ADP Employee Reviews

non stressful
management was good
flexible if needed
very friendly employees
can learn a lot of different jobs when the opportunity arises
Pros
great opportunities
Cons
year round can be stressful
Favorite place to work
Payroll Rerun Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, NJNovember 27, 2017
Processed commissions for Ny Nj and Florida Sales staff. Calculated weekly monthly commissions and sales roll call. Performed commission audits to insure accuracy
Pros
Great staff
Senior Human Resource Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDNovember 27, 2017
Great company to work for. Great life balance for working moms. Supportive team work and understanding management teams.
Flexible work schedules, large corporation with many opportunities to grow.
Pros
Cooperative teams
Cons
lagging the compensation market
Nice Job
Client Services Specialist (Level 1) (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 26, 2017
Great organization, no qualms with working at ADP except it doesn't seem possible to escape the call center/sales roles once you're inside. Perfect place for self development to gather the tools and skills necessary to truly succeed elsewhere.
Fast-paced environment
Senior Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 26, 2017
ADP has challenged me in so many ways over the 17 years I have been with them. I was able to experience working in the customer service field as well as the sales department. I learned basic job skills when I first started at ADP, but most importantly I was able to learn the executive and management side of the sale business.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
My job type was eliminated.
Fun work place
Client relations specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 26, 2017
I love working for ADP but need to broaden my horizons. ADP is an amazing place to work but salary can be lower than other companies depending on your background.
ADP - big company
Project Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 25, 2017
There's a lot of room for advancement at ADP given that the company is located all over the world and has its hands in many areas of business.
The benefits were decent and I believe corporate did well supporting employee moral throughout the year.
Pros
Nice lunch facility onsight, company wide employee recognition, friendly co-workers galore
Cons
The minor complaints were with direct leadership who had old ideas.
Stressful and room to improve engagement
Manager - Billing/Collections (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 25, 2017
Senior leadership has lost its understanding of manager and below to associates stress level and expectations. The company is a fortune 500 company but has lost it employer of choice mantra based on the reduction of benefit quality such as healthcare.
Pros
some of the benefits
Cons
healthcard coverage and cost is terrible
Loved ADP
Client Satisfaction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILNovember 25, 2017
I worked for ADP for about 16 years. I started on the front line and worked my way into Management . I would have stayed forever, but I had children and needed to cut my hours.
Pros
bonuses and training
Cons
Wasnt a part time opportunity at that time
Productive day at ADP
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 22, 2017
The day started by logging in and taking calls and consisted of that until the end of the shift. I learned many things in this workplace that I hadn't handled in other call centers. It was a good environment within the coworkers and teams. Very stressful job due to not having the availability to the systems required to complete our job. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to bring resolutions to employee's escalated cases.
Good Company - questionable stability
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  OwinNovember 22, 2017
This is a good company to be in, there is good compensation and benefits, opportunities for training and advancement, and a great culture. There are many people who have worked here for 10+ years and some even 20 and 30+ years which says a lot. However, because of the type of business this is, subject to additional clients coming on and also leaving, there is potential for layoffs or departments being eliminated which is what happened to my team.
Pros
Culture, learning opportunities, benefits, wellness program
Cons
layoffs, management changes
work atmosphere
Employee Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 22, 2017
I enjoyed the willingness of the team to explain and train in the areas of the job. I learned the ins and outs of the issues with members payroll and benefits
Caregiver CG-Generations
Meadowbrook Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CANovember 21, 2017
There is very little oversight on employees and
many unprofessional behaviors continue to present themselves.
Talking on personal cells, playing loud music when residents are sleeping, not doing cohesive team work and off on their own-disappearing for long periods of time when not on break...etc...
caregiving should be about the resident not staff!
On a typical day there can be 14-17 residents to one employee
due to not enough caregivers.
The hardest part of this job is working with poor fellow team members who do not do their share of job duties. Too many injured caregivers are working "light" duties and engaging in resident activities and NOT
job responsibilities.
I work in Generations which is the Dementia/Alzheimer ward and all residents need assistance.
I'd truly care to work with people who want to care about their jobs and their residents.
Sincerly
Pros
Human Resource Manager, corporate staff team
Cons
NEVER get time for breaks, lack of employees
Nice company to work for
Office Manager/Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PANovember 21, 2017
Member of a small business unit of a large company gave it a family feel. Pleasant working environment, encouraged by fellow employees, learned many things that became the foundation of my career. Able and encouraged to expand my horizons and change roles.
Pros
Location, the people, education benefits
Cons
nothing worth mentioning
Expanding
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 21, 2017
Strategic, results driven solutions, growing revenue, advancing market position, strengthening product portfolio, and expanding customer base within diverse competitive markets
Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 20, 2017
Extremely fast paced and challenging for the offered salaries. As soon as you are able to get a hang of one thing another task is put onto your plate. Work extra hours just to be able to leave at a reasonable time only to have more thrown at you. Team was fun and youthful but all feel the same pain. Many who have left understand that they can make same money doing way less at another job. Yearly raises don't always occur and when they do they are very minimal.
managment poor
Customer Support Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 19, 2017
unwilling to look at employees as people and changed to numbers only. NO longer cared about the customer only the amount of calls you take not the quality of service provided.
Cons
staats are more important than the customer
Good
Automation and Analytics software engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 18, 2017
In today's competitive marketplace, companies that excel at sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce win.” Whether it's a paid volunteer day to work in one of the local communities, or contributing to a charity you're passionate about, we make it easier to give back. In fact, ADP offers a gift matching program.
Fun working place
Teledata Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 17, 2017
A typical workday would be taking about 50 calls from clients to process their payroll. The hardest part of the job is making sure every payroll is very accurate with no mistakes. I enjoy helping clients complete their payrolls and building relationships with those clients.
stress
Sales (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILNovember 17, 2017
Lack of new clients, most clients were buying because they were getting too old to drive and were also part time Illinois residents splitting time in warm weather states.