ADP Employee Reviews

Found 1,558 reviews matching the search
A place to grow as I have
Project Manager II (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 15, 2017
I have worked here for over 20 years and have seen ADP change significantly over my time. This is a place to grow with you as it did with me from temporary hire to now a work "senior citizen" with my tenure.
Pros
Fast Paced, constantly changing
Cons
Lots of Hard Work, but fullfilling
Having excellent amenities within the facility
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 9, 2016
Fast pace, and environment to grow and develop continuously. I learned to probe the client in retrieving need information and documentation to complete the task proficiently.
Pros
Office Functions and conductive work environment
Cons
tireless
Good Company
Benefit Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 25, 2016
ADP is a great company and a household name in the payroll world. They are very much behind their employees when it comes to continuing your education, Work/life balance can be very challenging during certain times of the year.
Pros
Very pro education
Cons
work/life balance can be a challenge
Large company always growing
Tele-data entry rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 5, 2017
This is a very large company, always improving. This company embraces change and always has room for growth. They reviewed the employees constantly and promoted good work ethics. Compensation was great.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Not very flexible to family needs
No work life balance
Payroll Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 13, 2016
This company does not care about its employees. Being forced to work around the clock with minimal sleep is unacceptable. If you do not have a family and don't mind working 24/7, then this is the place for you. The management team is clueless when it comes to managing employees especially when they have more than one client.
Good for st sales job
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 14, 2017
at adp reps with no sales experience are expected to run a successful sales-cycle. this is a very transactional sales so aggressive youngsters can find success at adp. depending on the personality type - it can be a great place to work - just not for me.
Pros
Funny people
Liked my coworkers and the technology I was working with
Storage Implementation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 18, 2017
there are a lot of great people at ADP.

We had a lot of new technology come through, which was fun to learn and apply which was the most enjoyable part of the job

management wants to win as one and wants to be agile
Nice people to work with but low pay
Retirement Services Professional (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJSeptember 11, 2016
The people are very friendly and nice. The pay scale is low and the raises are very low. The company does not listen to the employees who have great ideas for moving the company forward. If you are looking to work with a nice group of people this might be the company for you. If you are looking to make a great salary this might not be the company for you.
Pros
able to work from home sometimes
Cons
low pay
Work
Associate Client Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCJanuary 6, 2017
I have a pretty typical day. I have a certain amount of time to do my work. I love my co workers. I have learned Microsoft and data entry. My most enjoyable part of my day is talking to my clients.
Pros
Straight business work schedule
Cons
micro management, short breaks
Work Day
Senior Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Roseland, NJSeptember 27, 2016
The typical work day at ADP comprised of many fire drills and expedited requests for projects. Additionally we were challenged with major resource constraints and needed to be dynamic in our approach and ready to adjust at a moments notice.
Pros
I loved my team and my manager. Made alot of great friends at the company
Cons
Quite a bit of turn over in recent years.

Want to know more about ADP?

Ask a question
Professional and Company cares about employees
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 7, 2016
Great place to work and to build a career, I have learned a huge amount of insight as to how companies outsource their human resource needs and how helpful that is. The harder part of the job is towards the end of the quarter and the fiscal year where our clients and new clients are in need to use the expertise of ADP for filing purposes. The most enjoyable part of my job is the learning experience and the great atmosphere of employment.
Pros
Competitive Salaries
Cons
Call center
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 29, 2016
The typical day was to clock in, log into your computer and phone and begin processing payroll for customers. We received payroll request via email, fax and phone. This job required you to be independent and manage time effectively.
Pros
Gym inside facility
Cons
Temporary job
Mcdonalds Life
McDonalds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Wabash, INJanuary 24, 2017
If you want overtime, it is freely given. I wish i could make more money by working more overtime even though I get five to ten extra hours because they asked me too. If you work mornings, it is a great idea because job life and life is balanced for the most part.
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 17, 2017
Good place to work, but there is no potential for growth here. Available for entry and exit only. Candid management. Not easy to co-exist because of the apparent hierarchical environment.
Pros
location, location, location
Cons
prefer to out-source their staff
Overall a good place to work.
Infrastructure & Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MINovember 20, 2016
ADP was a great place to work, friendly co-workers and great compensation comparatively. There are a ton of great resources when working here, and it gives you the opportunity to work in an environment not often found, due to the global reach of ADP.
dream job
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2017
to be able to wake up and have your own business helping customers rebuild and restore their dream vehicle, learned many new ways to build vehicles to customers standards, no hard parts to the job itself, very rewarding to know that customers were satisfied
Fun to work, and lot of challenging opportunities to grow and excel.
Senior .Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIAugust 26, 2016
ADP is a great player in their are and won customers confidence as a service company, a long term player.

ADP take customer satisfaction as the top priority to retain the business.

They give great importance to the customers data security and privacy, so that every associate is aware of what they do, and keep them up at the level so that no pitfalls ever.
Pros
Transperant
Cons
none, may need time to know the business and technologies involved..
Progressive forward moving payroll company
Payroll processor (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 10, 2016
Processed payroll and accounts receivable, started at a young age in a company that was known for hiring young high school students for training programs. Worked with many different people over the years, it helped me prepare for future goals.
Great Place to Work!
Open Enrollment Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILDecember 20, 2016
I have learned so much at ADP! Working with their different systems, their culture, And just a great group of people to work with! I would suggest anyone to take time to see if they can find a right fit ADP because its a great place to work!
Good company
Implementation and Client Services Intern (Current Employee) –  La Palma, CAFebruary 13, 2017
The company is great but there is not much culture here. The pace is a bit slower but the people here really make the place. If you want something that is fast pace like a huge tech company then you may want to look else where

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.