ADP
1,099 reviews

ADP United States Employee Reviews

Great company, just not my passion
Sales Support Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: benefits, growth potential
Cons: not what i love to do, skills are being under utilized
I am on the back end of sales. I assist our reps and clients with issues regarding our service. I have learned much about the company in the short amount of time that I have been here. The management is great, and so are my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is staying busy. My ambition has me completing my responsibilities very quickly. I wish I was more utilized, but at an entry level position, I'm not sure where to go from here. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people that I work with; I like my coworkers a lot.
What was once great....
Senior Benefit Service Consultant (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 12, 2015
Pros: Great people
Cons: Long hours, no hope for advancement, layoffs the last two years.
This used to be a great place to work. It has devolved into strictly a numbers game, and they don't care that they are grinding people into the ground. There are still some great people and managers there, but they keep reducing staff, and forcing those left to work overtime. The morale is deplorable, and almost everyone I know that's left is looking for another place to work.
great environment
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), florham park njMarch 9, 2015
Cons: heavy work load
Great working environment, employees as well as management. easy going, yet goal oriented. Friendly atmosphere.heavy workload but atmosphere makes it almost enjoyable.
Close knit company
Fiance Administrator/Collections (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAMarch 7, 2015
This company believed in rewarding you for your success in attendance, work ethics and customer commendations.

These rewards encouraged you to be the best you could be. I took customer calls all day long, helped with billing and made sales referrals to the sales department. We also set up payment plans and helped to settle differences between sales and the technicians.
Dials
Major Accounts District Manager (Former Employee), Allentown, PAMarch 6, 2015
You will make phone calls all day long. The base pay is low. Managers are rude and there is no room for advancement unless you kiss major butt.
Project Manger seeking a skilled position with exciting opportunities
Project Manager II (Current Employee), St Louis, MOMarch 5, 2015
I enjoy working in a team environment that is challenging and rewarding. It is important that each person on the team is committed to the work at hand but can stop to have a little fun as well.
Great Company
Employee Service Center Representative I (Current Employee), El Paso, TXMarch 5, 2015
Pros: onsite gym and clinic, benefits, flexible schedule, year appraisals
I answer employee inquiries such as payroll, benefits, password reset assistance. Ive learned the differences between medical savings accounts and COBRA processes. My co-workers are very helpful and communication over all is great. The hardest part of my job is during open enrollment season; our call volume gets really high and lengthy. The most enjoyable part is being able to grow within the company. There are many positions and departments to choose from.
Best team I ever worked with.
Lead Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: greatest team i've ever worked with.
Cons: commute was 100 miles round trip.
Leader in digital advertising segment with a top notch team. Agile environment with lots of daily challenges and discovery and use of new tools consistently. Managing the day to day QA operations and employees, designing the entire QA process for the online advertising business.
No Work Life Balance
Implementation Specialist (Payroll & Benefits) (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 5, 2015
Does not care if you have health issues. Pay is awful. Managers are not educated and want you to have certifications that they themselves do not have.
Peaceful work enviroment.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Deer Park, NYMarch 4, 2015
I was a data entry clerk at ADP Inc. and also handled Well Fargo accounts.

Management was fair across the board.

My co-workers were very helpful and were team players.

There was no hard part to my job.
The hardest part of a tech job
HCM Tech Support III (National Accounts Division) (Current Employee), Roseland, NJMarch 3, 2015
Pros: growth opportunities
Cons: micro-managed work environment, stats driven, quantity over quality
The hardest part of my job or any tech job for that matter is staying current with technology. For example, we have some seasoned techs at my job who are fluent in Fortran and know what an AS400 is. Unfortunately, in the days for SQL, Java, and HTML5, most old time technology went the way of the typewriter or more recent the desktop computer. Keeping above the curve is and will always be a challenge but understanding technology and the client's needs always helps to move the right direction.
Good place
Senior Java Consultant (Current Employee), Marlborough, MAMarch 2, 2015
This is the good place to work.
Good team and management.
Challenging task.
Cozy office.

Free coffee, WiFI, Work from Home.
fun
Call Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 2, 2015
Pros: great place to work
real simple easy work environment.everyone is friendly and that calls yeah their would be a lot of them it was easy work,
Good for Seasonal if Desiring Contract
contract employee (Current Employee), GeorgiaFebruary 27, 2015
Work can be completed at home due unseasonable days. They work is very consistent, meaning there is little time to do otherwise.
Avoid
Account Manager, Dealership Services Division (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: training
Cons: cut throat, unfriendly, overworked for little pay
Employees have work blinders on most of the time due to deadlines and work overload; non-friendly; stressful nail-biting envrironment. Every group, division and manager has different rules...no consistency. Recently spun off from ADP and changed their name from Cobalt to CDK Global, lots of ambiguity!

Great training.
IT Executive
Insight Global ADP Security Advocate (Current Employee), Roseland, NJFebruary 27, 2015
Review and assess business security controls on behalf of ADP (partners, clients, vendors) utilizing CMMI/ISO standards as a baseline framework
Good company with growing needs
Sr Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAFebruary 25, 2015
the management of ADP is strong and the company is undergoing alot of change as the company is shifting its focus in the market
Professional, Productive & Fun Environment
Agency Communications Tax Representative (Former Employee), San Dimas CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good benefits, dr office on premises, quarterly free lunches, secured parking lot
Cons: work outsourced to countries outside the us, resulting in recent department layoffs
ADP is driven by engaging its employee's unique talents and perspectives, welcoming ideas on how to do things differently and better. ADP powers organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. ADP is big on the "Team Environment' atmosphere which has always motivated me because as a people person I enjoy working alongside experts who are open to share information and ideas, eager to participate in discussions, all attributes I believe, make for a cohesive team environment.
Product and Fun
QA Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee), Irving TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: lunches
Cons: health care
IT is fun working with the company, the most enjoyable part of working with the company is the team work which is really great.
Very little work life balance
Senior Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), GAFebruary 19, 2015
Many organizational changes which make it difficult to have work life balance. Enjoy the ability to work remotely. Must be able to work long hours.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more

ADP Salaries