ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

Productive every day
Teledata Representative (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 14, 2014
Pros: customer interaction
Cons: computers go down
Contact 50-75 customers on schedule payroll
Learned to submit different tax requests
Management was available when needed
Hardest time of the job is when payroll was not entered correctly
The most enjoyable part of the job was when customers ask for you by name.
productive workplace
Call Center Representative - Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), miami flJune 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Nice please to work at. amazing co-workers. Great opportunities to advance on your career.
Productive and fun.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAJune 12, 2014
Pros: free birthday cake once a month
Cons: healthcare
Inbound call center – responsibilities involved: Serve as a primary contact for the daily servicing of incoming calls from employers, processing payroll Services client base. Provide consistent and sensitive assistance to these callers, and provide clear communications concerning escalated cases to Account Managers. Complete case information in a timely – more... and accurate manner. Taking ownership of the call is required the moment it is answered. – less
Highly Develops payroll and accounting knowledge for entry level individuals
Associate Implementation Specialist (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 12, 2014
Faced Paced and Designs you to be efficient
Payroll accounting on several levels
Very supportive and assist you with career advancement
Supportive Teammates
Volume at month end
The people I get to work with internally and externally
Great Place to Work
Dispute Resolution Analyst (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 11, 2014
Great benefits/culture.. the compensation TOTAL package is good.
Meeting after Meeting
Regional Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 9, 2014
Spent more time in meetings than in the field. Typical sales job, when sales were good you were left alone to do your job but when sales were slow it turned into meeting after meeting.
Solid company
Client Service Rep (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 9, 2014
Great Experinence but limited advancement. I learned a great deal of information of the HR industry and client relations.
Motivated, hard-working individual
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 8, 2014
Pros: work from home
There is no "typical day", which is what I enjoy. You never know what types of cases you will get to handle on a day-to-day basis.
It could be something as simple as resetting a user's password, to something much more complicated.

All of my co-workers work from hone, like I do, but we make time to interact on a daily basis.
Friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJune 7, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers, positive environment
Cons: pressure
I was hired on via contract. A typical day is high volume- back to back calls. Especially if you were skilled for more than one division.

Management was good- they were funny and nice. My co-workers were very enjoyable and I consider them family.

But there was a lot of specific information you needed to remember and if you forgot, your quality score – more... was lowered. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Florence, SCJune 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes
Everyone was wonderful to work with at ADP, I learned alot while I was there. Management was wonderful and my co-workers were also amazing. I enjoyed helping anyone if I could.
n/a
Technical Client Analyst (Current Employee), Hilliard, OHJune 5, 2014
• Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium
• Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems
• Perform creation of new accounts using company provide software tools
• Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers
Started out to be a fun place to work, however lots of changes in duties, and MANY management changes and movements, it was becoming a not so fun plac
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), West Des Moines,IowaJune 2, 2014
Pros: the lunch treats and sometimes we had a fun day between teams by setting up small games, etc.
Cons: yes breaks were timed, and bathroom trips were sometimes counted by supervisors.
A typical day at work, was logging onto the computer and signing into the telephone and begin taking incoming calls. We were on a rolling call basis; as soon as disconnected from one call another rolled into your que. If additional time was needed to make notes, we had to be sure to hit "work" to get it accomplished. Our calls were timed to an expected – more... 7 minutes. Many times that could not be met to accomplish the action needed. We had to look up employer rules for the employer and then relay back.
I learned the different employers set up for employees and how their companies worked. Interesting!
Management could really vary per department, according to the job and expectations met.
My co-workers were usually quite helpful, and congenial with breaks and lunch times.
The hardest part of the job was the constant timing of the calls, and when needed, getting some supervisors to take a call when requested.
The enjoyable part of the job was when my supervisor would express her appreciation for our hard work by bringing in lunch as a surprise to the team. MY supervisor was a person who started out in a job of a team member and then moved up to become a supervisor.
She had a lot of empathy for her team and worked with us without negative criticism. – less
good place to start career
Client Service Consultant II (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 2, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: growth
laid back but stressful at times, room for growth
managers dont really understand what we we do
Competitive, Consumer Driven, High Paced, Energetic, Diverse
Senior Desktop Systems Analyst Tier II (Current Employee), San Dimas, CAMay 29, 2014
Competitive, Consumer Driven, High Paced, Energetic, Diverse
Temp job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Florence, SCMay 28, 2014
I work for a temp agency, so I really didnt work at the job for long
ADP is an American provider of Outsourcing services. The aim of the Project was to create a data warehouse based on transactional data of payroll serv
MS SQL Server Developer/BI Developer (Former Employee), Roseland, NJMay 27, 2014
 Wrote Stored Procedures in T-SQL for data interaction with SQL server.
 Created new database objects like Sequences, Functions, Triggers, Indexes and Views using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries in Development and Production environment for SQL Server.
 Created SSIS packages that extract data from database tables and write the data – more... to text files.
 Fine-tuned the logic in Procedures, Functions and Triggers for optimum performance.
 Used SQL Profiler and Query Analyzer to optimize Stored Procedures.
 Design/Build Extract Transform Load procedures in SQL Server using SSIS packages and import/export data feeds to/from data base.
 Created packages to validate, extract, transform and load data from Heterogeneous data Sources and legacy system (DB2, Access, Excel) to a centralized SQL server using SSIS
 Designed complex SSIS packages using appropriate control and data flow elements with SSIS standards like event handling, error handling, logging and working with package configuration files.
 Worked on Import & Export of data from one server to other servers using tools like BCP (Bulk Copy Program) and FTP task in SSIS.
 Created checkpoints and configuration files in SSIS packages, Experienced in slowly changing dimension in SSIS packages.
 Involved in designing, developing and deploying reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS 2012.
 Developed Parameterized, Drill-down, Drill-through, Sub-Reports, Charts and created stored procedure in SSRS 2012.
 Created Query Parameters and Report Parameters, Cascading Parameters to control data returned by the query and filter data at report level.
 Involved in SSAS Cubes design by creating measure groups, dimensions, aggregations, Actions, Partitions and Perspective from huge dataset using SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services (SSAS).
 Designed Star schema (identification of facts, measures and dimensions) and Snowflake schema.
 Involved in building dimensional cubes with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and querying the data with MDX script.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server Data Tools, Business Intelligence Studio, MS Office 2010. – less
Fast paced, hectic work environment
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), TampaMay 27, 2014
It's a fast paced work environment that uses a group sell approach in many cases which is both good and bad. The good is that there are more opportunities to penetrate accounts. The bad is that companies often get inundated with calls from every rep.
Great Start
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Florence, SCMay 22, 2014
The company allows individuals to invest in their careers while encouraging innovation and offering administrative support where needed.
Productive a good work enviorment
Assembler (Current Employee), Grenada, MSMay 21, 2014
Pros: you can eat snacks while your working
Cons: short breaks
I go in about a quarter to 4 day shift pretty much have us set up so we wont be behind my co workers are very helpful you dont even have to ask for help they just volenteer and the best part my job isnt really hard we just only have one break and im finally lose weight , ADP two thumbs up!
Great Company to Work
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJMay 20, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: biased, promotes people to leadership that do not deserve it, and they do not appreciate the experienced employees
The Management/Leadership are very biased. Before a job is posted for open positions, the company has chosen the candidate in advance but chooses to entertain those applying. They do not make you feel like a professional.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more