ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

Great Place to Learn
Account Executive (Former Employee), parsippany, njFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: great work hours, rewards, etc
Cons: not many
If you are entry level, work in a sales capacity at ADP. SBS sales in northern NJ is run by one of the best out there.
learned alot
Inside Sales District Manager (Former Employee), Allentown, PAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: met really great people
Cons: nepatism
I was thankful for some of the professional relationships that I gained.
Productive and fun loving company.
IT Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: free cab services and medical fesicility
Cons: short breaks.
Its a wonderful company to work with , i have learned more and more each day . Managemnent over here is simply great !!!
It has Open policy for all the employees irrespective of ones designation.
I still love the job , for me there is no hardest part in the job because with each issue you got to learn something which in the end makes you realize, its – more... worth :)

The extra curricular activities like the ADP Annual day celebration & ADP Family day celebration ( I have participated in both the events)

The co-workers are very professional and we all have a strong Bond in terms of Unity. – less
Enjoy working with ADP
Project Leader (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 12, 2014
Working with ADP is something you are living with your family.
Management is really very approachable and helpful
Working culture and associate engagement is really awesome
Everyone works together as a team to get the job done
Entry level office duties (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: short term assigments
A typical day at work would be matching checks with return slips. I learned how to make sure the right paperwork is put together correctly. All management and co- workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was having to count a very large number of checks. The most enjoyable part of the job was the work place environment.
Sales
District Manager (Current Employee), Novato, CAFebruary 11, 2014
It is a typical sales job but they do have get benefit packages.
Intern Woodland Hills
Paid Intern for Small Business Sales (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 9, 2014
Great learning experience, professional and dedicated management and staff.
Good company for beginners and fun place to work.
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: excellent company
I have learned the basics of Peoplesoft,Work Life balance and corporate structure.
Opportunity
Garnishment Rep III (Former Employee), El Paso, TXFebruary 7, 2014
ADP provides plenty of opportunity to move up and learn new things.
Production driven work envrironment
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Milpitas, CAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: benefits, periodic incentives
Cons: work life balance
High call volume, fast paced environment in which meeting department standards are required.
Great people!
Vice President, Operations (Former Employee), Salem, NHFebruary 6, 2014
great people and opportunities - ADP has many different businesses that it offers it customers and very innovative in its offering
Client Focus
Project Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FlFebruary 5, 2014
Company is client focus and bottom dollars focus. Not so much work /live balance anymore.
Productive workplace for top sales performers.
SALES MANAGER (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 5, 2014
ADP is a competitive environment and provides the necessary training and tools to be successful.
Day in a life
Associate Technical Management (Former Employee), Salem, NHFebruary 4, 2014
Start day by arriving at work, logging into computer, looking at emails. checking voice-mail and monitoring the ticket Queue. Working with associate for a Data migration or computer related issue. Data migrations consist of transferring all data and configurations from old laptop onto new computer and configuring for associate. Computer related issue – more... varied from Email issue using Outlook, to lost data, viruses and VPN issues. – less
Recent changes in organization have diminished the work experience
Account Manager and Client Sales Executive (Current Employee), Allentown, PAFebruary 3, 2014
There have been recent changes to compensation and job policies that have brought the entire employee experience down hill.
Productive and Fun place to work
Financial Clerk (Current Employee), AtlantaFebruary 2, 2014
Great co-workers, and a very relax and comfortable work environment.
Productive and good workplace.
Mid Market Solution Consultant (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: employee wellness program, president's club
Typical day is being the primary contact for client account base; responsible for problem resolution, client retention and account development.
I have learned that success is dependent upon an individual's perseverance and ability to remain focus. Great partnerships are built on trust, integrity and commitment.
No Work/LIfe Balance and Unpleasant Culture
Client Services Representative (Former Employee), Coraopolis, PAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: work/life balance, company culture, management, resources
Working in client services is not a fun job. You are tethered to your desk in typical call center fashion, but you have people watching your every move. If you log off to make a trip to the restroom, be prepared to answer why you took so long and where you were.

Work life balance is non existent. It is nearly impossible to take time off work unless – more... you schedule it one year in advance. Yes, one year. Unless you are at the top of the list in seniority, forget getting time off near the holidays or on Fridays.

The culture at ADP is not a good one, either. Too many coworkers are unwilling to help. I have been excoriated by coworkers there asking me why I called them (when in fact they are the department I had to call to resolve a client's issue).

I wish I had something good to say, but I don't. There's not much positive going on there at least in client services. Other departments may be better. – less
Excellent, Did well. Only have 45 accounts so market became saturated.
Account Executive (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: excellent
Cons: small market
Excellent. market became saturated. I had 45 accounts which I had to sell into to. We had 20 solutions of software to selll. Did very well but don't see an opportunity for growth.
Stressful & Difficult to Advance
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: the pay was decent, and most associates very friendly.
Cons: heavy workload, couldn't advance.
ADP (for me) did not think enough of the employees, and too low a priority was given to employee overtime. The workload was such that I was unable to get everything done that management wanted, as well as customer demands. I also applied multiple times for advancement, and remained a CSR the entire time I was there. I'm very flexible, and not a complainer, – more... and I fully believe I was qualified for the positions I applied for, but was beating my head against a brick wall. – less

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more