ADP Employee Reviews

Fast paced, with growth and advancement
Associate Client Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PANovember 5, 2017
Overall ADP is a very excellent company to work at. Fast paced, fun. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and improvement, however, the location I worked at was outdated & lacked amenities .
Pros
Great opportunity for overtime
Cons
Communication often lacked across departments
Good Company
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILNovember 5, 2017
They want to lay my division off so I need to find another job. ADP is a good company to work for. They have nice benefits and many ways to move up in the ranks.
Amazing workplace
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Roseland, NJNovember 4, 2017
A good place to start work. Helpful teammates and colleagues. People always ready to help. People really polite. Open door policy allows to help you talk to anyone you want to.
Manager
Client Service Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILNovember 4, 2017
I have a manager who is very much the type to encourage you to go for where you want to go in your career. They do food days and lunch and learns where the company supplies food.
Recurring Layoffs
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 3, 2017
The jobs aren't hard, but they can be stressful. Lots of deadlines to meet each day with not enough people to do the work to the best of their ability. I think clients would benefit more if the company focused more on their employee feedback. They make decisions on a corporate level without actually having a clue what a particular person's job function actually is. You are nothing more than a replaceable number on a spreadsheet. If the shareholders aren't happy, then they will replace an expert with a fresh faced college kid just so they can pay them entry level salaries. This bodes well for current stock prices. It is not good for longevity of a business or for current employee morale.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
It's corporate. You're just a number, not a person.
Excellent position for sales skills development.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 3, 2017
It was early in my career and yet I was given the same level of responsibility and career advancement as more Senior members of the sales force.

I left only because I was offered a more lucrative and challenging opportunity with another company.
Life as a Team Lead
Team Lead - Client Service (Former Employee) –  La Palma, CANovember 2, 2017
As a team lead at ADP you are on standby 24/7 and must be able to adapt to product/application changes on a regular basis. You are expected to act quickly to resolve client issues and provide a quick resolution to ensure client satisfaction.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Exempt employees work many hours with no compensation
Good stepping stone to next company
Major Account District Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 2, 2017
In today's world of software sales, I could be a great avenue to get experience if you are new to the industry. It's a great stepping stone to the next company in your career.
Large workload, but productive
Benefits Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 2, 2017
ADP is a great company to work for but the workload can be overwhelming at times. Can be stressful in certain departments but with good management behind you makes it less stressful.
n/a
Security Analyst-GSO Division (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 1, 2017
great company to work for. over the last 10 years I have learned a lot about security in the workforce. I would recommend ADP to others as a Great company to work for.
Each BU is Different
Marketing Communications Director (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 1, 2017
While ADP as a whole has great values and embraces people of all walks of life, each BU has it's own culture. It is important to understand the vision and leadership of each BU.
Pros
Office environment, entrepreneurial
Cons
Bad leadership in pockets of the organization
Good place to learn but lot of grunt work
Sr. Director, Finance (Current Employee) –  Roseland, NJNovember 1, 2017
Great place to work and learn..meet smart people but most of the time is spent in grunt work and with a small percentage accounting for value added work.......
Innovative place to eork
Director, Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, CAOctober 31, 2017
Great place to work. High energy environment. Hand on leadership. Client oriented. Customer experience is the driver. HR drives change. I’m a person focused on doing the right thing.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Too far to drive 1.5 hours one way
Management will make or break you.
Carrier Connection Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 31, 2017
Management will make or break you. If you have a good manager, you will be in a good position. If your manager is not great, you will not enjoy your time here. Quota is intense and continually increasing. You are only valued if you meet/exceed your quota.
Pros
Benefits, free lunches, work life flexibility
Cons
Management, corporate environment
Great Place to work
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 31, 2017
One of the best opportunities I've had. Lots of opportunity for personal growth and income growth. Should the right opportunity become open I will go back and work at ADP.
Pros
Learning
A great place for diversity
Payroll Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDOctober 31, 2017
ADP has a relaxed work environment.The training was productive and management was very informative and helpful. I learned how to process payroll with attention to detail.
Really awesome job
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 31, 2017
It's a great company to work at and the whole management team is very supportive. Coworkers are awesome to work with on a day to day basis. Management is always asking is there is anything they can do but they do not micromanage. They whole management team does actually care for you and the clients.
Temporary workers are treated poorly
Employee Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 30, 2017
The job itself was cake. It was the lack of support for the employees who are 'contractors' (temporary) which was the difficulty. 'Associates' (regular F/T workers) are afforded MUCH more leniency and are looked at as if they are the only ones with brains/competency. The people with whom I worked, were friendly and helpful. The management staff were only there to tell you when you did something wrong or to tell you that you weren't eligible for something because you weren't an associate.
ADP was great to work for
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYOctober 30, 2017
I wanted to make ADP a career but ADP closed the Buffalo office. It is a great place to work! Although statistic based - I never felt micro managed. I recommend ADP to anyone looking for a career with great pay.
Nice entry level opportunity
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 30, 2017
As a District Manager you have the opportunity to develop your outside sales skills. This opportunity was a good stepping stone for future sales opportunities.