ADP

1.2K reviews

ADP Employee Reviews

Would be cool if associates were judged on merit instead of brown-nosing
Research and Resolution (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Salary
Cons: Leaders have no idea how to LEAD
Too much value placed on popularity and not enough on work ethic, They are prone to terminating good workers for the sake of retaining people that are willing to sabotage others careers.
ADP
Client Service Representative Level III (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAJune 18, 2015
ADP is a great company to work for that offers great benefits. The job can be stressful at times but very satisfying. Management and coworkers are very encouraging and helpful in your career with ADP.
Very enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: pot lucks
Cons: healthcare
I assit employees with password resets and with payroll questions.
Iv'e learned different asspects of payroll. My manager Charlie Moreno was an excellent Manager. The hardest part of the job probably was the hours I worked. The most enjoyable was assiting employees with their issues and concerns.
Productive and diverse
Migration/Implementation Analyst (Former Employee), Augusta, GaJune 17, 2015
A typical day would be reporting to my supervisor to oversee what is needed. As an intern, I could not do much but I was allowed to sit in meetings and participate in the budgeting process for different programs like Aids, Malaria and TB.
A day in the life of a salesman
Senior Sales Consultant/Accountant Firm Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale FloridaJune 16, 2015
Pros: great people. excellent culture, great training
Cons: when you have a lot of turnover in one territory. Its takes much longer to establish credibility
It requires over 400 cold calls a week
10 Preset appointments weekly
10 clients visit weekly
close 3 sales a week
excellent training learned how to close
learned all about peo , Payroll and HR laws and compliances
Management was always there for you
Outstanding company to work for and achieve long term growth.
Implementation Consultant/Trainer/Forms Programmer (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJune 15, 2015
Pros: Great team to work with, challenging work environment, and great salary and benefits.
Cons: 100% nationwide travel
ADP is an outstanding company for which to work. Training both on the job and classroom was excellent. Management was quite competent. The benefits were outstanding. The only difficult part of the position – more... was the 100% travel with the territory being the entire United States, Canada, Caribbean, and Guam. The best part of the position I occupied was that you met a new challenge every week training clients staff and worked with great partners on our team to accomplish this goal. – less
My work day.
Client Support Consultant (Current Employee), Elk Grove ILJune 12, 2015
Pros: Education, Benefits, Team work, Compensation
Cons: Commute
Typical day:

Review email and case load.

Follow up with client via email or phone.

Take inbound calls to provide assistance to clients regarding payroll, tax, billing and benefits.

Work as – more... a team with other consultants to resolve issues or to work on projects.

Provide feedback and share knowledge to ADP, Client and Consultants via ADP communications sites.

Work with leadership to handle escalated issues and special projects. – less
Wide Range of Experience in Just One Job
Associate District Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJune 10, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Just one year out of college and I have mastered an enormous learning curve. My favorite parts of the job are building trusting relationships with referral partners and being apart of a business owner's relief with payroll, tax filing, etc. I feel that I have more potential to utilize in a professional environment and look forward to further delivering my talents and value.
Professional Work Environment
Payroll Specialist III-Comprehensive Services (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 10, 2015
Great coworkers and facility. Recently completed training for role specific training. Very exhaustive training that covered a vast array of topics.
A learning experience
Residential Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJune 9, 2015
Pros: Benefits offered
Cons: none
I learned to value the importance of teaching our disable individuals to reach there maximum potential and the unconditional love they give.
Garn Service Specialist
Garnishment Specialist (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 9, 2015
A typical day at work included a collaboration of management and coworkers to ensure any new procedural updates were communicated to all across the board.
A few of the skills that I obtained over the – more... time I spent at ADP were team building skills, how to toggle between multiple systems at a time, how to utilize all my given resources such as Microsoft, internal internet, email, collaboration, etc the hardest yet also most enjoyable part of the job, would have to be keeping up with the constant changes of state and federal mandated laws, while ensuring client satisfaction and accuracy. – less
good place to work if you like structure
SENIOR TDR/CSR (Former Employee), Warwick, RIJune 8, 2015
Structured place of work with a strict adherence policy. Room to grow within the company if hard work and dedication is present.
MAJORS DIVISION OF ADP - IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST II
Implementation Specialist II (Former Employee), HoustonJune 4, 2015
Pros: vacation, insurance benefits, sick pay, pto
Cons: long stressful days
This ADP division has great benefits, and really great associates. Although this division is going through its third reorganization in less than 1 year I have learned some key steps to continue to succeed. The most important part of my working day is followup. In order to succeed it is imperative to insure both internal, and external customer satisfaction.
Client Service, HCM (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 2, 2015
Pros: Community Driven Activities
Cons: N/A
I enjoy the fast paced environment. It allows me to prioritize my skills and be able to multi-task. Great benefits and on going training is a plus.
A Healthy Attitude Makes the Day!!!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Excellent Benefits
Cons: lack of growth opportunity
I’ve grown during this past year. In doing so, I’ve learned to better manage my attitude, time and resources. As a result, I created a win-win work environment for myself and the associates. I proactively – more... order supplies needed for homeshored and office personnel. This eliminates work stoppage situations or issues that could arise if items weren’t available. I aim to have conference rooms reserved for management to eliminate confusion as well as reserve office space – in advance of our executive visits. I prioritize my day based on the needed tasks and that helps me to effectively complete several tasks in a stress free mindset.

