ADP

1.4K reviews

ADP Employee Reviews

Found 1,136 reviews matching the search
ADP was a wonderful and strong company to work for.
Payroll Consultant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 22, 2015
When I started ADP, they were new to Augusta. I had the pleasure of many new beginnings. At that time the management and co-workers were very enthused with working there and so was I.

The training process was very well executed for such a large group of new employees and managers.
Resources were plenty and available at all times.

ADP has to be the best company I have ever worked for in my career.
The pay and benefits were wonderful and the environment was truly pleasant.

ADP is a company anyone would want to work at
and I would be most thrilled to go back and complete my career and retirement years down the road.
Pros
Excellent company to be a part of in my career.
Cons
The blackout period through Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays.
ADP
Payroll Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDOctober 22, 2015
Work Life Balance- great
Compensation- Great
Job Security - Poor
Management- Great
Job Culture- Great
co- workers- great
Pros
compensation
Cons
job security
BEST COMPANY ON EARTH
TeleData Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 21, 2015
ADP IS A CULTURE! WE THRIVE TO BRIDGE GAPS AND MAKE IMPROVEMENTS DAILY. A COMPANY WHO TRULY TREATS THEIR EMPLOYEES LIKE THEY MATTER. THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY!
Pros
ONSITE CLINIC, GYM, CAFE, AMENITIES IN GENERAL
Cons
CONSTRAINTS OF ADVANCEMENT AND REQUIREMENTS TO EMPLOYMENT
Great start to career in sales
CPA Centric District Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 20, 2015
I have been at ADP for 3 years and it has been a great start to my sales career. I have learned a ton. The nature of the business is very churn and burn.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
very churn and burn
Rewarding Fast Paced Environment
Implementation Analyst - Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PAOctober 19, 2015
ADP Talent Solutions is a great place to work. The ability to work with customers to implement quality solutions was a rewarding experience. The position does require a lot of travel.
Pros
Virtual Positions, Experienced and Professional Workforce
Cons
Travel expectations and work life balance
Great company
Education Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILOctober 19, 2015
Great company with great employees. Flexible hours and competitive salary. Always up to date with the latest and state of the art software.
ADP is a great company to work for, fun and challenging.
WGPS Client Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAOctober 18, 2015
Worked from home and on the phones from start to finish. Handling client customer service calls and tons of follow-up cases with lots of research within different departments of ADP for answers and solutions. I learned a challenge is rewarding at the end of the day in speaking with clients across the US on payroll related questions for their employees. The hardest part of my day is keeping my focus on the clients help they need when they call in upset as to never take it personal. The rewarding part of my job is resolving cases and closing them.
Educational
Benefits Counselor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 17, 2015
Gave me insight on the benefits of Flexible Spending account. Required the education of adimit team work and leadership skills. We as a group provided excellent customer service to Government employees.
great work culture
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 15, 2015
ADP was a great company to develop me into the strong sales person and manager I have become. They helped me with amazing traning to realize my full potential and to exceed expectations i had set for myself.
I will always treasure the friendships I have developed and look up to the people who taught me so much.
Pros
benefits, training, flexible schedule
Cons
hard to excel further if you don't want C-level promotions
Sr.UI Developer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 14, 2015
Involved in maintenance, transformation and support appropriate formats for existing applications.
• Good experience interacting with Business in gathering requirements and presenting the solutions to stakeholders.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Awesome co-workers, needs improvement as you look higher up the chain
Conscientious Contributor. (Current Employee) –  Roseland NJOctober 13, 2015
Enjoy the people I work with. Good salary, but not awesome. Amenities on site are adequate. Must fall in line with corporate subculture in order to advance...but there are opportunities for lateral moves across the organization.
Pros
Co-workers, stable company
Cons
Cronyism, disconnected leadership.
Company do alot of restructuring and changes
RESOURCE MGMT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAOctober 12, 2015
The work environment allow you work independently that will bring out your best of you and to access all situation based on the product you handles. Allow you to do alot of training to better expand you knowledge and learned other area with the company. This company keep changes the system to better provide service with the clients.
Benefits
Cons
lots of work
ADP changed to IMEDX
Medical Transcriptionist/Editor (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COOctober 8, 2015
Started work for GIS, then changed to ADP, and then finally changed to IMEDX. Good place to work for until IMEDX bought the company.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
low wages, required to work 3 of the 6 holidays.
Office Clerk
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAOctober 8, 2015
Really great place to work at the staff at adp were nice and welcoming. A kind staff made it easier to work in this environment. I wish I could've stayed, they had me for a seasonal position.
Pros
experience great staff to work with
Cons
Long hours sitting down
coworkers
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIOctober 7, 2015
Its a team effort, we all work really well together. I have learned to keep in compliance with the payroll tax laws. I was able to complete FPC & CPP in which ADP encourages higher education
Pro-active, productivity, promotion, free of politics, clean and workable environment
Project Coordinator in NGO (Current Employee) –  NewyorkOctober 6, 2015
Nice work place with participatory management system, excellent cordial and communicative or supportive linkage with employees, sound employer-employee relationship, dynamic learning opportunity, independent intervention system, career growth and best package for assigned work, annual leave tour packages, emerging leadership for aspirants, good monitoring and better evaluation system are the key expectations.
Pros
free boarding, free breakfast and launch as well as dinner
Cons
short breaks, better health care in free of cost, leave with pay during sickness or as needed
A Fun and Productive place to work with
Intern - Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Roseland NJOctober 5, 2015
Very Casual and encouraging higher management and colleagues who help you push your limits and achieve goals.The overall environment is very agile.It also has flexible hours. The ideas presented are taken in to considerations and proper methods are taken
The associates no longer matter, it's all about the company making more money
Service Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 2, 2015
A typical day is very busy, the phones are busy and there is no time to actually work on our clients issues unless it's overtime which is hard for people with children.

I've learned coaching skills and training skills. I've learned how to help defuse client situations and when representatives just need a moment to breath

Our management has changed for the worse. There is little to no focus on the associates.....our clients need help and with too few people to assist them, the cases pile up and clients don't get what they need.

I love my co-workers. We all have different personalities and we learn and appreciate one another and will reach out to help one another.

The hardest part of the job is that we don't have the time to help the clients when they need it the most. There are times they have to wait 3 weeks for an answer (for anything needing to be researched or re-written) and that isn't good for business and escpecially not our clients.

The most enjoyable part is being able to help my representatives assist a client, resolve an issue, take over an escalated call and assist the client with what they need. I love to learn and grow as an employee
Pros
Working with my associates and friends everyday
Cons
Too few people expected to do the work.
Growth opportunities
Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAOctober 2, 2015
The company provides great growth opportunities. There is a work-life balance. A little too much bureaucracy due to the size of the company.
Great people, hard workers
HR&Benefits (Current Employee) –  El PasoOctober 1, 2015
ADP is a great stepping stone, and for some, a good career opportunity. They provide great skills that one can use later in life and cater to an environment that promotes growth.