ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

ADP was a great company to work for so many years.
Major Accounts District Manager (Former Employee), 7007 E. Pleasant Valley, Independence Oh 44131October 14, 2014
Have always have great experiences with my peers at ADP. The job was always focused on helping organizations connect their human capital with their most important goals at hand, making sure that attract and develop the right people.

ADP has always been the organization that helps organizations shift their focus from the tactical to a more strategic – more... approach, with trust that their employees can guide and give best practices that will keep them out of trouble. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that we are partnering with our clients and can help from anywhere from recruitment to retirement. – less
ADP
District Manager (Current Employee), Melville, NYOctober 13, 2014
Overall a good culture to work with and be a part of. Working with partners, clients, and prospects allowed you to help companies more efficiently manage their human capital.
Management overloads you with work
Sr. Configuration Analyst (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 12, 2014
Pros: stable company, stable job
Cons: overworked and too much to do sucessfully
If you work here plan on having more work than can be done in a 8 hour day. Management does this on purpose because they cannot see the flaws in their analysis of the market. If there are clients leaving in 9 months then they will not include them in the metrics for staffing, This causes you to have way too much work to do sucessfully and therefore – more... feel bad about your job. There is alot of talk about making changes and big improvements, but it is nothing more than talk.

If you don't mind working way more than 40 hours a week on average and sometimes closer to 60 or 70 hours a week, especially in the fall and Winter, This is a stable company that is very Stable – less
Great place to work.
Benefits Service Representative (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILOctober 11, 2014
Pros: awesome place to work
Cons: the retirement department moved to another state.
The management team allow you to work at your own pace and they allowed me to sorrower. I learned the ins and outs about working with clients and third party vendors in regards to retirement benefits: Health and Welfare, Defined Benefits, and Defined Contributions. I am thankful for the people I met at ADP.
Very fast paced
Human Capital Management Consultant (Current Employee), Virtual Home Office/Charlotte, NCOctober 9, 2014
Daily routine consist of scheduled meetngs with clients to assist clients with creating benefit plans.
Lots of Knowledge
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee), Windsor, CTOctober 8, 2014
ADP is the gateway for many payroll/hr opportunities. No two questions are ever the same. We handle tax inquiries, payroll inquiries, etc
Really great people (front line)
Rep (Current Employee), Aurora, COOctober 8, 2014
Great organization but there is no work life balance.
Front line staff really want to provide good service.
Worked on some exciting technologies
Sr. Oracle DBA (Former Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 7, 2014
Worked on migrating Oracle 11g from AIX to Linux. It was a challenging project that involved testing two different operating systems with GoldenGate replication.

Supporting OLTP websites was interesting. High pressured environment when websites were down. But overall, it was a good place to work, and the company took good care of its people.
Company believes in promoting withing
Dispute Resolution Analyst (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great opportunity
Cons: layoffs
Good company. Some procedures are outdated. Learned about Payroll.
Great People, Great Company
Invoice Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Roseland, NJOctober 4, 2014
I have enjoyed the opportunity to Work at ADP. It has been a great learning experience for me.
Great Employer
Account Manager (Former Employee), El Paso, TXOctober 4, 2014
Pros: never felt like work
Cons: job security.
I had a great tie working for ADP. One of the best experiences of my life. Days went by so fast I was always busy but the job was fun almost felt like I wasn't working part of the time. My Managers were amazing smart hard working always helpful, and energetic.
Productive Environment
Client Tech Analyst (Former Employee), Augusta, GAOctober 2, 2014
ADP Dealer Services provides integrated computing solutions to nearly 25,500 auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, and recreational vehicle dealers throughout the United States. this is a fast pace as well as technical environment.
Summary
Small Business Consultant (Current Employee), Bloomington MNOctober 2, 2014
It was a good company but just was not the right fit for me. I will be moving to Denver in a month and am looking for a sale or marketing opportunity with the opportunity to move up in the company.
Job Security
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee), Buena Park, Ca.October 1, 2014
I have been able to grow with the company and expand my knowledge.
Great company with advancement opportunities
Payroll Consultant (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILOctober 1, 2014
Great company with advancement opportunities. Excellent training for new employees and a good working environment. Some of the metrics need some fine tuning and there could be a slightly better work/life balance for many of the positions.
A++
Specialty Learning Consultant (Current Employee), GeorgiaOctober 1, 2014
Pros: work-life-balance
Cons: large company structure
ADP is a great company to work for. I have learned that I am capable of much more that I thought. I have been surrounded by professionals, and have be afforded many opportunities to shine and display my talents!
Just OK as an employer
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee), RemoteSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: stable career
Cons: limited advancement, 100% corporate, declining stability in products offered
Working remotely is a major benefit, but even that is changing. Direct management is usually very good, but they have little power to affect change. Senior management is disconnected, so the decisions that pertain directly to the job at hand do not always make sense. There are a lot of very smart people to work around, and most times everyone is willing – more... to help and share knowledge. The hardest part of the job is achieving deadlines and yearly numbers with some many internal road blocks put in place. The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom to perform tasks and help others with little micromanagement. – less
My career at ADP has been very rewarding, especially my role and responsibilities in the Learning and Performance group.
Director, Performance Consulting (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: work from home, great benefits, dedicated people to work with
We are a very collaborative organization and as a result much of my day is spent meeting with my team and internal business partners discussing current projects and future needs. Change is a constant in my work life right now and many of the initiatives I am involved in require a increased attention to the need to help the people around me manage this – more... change. Whether it is a new learning solution or a new process, my team, my peers, our internal business leaders, and our front line associates are all impacted. Thoughtfully planning for the needs of all of those people mentioned is probably the hardest part about my job but also one of the most enjoyable. Another part of my job that I love is working closely with a business leader to implement human performance improvement initiatives that can show direct, or indirect, impact on a specific business goal(s). This brings value to the work my team does and helps drive my engagement knowing I was a part of something bigger. – less
Very hard to keep the Work/Life balance since you are just so busy
Sr. Connection Support Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: great place to learn a lot
Cons: too busy no work/life balance
My team was responsible to pulling the clients enrollments into our system and supporting electronic enrollment files to insurance carriers.

We did have a small team and co-workers were all awesome.

I learned a lot about Data manipulation. The HIPAA 834 file formats and other formats too.
Great on a resume, brutal day to day
District Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great resume builder
Cons: exhausting pace
ADP is a great company to get your resume noticed but will burn most out very quickly. Constant cold calling and turn and burn sales cycle is very difficult to maintain long term.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more