ADP

1.2K reviews

ADP Employee Reviews

Great Support, Big Quota's = Little Work/Life Balance
- (Current Employee), Roseland, NJMay 27, 2015
Great management, okay compensation, good benefits... recently going through restructuring, so you don't know if your job will be there or not tomorrow. High quotas result in terrible work/life balance.
Great training for those looking to earn sales experience
District Manager (Current Employee), TexasMay 26, 2015
Pros: great training
Cons: not much support
The training is outstanding in comparison to previous positions that I've held. There is a combination of cold calling and relationship building with this particular position. With that said, there appears to be a high amount of turnover at both the management level as well as my own. The culture is pretty laid back, but not exactly welcoming to those who have already settled down in their personal lives.
Good company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), IllinoisMay 25, 2015
They offer room for advancement, good benefits
Most Managers/Directors is like a club, they micro-manage and look for something wrong before looking for something right. Tend not to greet employees with a "hello". Low morale among employees
There are a few good managers that actually care about employees and help make the job worthwhile
Great company
Technical Support Specialist. (TSS) - Call Center (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Great benifits
Cons: Short breaks
I loved working for ADP. Never a dull moment working there. I worked at the company for 28 years and can say I learned something new every day. Co-workers and management were great though you didn't get to talk to anyone but clients between 8:30 and 5:00.
ADP Sales Apprentice
Sales Apprentice (Former Employee), San DIegoMay 20, 2015
No real extensive training. On the first day you'll be assigned a District Manager to assist by prospecting through a list they will provide. High outbound calls to generate appointments and interest in ADP service.
Love ADP
ADP (Current Employee), ADPMay 19, 2015
Great company, great leadership, great culture. Love working at ADP. Would recommend ADP to anyone looking for a place to either start their career or looking for a new opportunity.
Great Place
Data entry (Former Employee), Floram Park NJMay 14, 2015
Pros: Our own laptops
Cons: sitting in a cubical all day
The place is great, management is amazing and are laid-back, and there are free lunches on Friday. There are picnic tables outside so you can relax and unwind during lunch or to get some fresh air
Nice people but lacks innovation
Product (Current Employee), AlpharettaMay 14, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: Overall dull environment, silo teams, doesn't feel like team work, long hours - work through lunches and after or before hours.
ADP is full of great people but since the people have been there so long there's a lack of trying new ideas. They work hard but not smart. The environment is dull and lacks life. The office does not seem to have an open door policy (the doors are literally close most of the time).
Good
Sr.Java Developer (Former Employee), NJMay 14, 2015
Well Established Company.

So many Innovation projects going on.

Nice project and team structure

nice pay.
Well Established Company.

So many Innovation projects going on.

Nice project and team structure

nice pay.
Job is not in line with expectations
Process Improvement and Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee), Roseland, NJMay 13, 2015
Although I feel the company is a good place to work, I feel that the job I am being asked to do is not in line with what I agreed to do when I signed on for the position.
Great environment to work in when managed correctly
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAMay 13, 2015
Under good management, job could be a dream job. Job has definite advancement possibilities. Work is extremely fun to work on and people and colleagues are great.
Fast pace environment
Tax Associate (Former Employee), San Dimas, CaliforniaMay 13, 2015
A place with many lateral opportunities throughout the organization. Flexible job schedules. Job security is a concern with the possibility of out sourcing being very imminent.
Manager I, Client Services - West Region (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 13, 2015
Various roles and positions available
Learned how to network
Senior leadership inconsistent
Co workers are great
Interacting with many people was the most enjoyable part
School at work
Client Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 12, 2015
Adp has a great training environment to give employees a understanding in working in computer database if you don't have a IT background.
Teledata Manager (Former Employee), New JerseyMay 8, 2015
Enjoyed the company and atmosphere, with an inclusive and diverse staff. Upper management is available and supportive to all team members.
Loved this job!
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 7, 2015
I worked there for 9 years before they downsized in 2009 like a lot of other companies. No hard feelings...it's just business. It was a great place to work and I loved my job.
Flexible and opportunity for advancement
District Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 29, 2015
Outside sales position managing current clients along with partnering with CPA's and Banks. I enjoy trhe flexibility and freedom with no micro managing. As a responsible adult I conduct myself to a higher standard and expect myself to succeed in any work environment. Not much interaction with co workers during the week, most my time is spent in the field.
Associate District Manager
Associate District Manager (Former Employee), Chandler, AZApril 29, 2015
It is a very cut-throat environment. Great training that you get to put on your resume but the stress levels are through the roof.
The benefits is the only good thing about ADP
Payroll and Tax Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILApril 28, 2015
They don't believe in a work/life balance at all and management sucks. As well as they take micro management to another level.
Every aspect of the organization is world class.
Trainer and Client Services Analyst (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJ and Jersey City, NJApril 28, 2015
Great leadership and very employee friendly. Excellent culture. Highly developed organization with mature processes and a positive approach.
Headquarters