ADP Employee Reviews

Temporary workers are treated poorly
Employee Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 30, 2017
The job itself was cake. It was the lack of support for the employees who are 'contractors' (temporary) which was the difficulty. 'Associates' (regular F/T workers) are afforded MUCH more leniency and are looked at as if they are the only ones with brains/competency. The people with whom I worked, were friendly and helpful. The management staff were only there to tell you when you did something wrong or to tell you that you weren't eligible for something because you weren't an associate.
ADP was great to work for
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYOctober 30, 2017
I wanted to make ADP a career but ADP closed the Buffalo office. It is a great place to work! Although statistic based - I never felt micro managed. I recommend ADP to anyone looking for a career with great pay.
Nice entry level opportunity
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 30, 2017
As a District Manager you have the opportunity to develop your outside sales skills. This opportunity was a good stepping stone for future sales opportunities.
was a great place to work
banking (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 29, 2017
I have actually worked here more than ten years. Has gone downhill the past three years or so. No longer fun and it has become a very stressful environment for everyone from top down.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
A positive place to work.
Warranty Administrator / Office support (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 28, 2017
I worked in the Warranty department of a Chevrolet, Buick dealership.
I worked with service customers and warranty staff.
It was a good place to work.
Pros
Discounts, paid holidays
Cons
I don't have any cons.
good company to work for
Implementation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILOctober 28, 2017
adp was a good place to work. I loved the people I worked with. There was a lot of young and career oriented people who I got a long with. They had a lot of standards in process and clearly defined objectives to follow and decent training
Not a good culture
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 27, 2017
I did not have a good experience at ADP. Perhaps good place for others . My particular experience was very negative. My manager was terrible. It was bad.
Productive workplace, provides opportunity to grow
MBA Internship - Product Manager Intern (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 27, 2017
ADP provides great opportunities to management interns to meet with leadership team, understand work culture and learn. They provide good training and equip interns to provide results in the short duration they are there.
Great company to start a career
Impl. Specialist - SBS Retirement Services (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJOctober 26, 2017
Great company to start a career. It has great benefits and perks. However, it can be extremely difficult to advance in career as internal candidates have to go thru the same process as external candidates. There's always a constant management changes.
Stable company; much opportunity to grow.
Director, Wage Payment Solutions (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAOctober 26, 2017
If stability of an organization is for you, you might check out ADP. They offer great benefits, compensation and opportunity to stretch and grow for those who work for it.
Great Place to work!
Implementation Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAOctober 26, 2017
Room for growth, pay and benefits are good. A lot of people, big company, but it feels like you're a big family. I was laid off, and although life goes on. I miss working for ADP.
Pros
Alot of room for growth
Cons
Fast pace can be stressful
Work Hard and Get No Where
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 25, 2017
The company as a brand sounds good but there is something annoying about the culture. Depending on your role, there may be long hours and unnecessary stress.
Pros
free lunch
Great training
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 25, 2017
Great training program. Very competitive market. Lots of benefits and great money for successful sales people. Would recommend to driven sales professionals.
Great Mobility
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 24, 2017
Great opportunities for advancement, if you are committed to your career. It is a busy work day, but great support from management. 401k, healthcare benefits start immediately.
Great way to break into and learn the human capital management industry
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2017
Great opportunity to break into the human capital management industry especially out of college. You can develop your skills and work from the bottom up.
very outgoing environment
Directory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 22, 2017
this place is a very good place for starting your career if its what you'd like to do for life but if your up for the challenge you are looking into the right place.
Great start to your career
Data Scientist Intern (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 21, 2017
First experience in corporate America, everyone was willing to help me learn and all the senior leaders were understanding. However, there is a huge delay in projects trying to communicate with everyone involved (i.e. someone has to approve before the next step happens which slows a lot of things down)
dreadful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 20, 2017
It is a dreadful place to work when managers are set against you, it is uncomfortable. you are just a numbr here to produce so be ready to hit numbers
Big company with good benefits and typical culture
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJOctober 20, 2017
I appreciated the people I worked with and for, enjoyed my time with the organization. Management was great, and worked well with all levels of employees.
Adp llc
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAOctober 20, 2017
ADP is a wonderful place to work. Great benefits, Salary and staff.
Everyday was exciting. Very happy to say that I worked at ADP for 28 years. The people were wonderful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.