. You become a numbers producing employee. They want you to take care of the customers in a timely matter but that is not always the case. They want client retention and producing a high call turnover rate. As a consumer, I do not want to be just someone's number. I want them to take the time to assist me with my needs.

I am not saying it is a bad place to work; I am just saying that being in a call center is not for me. I am great at assisting clients and can built a rapport with them, but I do not like having someone constantly watching my activity. Don't take more than one break in a short amount of time or they will get onto you.

I did not have any technical experience and I learned a lot while I was there. I am not saying I didn't enjoy working there, it just wasn't for me.
I did not work in that place.
I did not work in that place. (Former Employee), I did not work in that place.March 20, 2015
I did not work in that place. I did not work in that place. I did not work in that place. I did not work in that place. I did not work in that place. I did not work in that place.
Professional environment, very friendly and relaxed
Tax Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: the environment
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at work is very busy, but relaxed.
I learned how to analize tax credits.
The management is great, no micromanaging.
Coworkers are very friendly.
The hardest part of the job was the process of review.
The most enjoyable part of the job was lunch with management and co-workers.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior district Manager (Current Employee), Monroe, NJ 08831March 19, 2015
• Responsible for selling HR solutions, such as payroll and health benefits administration, human resource compliance, retirement planning and worker's compensation insurance, within a designated geographic territory to small and medium sized businesses through direct marketing campaigns and executive consultations.
• Strategically secure new business and cross-sell to an existing base of long-term clients by presenting tailored solutions and product features to at least 5 new prospects and 8 new clients per week.
• Independently manage an ongoing and up-to-date sales process via Salesforce.com by forecasting revenue pipeline and growth opportunities on a weekly basis.
Productive and fun workplace
Accountant Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Culver City, CAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free time, uncapped commission, trips, day events
Cons: high turnover, management shifts
Job life/life balance is the best you can find. You are responsible for hitting your goals/quota and if you are able to do this you have as much freedom as any job will allow. Management is great!
Worked as a contractor...
Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: the work week never extended into the wekends...
The people I worked with were very good; the company adheres to excellent documentation ethics and a formal software development structure, with formal project specifications. All stakeholders were on-site for meetings, etc., relative to the software development efforts being worked on (systems analysts, business analysts, programming staff, QA staff, business unit).
A wonderful work environment
Financial Risk Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2015
Overall APD was a great company . I like the fact I was able to learn about new softwares in detail in a short period of time. Management was stern but not a micromanage type of atmosphere. A great place for advancement if you put in the work.
sdasdasd
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 16, 2015
• Duties as an Intern at the Social Security Administration include assisting with a marketing proposal for digital posters to be installed in SSA offices across the country, assisting with SSA TV, and producing webinars.
Best company in the world to work for!
Wage Garnishment Specialist III (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMarch 16, 2015
Pros: takes care of their employees.
Cons: limited locations to work from.
I would still be working there if they had an office in the location I relocated to....I sure do miss the company. I have nothing bad to say about them.
2007- 2013 Technical PM/ Senior Developer - ADP, Alpharetta, GA
Senior Developer (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 16, 2015
Roles/ Responsibilities: Technical PM, Iterations Manager, Release manager
• Managed Sales Application upgrade project Coached and facilitated agile transition of a set of 7 team members. Worked as a scrum master/product owner. Implemented TDD & Pair programing.
• Managed Redesign of US-Canada cross border of Training Application ($1.2M): Lead agile teams as a scrum master which included implementation with 4 distributed teams of about 15.
• As a technical PM of I18N of Benefits, Recruitment applications ($1.5M), was involved project estimation, resource planning, and implementation. Created code scan tool to indentify impacts which saved 40% of code impacts.
• Scrum Master/Iterations Manager: Reports Integration between 3 applications ($2.5M): prepared Sprint plans, release plans, Lead daily scrum meetings with 3 teams.
• Client on boarding tool: As technical PM/iterations Manager, implemented a Savvion/Java based tool to orchestrate different steps of on boarding a client to the payroll, HR, benefits applications. This eliminated manual processes & reduced 70% of the client on boarding time.
• Trained and Certified as “Certified Scrum Master” by Scrum Alliance
• Release lead/ technical Program Manager for a yearly product rollout for Benefits application: Worked as the main dev liaison for 6 projects.
Great Co-Workers
Implementation Specialist II (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 16, 2015
Constantly busy supporting clients with payroll processing, there is a new learning experience everyday. Manager support, co-workers help you make it through the day. Working with the clients is enjoyable. System issues make the job challenging on occasions.
Great training
Senior Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 15, 2015
ADP offer great training to all employees. You are constantly in training for all aspects of your job. ADP offer great training to all employees. You are constantly in training for all aspects of your job. ADP offer great training to all employees. You are constantly in training for all aspects of your job.
Productive and Safe Work Place
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, salary, and social organizations
Cons: training
This company is a great company to work for. There are many things that are broken and needs to be fixed but isn't every job.
Productive and fun place to work!
Keyer (Current Employee), Florence, SCMarch 12, 2015
I would recommend ADP to anyone. Management is great and I love the work! Very friendly co-workers. Just an all around great place to work!
Fun place to work, awesome co-workers
Front Desk Attendant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 12, 2015
Pros: free dinner
Cons: no breaks
typical day is kinda slow maybe 10-15 check-ins, i learned how to maneuver around fosse and marsha in this job. Co-workers are pretty fun, kinda sluggish though. Hardest part of the job is dealing with angry guests. Most enjoyable part is creating a relationship with some of the guest.
Great company, just not my passion
Sales Support Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: benefits, growth potential
Cons: not what i love to do, skills are being under utilized
I am on the back end of sales. I assist our reps and clients with issues regarding our service. I have learned much about the company in the short amount of time that I have been here. The management is great, and so are my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is staying busy. My ambition has me completing my responsibilities very quickly. I wish I was more utilized, but at an entry level position, I'm not sure where to go from here. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people that I work with; I like my coworkers a lot.
What was once great....
Senior Benefit Service Consultant (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 12, 2015
Pros: Great people
Cons: Long hours, no hope for advancement, layoffs the last two years.
This used to be a great place to work. It has devolved into strictly a numbers game, and they don't care that they are grinding people into the ground. There are still some great people and managers there, but they keep reducing staff, and forcing those left to work overtime. The morale is deplorable, and almost everyone I know that's left is looking for another place to work.
great environment
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), florham park njMarch 9, 2015
Cons: heavy work load
Great working environment, employees as well as management. easy going, yet goal oriented. Friendly atmosphere.heavy workload but atmosphere makes it almost enjoyable.
Close knit company
Fiance Administrator/Collections (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAMarch 7, 2015
This company believed in rewarding you for your success in attendance, work ethics and customer commendations.

These rewards encouraged you to be the best you could be. I took customer calls all day long, helped with billing and made sales referrals to the sales department. We also set up payment plans and helped to settle differences between sales and the technicians.
Dials
Major Accounts District Manager (Former Employee), Allentown, PAMarch 6, 2015
You will make phone calls all day long. The base pay is low. Managers are rude and there is no room for advancement unless you kiss major butt.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more

ADP Salaries