ADP Employee Reviews

Found 1,553 reviews matching the search
Great New Experience
Accounts Executive NSF (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 3, 2017
I love working for ADP, I think it's and amazing place to connect with new people, mingle with other divisions and overall work as a whole helping each other out. Unfortunately I was laid off from here in 2009, but I completely understand because sometimes re-structuring needs to happen to make the company great for the future.
Pros
Cons
Being Laid Off
Good Well rounded job
Human Capital Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 2, 2017
I truly enjoy working at ADP. The culture is great. There are plenty of young people working here. The benefits are good; Health, PTO, and 401k match.
The job is pretty stressful and the most important part is making the number. There is some micromanging when things are not going well. And the longer you are there, the harder it is to make quota. I would say it is better than other sales type jobs because the of ability to move throughout company and the culture.
Great training program
Inside Sales Representative, District Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 2, 2017
ADP does a great job at training new hires and going through extensive processes. The problem is the blind-sided aspect of daily cold-calling sales. While the job works for some, many become frustrated with the lack of leadership and transparency in the job. When you're doing a great job, you are highly rewarded. If you need help from upper management, there is lack of communication and effort from a manager.
Pros
great benefits, decent base
Cons
no breaks, managerial disarray
How my professional career started
Senior Support Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, NJJanuary 1, 2017
I've worked for ADP since I graduated Drexel over ten years ago.

I started out as a data entry consultant and quickly proved my worth to management. I was hired full time the following year as a support specialist helping PC clients use our application to process payroll.

A short time later I was promoted and began pursuing career advancing certifications. I attained Network + to bolster my technical skills, then improved my payroll knowledge with FPC and CPP certifications.

A typical day involves helping internal and external end users resolve their issues with various systems. I also regularly contribute to key projects from the management team which can involve extensive troubleshooting, documentation and training.
Pros
Homeshored
Cons
Spread too thin
bad culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Netherlands, MOJanuary 1, 2017
Company is downhill where employees backstab to stay in ther seats .. The management is not honest toward the workers only keep there hands up for the pleasers.
Ok
Customer Call Center Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCDecember 31, 2016
Call center environment. Very easy place to work at.. Love the hours that I work needed the experience... Great experience
Changing with the times
HCM Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 31, 2016
ADP is often though of as an old school company who can be very stuck in its ways. They have been working very hard on changing to meet the needs of the Mobile and Millennial populations, while still maintaining their strict data privacy mandates.
They have reduced their Benefits packages to save money, but offer the HSA that is a very useful and valuable benefit.
Depending on where you work in the US, your culture can vary from formal to ultra-casual.
Lots of great people work there, and work very hard. Good friendships can be made.
Pros
Lots of positions for advancement of career - you can be there forever if you work hard.
Cons
Very large company that can feel disconnected between what Corporate says is happening, and what's actually happening in local regions.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 29, 2016
The typical day was to clock in, log into your computer and phone and begin processing payroll for customers. We received payroll request via email, fax and phone. This job required you to be independent and manage time effectively.
Pros
Gym inside facility
Cons
Temporary job
Nothing good to say.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 28, 2016
Coming in as a temp, leaving as a temp, was treated as a temp, and was never given any sign of that changing during my time there. Management treated anyone not full time employees poorly, and didn't even bother to tell us that our department would be losing our jobs at the end when the department was to be dumped.
Great place to start your career!
District Manager of Sales (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 26, 2016
I started working at ADP after graduating college and couldn't have asked for a better place to get my feet wet. The fast paced and self sufficient culture is one that seemed to work well here.

I would highly recommend to apply at ADP as it's one of the biggest sales organizations within the industry.
Very comfortable and proffesional place to work.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IADecember 26, 2016
An excellent outsourcing company to work for. Very professional and challenging work environment. Excellent management and potential for advancement within the company.
Good internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 22, 2016
This was a good learning experience and got me more involved and wanting to do with accounting. Learned how to Process payments as well as use a processing system.
moved out of state
ASP Single Source Rep (Current Employee) –  Salem, VADecember 22, 2016
ran mech making materials for the Goverment parashoots , ran forklift, floor jack and a sgally responsible for heavy equipment control, inspecting and loading ran a warper-Air jet- clothe grader
inspection also in slitting-cutting-shipping prep
Pros
loved it nothing better kept going all the time
Cons
i should have never moved out of state
fun working enviroment
RSM Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 21, 2016
everyone willing to help all employees have been there for more than 20 years very secure job with great benefits, people always happy to assist,excellent pay, advancement opportunities
Pros
bonus, vacation, weekends
Cons
overtime not allowed
Great Place to Work
MA Implementation Specialist II (Payroll) (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 21, 2016
ADP is an excellent company to work for. I have been there 7 years and can honestly say that I love working for this company. They treat you like a human being. As long as you do your job the "ADP way", you can enjoy the benefits of being part of this wonderful team. If not, you will be singing Adele's "Hello from the other side".
Pros
Benefits that start Day 1 of employment.
Cons
Can be tough to promote, or transfer.
Great Place to Work!
Open Enrollment Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILDecember 20, 2016
I have learned so much at ADP! Working with their different systems, their culture, And just a great group of people to work with! I would suggest anyone to take time to see if they can find a right fit ADP because its a great place to work!
good place
Bilingual HR Analyst (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDDecember 20, 2016
Its an ok place to work, nothing too crazy but nothing to write home about. You must be a self starter who is flexible and willing to learn fast on the go.
Not for everyone
Lead HCM Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 18, 2016
Lots of areas for a person to work. Need to be a self teacher, with discipline as most people work from home. There are wrinkles that need to be irone
Good coworkers
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 16, 2016
Good co workers but boring office environment .
Not an exciting place to work in.
Management is average.
Good Team leads
Solid company
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILDecember 16, 2016
Room for advancement easy to understand.
Great coworkers and friendly atmosphere.
Training locations were a plus, and very structured training programs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.