ADP

1.2K reviews

ADP Employee Reviews

Great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 20, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Job stability
Fun & Productive place to work, Many amazing coworkers. Heavy phones.High customer work. I have learned to handle many hot issues the client is always right.
Major Company missing major points
Interface Processor III - Auditing Specialist (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 19, 2015
Pros: Good pay, great benefits
Cons: Poor work life balance, poor management support.
Intense office atmosphere within COS Interface Management. The management team is involved in too many meetings to realistically understand and comprehend much less respond to the needs of their employees or issues that arise with the applications that are utilized. For a major worldwide company, their training is substandard, which caused concern with adequate processing techniques and audit support. Manager turnover also introduces stress to the employees with different personalities and different agenda's always being faced.
production atmosphere, fun to work at
Technician (Former Employee), San Dimas, CaApril 19, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria on site, fun work environment
Cons: no loyalty towards long term employees
The job was fun and the environment made it easy to come to work each and everyday. The management staff allowed you to do your work as long as you got it done.
Very serious you can hear a pin drop
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 19, 2015
ADP is a very unpredictable environment. You need to agree with your leadership and/or management. No clear vision of where the company is headed for the layman within the company.
Hard working company
HR (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILApril 17, 2015
Very organized and stable company with great compensation and good benefits. Hours tend to be long but associates can telecommute very easily.
Good company to get started in HR
Benefits Processor (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTApril 16, 2015
Pros: Entry level positions with room to grow
Cons: Company has begun doing yearly layoffs.
Great co-workers made my nine years fun. A job that helped me to accomplish getting my feet wet in the HR industry. Hardest part of the job was working long hours during open enrollment to meet client goals. Layoffs, unfortunately, have become a regular occurrence the last few years.
Benefit and Payroll Specialist (Temporary) (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 14, 2015
Pros: enviroment, training
I enjoyed working at adp they have a great training program, very professional environment and relaxed work conditions, good floor support
Teledata
Teledata Representative (Former Employee), Elk Grove VillageApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits for part time
Cons: Extremely long hours at year end
took client payrolls over the phone, including doing fax payrolls. did tax break downs calculations for handwritten checks. figured 401(k) deposit amounts for clients. often answered client questions on taxes, bonuses. Learned about the different state tax structures. Enjoyed working with the clients. Enjoyed my co-workers and the team we had built. Hardest part of the job was working with clients who were not prepared when they called in their payroll.
Great job, great people
Senior QA Engineer / QA Engineer (Former Employee), Monroe Twp, NJApril 14, 2015
I loved working at ADP. It had the perfect atmosphere. Too bad about the change in program platform and the entire easypay staff was let go. Such a shame for all that long term knowledge to be eliminated.
Customer Service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 12, 2015
This job was about my favorite job ever. I was able to speak to clients and work individually with each persons case in order to make sure everything was complete. I feel that this job was so customer based it was very well organized.
Excellent Compensation- Satellite office so few advancement opportunities
Sr. Client Account Specialist IV (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 11, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere, fun job, never a dull moment, above average pay
I was employed with ADP for almost 10 years. When first hired I was the youngest in the company. I learned fast and quickly moved up to the most senior position that I could attain being in the satellite office with the main office being located in Atlanta, Georgia. Management was excellent and was always approachable, even though they were physically located in either Georgia or Tampa, Florida. My co- workers and sub-ordinates were wonderful and felt like a family. The most enjoyable part of the job was acquiring the accounting knowledge that was not part of my job description but helped me to advance to a senior position in a very short time. Pay raises were knowledge based and it was very rewarding. The hardest part of the job was hitting the plateau of getting to the point where I would need to physically move to advance any further in the company and, with a large family and small children in school, this was not an option for me. Everyone was very understanding and I still refer people to the company all the time.
Very organized and considerate company
Remote Software Installation Specialist (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 9, 2015
Great company to represent. Always with the latest in technology. Very helpful to clients and new payroll software. Very inviting and organized place to work. This job can become difficult while to trying to give explanations to clients via phone/e-mail about new and upcoming products.
Provides an opportunity to work at one of the leading Payroll Companies in the nation. Proven reputation of customer service excellence.
Regional PC Support Manager (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 9, 2015
Pros: Working with a team of highly motivated individuals towards a goal of product/service excellence.
Cons: Being on-call for issues and support
This job requires management of multiple individuals with high levels of training and expertise.

You must be able to be on-call and are responsible for the satisfaction of thousands of customers within the region.

Must have experience in all financial aspects, including budgeting for staff, equipment, training etc.

This is team environment in which all employees play an important role in the success of the product and service they provide to our customers.
Definitively the work environment and the people I worked with was an incredible experience
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 9, 2015
Pros: Wonderful benefits and perks
I worked for ADP for almost 23 years.
It was and amassing experience. A great opportunity, since the day I started.
I learned a whole lot, how the company woks and the different steps to susses in the industry.
I enjoy the environment and the people I worked with. Great management and interpersonal skills.
Worst place to grow IT career
Lead Manager, Technology (Former Employee), Florham ParkApril 8, 2015
Pros: Business unit has many good folks
Cons: The IT executives are the worst compared any other similar company.
The business units has some great people, but the IT is full of rouge uneducated, inexperienced executives, who got into the company through reservations and made the IT department a nightmare for any new comers.

May 9, 2015

Bottom-line, it is not a company to grow with, if someone is computer literate, atleast know how computers work? Otherwise, anyone can take others opinion and good luck with their career.

Great benifits offered
Payroll Product Support Specialist (Former Employee), San DimasApril 8, 2015
Pros: HealthCare
Cons: stressful
High paced active job place.
Use great tools to be competitive
constantly growing and adapting to compete with other payroll companies.
Great client service
Fabulous vision
(TAM) - Client Account Executive II (Current Employee), Eagle Point, ORApril 8, 2015
Leadership have a fabulous vision leading ADP Total Absence Management into the future with enhanced intuitive client-facing products.
Great company to work for
Server Operations Senior Console Operator, (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJApril 8, 2015
Great company to work for. Great College tuition reimbursement program that put me through under graduate and graduate school.
Money motivated atmosphere.
Associate District Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: Free lunch on friday.
Cons: Lack of respect for employees credibility.
Overall the sales department was a fun, motivated, fast paced environment. Great initial training. Your typical day as an ADM was prospecting new business and meeting with clients.
Productive, Fun environment, with a lot of room for growth
AVS Amendments, Clerical (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Free lunch once in a while, dress attire was casual, and on Fridays we had activities
Cons: it was a tempt job
A typical day at work would consist of clocking in at 7am and starting my day with paper work. All day i would work side by side with the team lead. I would help my co-workers. I signed checks, mailed out checks, counted letters, faxed, made copies, made spreadsheets, and anything that had to do with clerical duties. There was nothing too hard for me to do and if I needed help with anything my co-workers were more than happy to help.
Headquarters