ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

Excellent working environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee), El Paso, TXMay 3, 2014
ADP has such a large footprint on our economy that people of all walks of life personally and professionally can find a home here. Very positive atmosphere, learning is both required and tailored to your job and advancement goals. Upper management is sometimes not understanding of full functions of some employees but only during departmental cross-functioning. – more... High stress but also encouraged to exercise daily, eat right in the cafe and visit the on site doctor when needed. – less
Focused on numbers, quantity not quality
Sr. Payroll Tele-data Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 2, 2014
I loved my previous job, however the focus seemed to change as time went on the company changed it's directive to more of a call center environment the past few years was not employee friendly as it was in the past. The quality of work didn't seem to matter either. It was all about the metrics instead of truly caring about the clients needs.
Mail room
Mail room (Former Employee), Elk Grove, ILApril 28, 2014
Pros: free food, enjoyable work place
Cons: standing for 10 or more hours
I worked in the mail room at ADP and would send out payroll to companies throughout the United states. We would send out W2s and 1099s during the time I was hired. I worked on computers and the operations behind the system of sending out payroll checks. I would have to match certain codes to certain employers so they were able to obtain their checks, – more... W2s and 1099s. The co-workers I worked with were very helpful and made the work place enjoyable. The hardest part of my job was making sure the correct codes were put into the correct envelops, so they were sent to the right person/company. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my co-workers and realizing how big of job it is to send out so many checks, W2s, and 1099s to other companies. – less
Fast-paced work environment with many opportunities for growth and developement
Global Talent and Learning Intern (Current Employee), Roseland, NJApril 27, 2014
No one day is the same at ADP. You're constantly busy with projects you are assisting with or leading and the learning experiences are invaluable for one's career.
Pays well for job performance
TAX PROCESSING SPECIALIST II (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAApril 27, 2014
Pros: pay is workable
Cons: management does not work well with associates.
ADP had big unexpected laid offs company wide. All management is not very people oriented. Lots of time management treats associates as thou they are beneath them. Not a very fair company to their hardest working employees.
Quota based sales, uncapped commission and great training
District Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 25, 2014
- Cube w computer, cell phone and iPad
- Basic online training with classroom training and lots continuous training
- Good money if you can build a book of business.
- Great incentives; President Clubs, SuperStarts, Regional Trips, local contests
- Opportunity for advancement
- Excellent work life balance
- High energy work place
- Benefits - pension, – more... 401K matching, stock options

A typical quota carrying role where you need to meet metrics to ensure hitting company and personal goals. DMs are focused to sell in a consultative manner to ensure prospects and clients receive products and services expected.

Sales office are all pretty competitive with management supporting each sales person to make their goals. – less
Good place to work.
Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 24, 2014
Liked my bosses, the company, and my coworkers. Would recommend to my friends.
Professional Environment
Director, Operations (Former Employee), El Paso, TexasApril 23, 2014
Opportunity for advancement, lots of training, excellent work life balance.
Enjoyable job
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), redwood city, CAApril 21, 2014
Daily I start day before anything pending. After that I start my daily work like payment, post payment. I learned from this job work independently with minimal supervision.
Professional and Fast Paced
Global Procurement Fleet and Safety Management (Current Employee), Roseland, NJApril 21, 2014
Pros: sr leadership is best of the best
Cons: salary, . spin offs, turnover
"The company offers amazing training, and gets you on the job immediately. It is a very pleasant environment to work in. Managers are very easily approachable and are supportive. It's definitely one of the best companies to work for."
ADP (Automated Data Processing)
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILApril 18, 2014
Provided customer service to ADP clients regarding payroll and human resource products. Researched, analyzed, and resolved simple to high complex problems. Educated ADP clients on products to ensure full use and understanding of the products’ capabilities and procedures.
customer service
Lead agent, General (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAApril 18, 2014
Pros: benefits and time off plan
Cons: mandatory overtime constantly and no personal time with family
I worked for ADP several years and I loved the job itself.
It was challenging everyday and that is what i thrive on.
ADP - Comprehensive Outsourcing Services
Payroll Specialist II, FPC (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 15, 2014
Pros: variety of training on adp platforms
Cons: work life balance
Manage and provide on-going resolutions to case management service requests.
Execute payroll processing activity in accordance with SAS70 guidelines.
Manage payroll processing schedules for Biweekly, Semi Monthly and special payrolls.
Reconcile and audit checks.
Daily processing off cycle checks for Terminated employees, deduction refunds, ACH refunds, – more... manual adjustments. – less
little work life balance
Service Support Specialist (Current Employee), Augusta, GAApril 14, 2014
not as focused on work life balance as they present themselves to be
High Energy Work place
Project Manager (Former Employee), Alpharetta GAApril 14, 2014
Pros: fast paced workplace, working as a team
Cons: sometimes deadlines changed
Managing each assigned client projects. Managing the project team both internal and external for the project. Setting up several conference calls/webinars both daily and weekly to ensure a successful project execution. I enjoyed bringing the calm to the storm.
productive work enviroment
Client Tech Analyst/Accounting (Current Employee), Augusta, GAApril 13, 2014
 Provide national support for ADP clients, systems, products and initiatives by troubleshooting, rangering, and resolving level II technical issues
 Demonstrate leadership and expertise by working as the vital link between ADP and the car dealerships.
 Handle direct client calls from the most technical clients and client issues that are transferred – more... from ADP
 Work with level I support, other ADP departments, and external supplier technical assistance centers when necessary and drive training down to the frontline associates.
 Provide telephone support in a fast paced, service-focused environment providing solutions to real world
 Responsible for resolution and/or escalation of issues.
 Dedication to exemplary customer service
 Provide timely resolutions.
 Identify problems, research and analyze solutions, make appropriate recommendations and decisions, and effectively communicate directly – less
Productive workplace with friendly co-workers
Lead Accountant (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILApril 10, 2014
Pros: benefits- pension, 401k matching, stock options
My co-workers were friendly and helpful. We worked great as a team.
Great Company
Banking Rep (Former Employee), Augusta Ga.April 10, 2014
Pros: hour lunches, family oriented, amenities
Cons: attitudes of supervisors
I agee with all from Augusta, Ga. I think the company itself is great but, some people they put in management positions need to be looked at further. I was a temp 3x times and I felt like you are treated different. I really enjoyed my job and the other employees, but the Supervisor could have used a few classes on etiquette and continuing education – more... classes on how to be a Supervisor. I would go back to Adp but never again as a temp. – less
Great work enviornment
Teledata TSS (Current Employee), Buena Park, CAApril 9, 2014
Assist and Supervise reps that receives payroll data, including hours and earnings and basic employee data, via phone or fax and enters it into the processing system. Audits payrolls for accuracy, fix terminal errors and Master Files not on Disk. Reset Associates and Reps user name and password, Answers basic client questions and/or escalations regarding – more... payroll including processing procedures and taxes. Keeps accurate record of client inquiries/changes in the client relationship management system. Change and update client company information for banking and shipping information. Setup or delete deductions, manuals, voids, garnishments and New Hires, adjustments and accruals. When high volume of calls assist in the Payroll queue taking EasyPay and RUN ADP calls. Multi-Sate Payrolls and labor laws – less
Awesome work environment
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 7, 2014
The staff at ADP genuinely cares about their clients. The management is there to help you in anyway they can.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more