I have always strived to establish a healthy working relationship with other administrative personnel as well as internal and external resources. This is my idea of networking for a purpose. The benefit of my networking is establishing a rapport with those - in other areas – which in-turn helps me to quickly expedite administrative requests. Whether it’s with an eatery manager, hotel representative, courier or executive assistant that rapport has always helped me to get passed hurdles in my quest to get things done. In addition, I always ensure my manager is aware of my desire to enhance my proficiency with administrative programs needed to increase my value to my organization and future administrative requests.

I approach each day with a positive outlook on life and opportunities. That’s especially important when dealing with a wide variety of personalities. So, regardless of what may go on in my personal life, my daily goal is to process associate request with a friendly “can do” demeanor. I often use humor or a personal touch to engage associates. So, whether I’m assisting with a yearend luncheon, a roundtable discussion or providing fax notifications, I always want to foster a professional, positive and friendly working environment for all that I my presence my touch throughout the day. At the end of the day, I can clock-out knowing… I did my best to be a positive source for associates and managers – in and outside of my organization. For me, that’s succeeding providing service excellent on a daily basis.

Even though my job differs immensely from that of non-administrative associates, I embrace learning different methods and becoming more fluent with other programs. I enjoy having immediate access to learn something quickly – from an associate – about a program that I’m not as familiar with. More so, there are opportunities to assist an associate, admin or manager with something that I may have a better expertise with. Whether I’m working in close proximity of other career fields and departments, rendering associate assistance or providing a peer with a shortcut, my communication with others help me to grow professionally. That in itself impact my development as a valuable ADP associate. – less
Flexible
Project Manager- Annual Enrollment (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 28, 2015
Enjoyable and fun place to work. Most of the people there have been with the company for over 10 years. There is opportunity to grow within each business unit.
Good benefits
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILMay 28, 2015
Pros: Gym on-site
Cons: Change of management
My co-workers are awesome people. They are a real team.
The company offers good benefits and there is a gym on the premises. They believe in work/life balance.
Learn about different insurance. Alot of good people to work with. Had fun working there.
COS Employer Service Representative (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAMay 28, 2015
Pros: Fun contests
Cons: A lot stress when the payroll checks for employee was not recieved.
Answer calls about employees health insurance. Writing notes on computer about what said to employee. Do 60 to 80 calls per day.
Very professional and diverse
District Manager (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJMay 28, 2015
I found the management to be very supportive. Working with businesses to help them with Human Capital Management was very rewarding.
Great Company to work for
Solution Center Consultant (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 27, 2015
Serious room for growth. The company culture is becoming more focused on service and work/life balance. Co-workers are great. Client issues are the main stressor, but support from management makes up for it.
Headquarters