ADP
1,098 reviews

ADP United States Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: see prior review
Cons: see prior review
I have already posted my review regarding ADP. It's a great place to work with wonderful benefits. There is much room for advancement.
NSA/CSS NIOC MD.
Message Center Operator/Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Meade, MDFebruary 17, 2015
My experience here was exceptional. Having being my first duty station, I was able to learn much about the ADP side of being a military IT and of operating and supervising a message center.
Great Company, Great Product, and Great Compensation
District Manager (Current Employee), New YorkFebruary 16, 2015
great sales company, with extraordinary training and compensation strategies for district managers. The company culture is great. Their products are superior on the marketing place.
Professional and Friendly Company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Parsippany, New JerseyFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: they acknowledge when you do a great job.
Cons: i had no health benefits.
Team Players, Professional, Organized and Friendly Group. I learned a lot working on projects and the VP's were great.
Productive place to work
Service Project Specialist (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJFebruary 16, 2015
This is your typical 9-5. The people are amazing and makes the atmosphere in the cubicle world all the more entertaining.
Great customer hard sales
Outside Sales Payroll and HR Solutions (Former Employee), Lynnwood waFebruary 14, 2015
Payroll is a very difficult to thing to sell. Most people are happy with their service and don't feel like switching. Quota requirements do not match the demand in Washington State. Hi turn over but great training.
AN ok place to work
HR Consultant (Current Employee), rather not sayFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: compensation, introductory training
Cons: work life balance, technology
An ok Company to work for work life balance is not good. Compensation is ok. Its a client based job therefore some of the clients are exceedingly needy and will escalate issues after just speaking with you and acting as if all is well.
Another awful call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTFebruary 10, 2015
Just worried about numbers, and not about you as a person. Never felt like there was much opportunity to move jobs. Couldn't handle showing up to work when they didn't care about you.
n/a
BR/ESC Representative (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 10, 2015
ADP is a very stress company to work for. The resposibility of co workers/ managers/ supervisor is not orginazed at all.
Leased employee
leased employee (Former Employee), new jerseyFebruary 10, 2015
Leased employee for 1 1/2 yrs ....mumbo jumbo...all the way around NO Human Resource dept to speak of..parent company paid them on how to perform and treat employees ..SAD very SAD
ADP is a very challenging place to work, very high paced
Teledata Representative (Current Employee), Liverpool, NYFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: they offer morale boosting committees to volunteer for.
Cons: not enough options for healthcare
Its a must to come to work about 15 minutes early to log into everything you will need for the day. It is imperative to be logged in to the phones and be ready to start your shift at your scheduled time. Schedules are strictly adhered to. Lunch times are assigned, however, break times are at your own discretion. The people you work with are more like family than coworkers and are happy to help if you need it. The hardest part of the job is the transition between calls, there isn't much time between calls and must be ready to "switch gears" in a heartbeat. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with coworkers, an amazing camaraderie. Sharing thoughts and ideas with each other, and the eagerness to help one another.
Excellent Place to work
Spending Account Management Specialist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 7, 2015
awesome supervisors, very calm environment. awesome work atmosphere. nice co workers. most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers with their accounts.
Independant Contractor - Courier
Independent Contractor-Courier (Former Employee), Glens FallsFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: independant
Cons: mandatory use of own vehicle
Route driver bringing material to people who were always glad to see me. Driving many miles everyday was fun for me, I enjoyed being there.
Worked here for 15 years and enjoyed being Involved in Day to day
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Salem, NHFebruary 5, 2015
I enjoyed my time at ADP they essentially helped me estblish my career and moved up thru management positions and ultimately found my home in Finance. ADP was always good to me and allowed me to develop extensive Finance skills and allowed me to assist with streamlining Automation of functions
ADP is an overall great company to work for
ASSOCIATE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT INTERN (Current Employee), Roseland, NJFebruary 5, 2015
ADP is a great company to work for. The culture here is very relaxed for a corporate environment. Everyone is friendly and very approachable. This makes networking a breeze. Overall great place!
outgoing atmosphere..
Collection Specialists Accounts Receiviable (Former Employee), El Paso, TexasFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: cafeteria inside the building no need to go buy lunch
Cons: management
Great place to work only thing is the management... Pressure and management breathing over your shoulder.... very uncomfortable..
What I enjoyed what the incentives and the benefits..
Excellent Work from Home Possibilities
Web Tier, Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Roseland, NJFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: work- life balance
Cons: distributed, non-hierarchical organization leads to chaotic projects will conflicting direction.
Comfortable work environment with excellent work from home capabilities. Good work-life balance.

Extremely distributed organizational structure leads to chaotic projects, conflicting direction, and inefficiency.
Not as good as they used to be
Project Implementation Consultant (Current Employee), I work from homeJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: not much any more
Cons: long hours. low pay for the hours worked. hard to get promoted. bonuses very minimal.
ADP used to be a company that focused on employee satisfaction as much as customer satisfaction. Now it's all about how much money they can make out of each employee. If you are hourly you are not allowed to work OT to get items resolved, but are looked down upon my management for not getting them done. For this reason a lot of hourly employees end up working late off the clock. ADP of all companies should know that this is illegal. If you are salaried, you get roped into the job with a high bonus and good pay. They tell you it's a 40 hour job and sometimes you will end up working up to 50 hours if there are client issues or if it's a heavy time of year. Once you are in you find out that the pay raises are often a fraction of a percent and the bonus percent goes down along with making it more difficult to earn a bonus at all. They now expect a 45 hour per week minimum. Promotions are a thing of the past. I frequently mentor people who are a level above me. I do appreciate my job, but I'm starting to look elsewhere.
great place to work
Sr.Prog Lead (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJanuary 29, 2015
Really good in terms of overall prospects, nice perks and benefits
Experience
International Reference Checking (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COJanuary 29, 2015
this job gave me the experience I needed for international communications

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more

ADP Salaries