ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

Benefits Expert
CSR/Benefit Representative (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJanuary 18, 2014
At ADP I was in charge of helping clients with their benefits. I would look at files before they were sent to the carriers to make sure everything looked correct. This taught me to pay attention to details.
productiom
Employee Services Support Specialist III (Former Employee), chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: great place to keep afloat of payroll and tax laws
Cons: managers are out of touch
great learning opportunity, however management is out of touch w/ the day to day job
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJJanuary 16, 2014
-Work with fellow ADP colleagues in a service center environment to answer questions received from an ADP client regarding payroll products.
-Investigate research, analyze, and resolve simple to highly complex problems.
-Follow-up with clients to ensure they were satisfied with the service received from ADP.
-Create and maintain effective ADP client – more... relationships and work to ensure the client has a meaningful and positive experience when speaking with an ADP representative.
-Develop training material for payroll products, time and attendance products, and time clock software. – less
Some Department are very good to work for.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJanuary 16, 2014
Overall some areas are good some areas are ok to work. Many managers are very eager to do a good job and to assist your career objectives.
A good work enviroment and a lot of courses taken
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), El Paso, TxJanuary 16, 2014
Started the day reviewing pending issues and then started with the scheduled agenda. I learned took decisions by myself and work independently too.
B2B Sales
District Manager (Current Employee), Fayetteville NCJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: club trips
Cons: start over every year in commission structure
Manage a large territory in NC meeting with CEO's weekly to go through their business process and uncovering needs. Goal is to close the client to outsource their business and HR duties to ADP. I also sell technology and go through Audits with business owners informing them about legislation law updates and make sure they are compliant. Very busy schedule – more... day to day. Must have the ability to multi-task. Field sales plus in office days. I work from a home based office so self-managment and discipline is key. I also have a team based out of Charlotte.
Challenging part is working from home is to know when to walk away from work and actually enjoy being at home and not tempted to wak into my office and work
The downside is every year no matter how well you do you start over from 0 in commission unti you work you way up to top tier pay out on commission which normally takes over 6 months to do. If you do well they will triple your quota with the same territory and expect you to out perform your last quota but with out an increased territory. – less
A lot of room for growth
Client Service Representative - Payroll (Former Employee), Parsippany NJJanuary 15, 2014
Through my years with ADP I've gained experience through the Payroll/Client Service positions. Some include Attention to detail, Accuracy and Organization, Reliability, over all being a team player.
F&I FES work from home suppling virtual client support for US.
Senior Client Technical Analyst III - F&I (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: working from home. being associated with the auto industry
Cons: inconsistancies
come in to office early to read e-mails and get computer connected to remote server system.

I have learned to troubleshoot a lot of my own PC IT issues.

Management of my workload is challenging as in any job with products changing and software upgrades.

Having moved out of the workplace environment took some getting used to but there are multiple – more... tools now in place to have the asset of co-workers.

Hardest part is the limited time off the phones to followup on cases.

Best part is helping people and being productive in revenue for the company – less
Payroll Implementation Specialist II (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 13, 2014
ADP is a great place to work. The culture is very diversed and easy going. The offer great growth and development opportunities as well as fun and entertainment for ADP employees and their family. The best part of working with ADP to me is my coworker. We are not just coworkers,we are family. We spend alot of time time with one another which makes our – more... work day much more enjoyable. Everyone is treated like a mature adult. I love working for Implementation it's a very challenge but thought provoking job. The hardest part is probably the ever so changing atmosphere. A day is never the same! – less
ADP, Inc. Augusta, GA
Corporate Payroll Manager (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: the people in the augusta office
Cons: the benefits are a little higher than i would expect to pay in a company the size of adp.
The people at ADP, Inc Augusta are some of the best people I have ever worked with in my career. Friendly, helpful and cooperative. A great place to work with wonderful people.
I have learned so much about being managed from afar and managing associates that are home shored and those that are located in different locations.
Work life balance is always – more... the hardest for me. I believe in giving 110% to my Team to ensure we are the very best at what we do. Because I give so much to my career, my family and social life has always been second.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the success of my Team or being able to promote one of my associates because they have succeeded in their goals. Nothing is better than being able to promote one of my associates because they have succeeded their goals, grown in their career and have become the best they can be. – less
Senior Technical Specialist/Instructional Designer
Senior Technical Specialist/Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJanuary 10, 2014
Great people and a wonderful learning environment. Support continuing education and have a great work and family value system in place.
ADP expected employees to put job first above all else.
Key Account Manager; Payroll Trainer (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: decent benefits.
Cons: no bonuses or added compensation for employees below upper management level
Long hours were expected. Little support for employees in any management/employee issue.

Co workers were very supportive and worked well as a dedicated team

Long hours and little understanding or support for family life.
Great Environment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, waJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: excellent environment and great way to gain knowledge
Cons: hard to apply for higher position once in the company
Excellent Environment
Great product of designing websites and knowledgeable environment.
Tough sales environment with great training program
Associate District Manager (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 8, 2014
Tough sales environment where you are expected to hit your number. Base salary plus commission. They have a great training program.
Professional and energetic company
Director, Communications Development (Former Employee), Moorestown, NJJanuary 6, 2014
ADP took over a smaller payroll company, and the integration was a difficult navigation, but the ADP team handled it beautifully. The payroll product we worked together to roll out was a big success!
Very business oriented workplace
Employee Services Representative ESR I (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 6, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to wear my regular dress up attire. The one thing i didn't really like about the job is the fact that you would have to be employed there for 18 month(year and a half) before you can even think about applying for another position that could possibly offer you more money.
Productive Workplace
Operations Clerk (Current Employee), Florence, SCJanuary 6, 2014
I learned that not all companies are aware of the tax credit programs and take aware of them but the ones that do all really getting their money worth.
Normal everyday workplace, with a friendly staff.
Benefits Representative (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAJanuary 6, 2014
Great working environment, which strives toward independent thinking and resolution. The hardest part of the job, was seeking assistance/guidance from management, which correlates to their philosophy to work independently.
Reviewed paperwork to ensure all the paperwork was correct.
Auto Dealership Auditor (Former Employee), Sandy SpringsJanuary 6, 2014
Assist the dealership with processing the customer’s paperwork on the State Level.
Auditing the paperwork to ensure all of the needed information was available.
High Activity Sales Position
Associate District Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: a lot of business expenses are paid for.
Cons: lots of pressure from upper management once sales numbers aren't met.
Get your 7 Net News, 75 Activities, 2 units a week and your in the Black

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more