ADP Employee Reviews

Found 1,138 reviews matching the search
Growth opportunities
Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAOctober 2, 2015
The company provides great growth opportunities. There is a work-life balance. A little too much bureaucracy due to the size of the company.
Great people, hard workers
HR&Benefits (Current Employee) –  El PasoOctober 1, 2015
ADP is a great stepping stone, and for some, a good career opportunity. They provide great skills that one can use later in life and cater to an environment that promotes growth.
Great Place to Work
Payroll Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 30, 2015
I truly enjoyed being apart of this corporation. It gave me the tools i needed to develop myself in business management. I really enjoyed my time here.
Pros
Business Details
Cons
Non Identified
ADP
Sr. Developer (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJSeptember 27, 2015
ADP is really lack behind tehnology and innovation. People there to collect pay check, not to work. It is really a shame how corporate politics dragging ADP down. I really would not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
work from home
Cons
fake managers, noone there to work, just to collect a pay check. Bunch of fake people hanging around.
If you are single, great opportunity
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJSeptember 26, 2015
The position allowed you to see the country and learn new software, but you traveled almost all year, so you had better be single. You are on the road 40+ weeks a year. Great people to work with, but tough on family life
Pros
people and travel, if single
Cons
Travel if you have a family
ACA Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2015
Productive, great place to work, but the position is only a temp position. I want a full time position with a great organization
Great Company
Sales Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 24, 2015
A typical day for me as a Regional Sales Manager was come in around 7 am, put my calendar in order, proceed to make follow up phone calls. Confirm appointments for later in the day, and make sure i had directions for my clients or perspective clients for my day.
Then went on sales calls for the rest of the day, and did some foot prospecting to make new connections for prospective clients.
Met a CPA or banker for lunch to discuss further sales opportunities and to talk about what our services offered their clients.
Hardest part of my job was being away from my family for so many hours a day.
Loved all the trips, incentives, and bonuses i was awarded for my hard work.
Pros
great sales atmosphere
Cons
long hours away from home
phone service
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  sacramentoSeptember 24, 2015
I enjoyed working for at&t I was there during the merger . they attempted to make it seamless which is hard to do but they did their best
A Day in the Life
HR and Benefits Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILSeptember 23, 2015
Working at ADP can be enjoyable at times but very busy all of the time. Direct managers are eager to learn about their reports. Coworkers are always willing to assist.
There was a lot of cool events
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  utahSeptember 23, 2015
Typical day was getting there 15 minutes before shift time. Then opening multiple foundations and getting documentations needed for customers enrolling into benefits. Co-workers were very kind to me. The management was very cliche. I did not feel it would be a company were I could grow.
Pros
Breaks and lunches
Cons
management
Innovative leader within the industry.
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR/Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 23, 2015
ADP is a worldwide leader in the Human Capital Management field that constantly provides innovative products and services to thousands of businesses.
Pros
ADP has an outstanding learning environment
World Class Fortune 500 company providing associates with everything they need to succeed.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 23, 2015
Fortune 500 company with visible brand. All my executives thus far have provided me with the tools to succeed and further my pay grade. ADP is socially responsible and engages in community programs.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Great Company
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Los AngelesSeptember 23, 2015
Great company. The job is very challenging and rewarding at the same time. However, the culture is great and the people you work with are great and are very good at what they do.
Productive and Professional Company
Claim Analyst (Current Employee) –  Louisville,KySeptember 23, 2015
Overall the company is great place, and they are making big changes to boost the moral. They have implemented more to help employees and their supervisors and mangers communication. ADP has a live feed on the portal to let employees know what is happening in the company across the world.
ADP is a company of integrity and diversity with a family-like atmosphere.
ADMIN SUPPORT SPECIALIST III (Former Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 23, 2015
I have enjoyed my 30+ years working for the Fortune 200 company.
It has been exciting to see the company flourish along with creating newer and updated ways to better serve the customer.
Pros
Onsite Medical Department, Holiday themed parties.
Cons
limited compensation, rising healthcare premiums.
Work very long hours but fun people
District Manager (Former Employee) –  floridaSeptember 21, 2015
It is a great place to work if you are a very hard worker. They offer good benefits. Hard to advance unless you are willing to relocate.
Pros
flexable schedule
Cons
very long hours
Great company
District Manager, Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CASeptember 21, 2015
Great company and work culture. Lot of opportunity. Selling against your own company - inside sales, other reps and other departments.
Pros
Lot of opportunity and very fair
Cons
Very transactional Sales - sell and move on
Okay place to work if ya wana work on the phones
Employee Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IASeptember 20, 2015
it's a good place to work on the phones but job security sucks because you could be working one day and then that night they call you and tell you you are fired and than you no longer have a job from that day on. Surprise!
excellent place to work
Implementation Consultant/Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 20, 2015
ADP is a good company to work for and has good benefits and upward mobility. it is a good atmosphere and all associates are eager to assist one another to meet the customers needs and provide stellar service.
WELL ORGANIZED
Auditor and research (Former Employee) –  AUGUSTA,GASeptember 19, 2015
AUITOR FOR MANUAL CHECK DEPARTMENT AND IN GARNISHMENTS. VALIDATE THE CHECKS BEING ISSUED IN A TIMELY MATTER. TRAINED OTHER CO WORKERS TO AUDIT. WORKED WITH SOFTWARE AS SNAG IT AND DASH.
Pros
NICE LOCATION
Cons
ONE DOES NOT SEE END RESULTS OF YOUR WORK