ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

Productive a good work enviorment
Assembler (Current Employee), Grenada, MSMay 21, 2014
Pros: you can eat snacks while your working
Cons: short breaks
I go in about a quarter to 4 day shift pretty much have us set up so we wont be behind my co workers are very helpful you dont even have to ask for help they just volenteer and the best part my job isnt really hard we just only have one break and im finally lose weight , ADP two thumbs up!
Great Company to Work
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJMay 20, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: biased, promotes people to leadership that do not deserve it, and they do not appreciate the experienced employees
The Management/Leadership are very biased. Before a job is posted for open positions, the company has chosen the candidate in advance but chooses to entertain those applying. They do not make you feel like a professional.
Great workplace environment
District Manager (Former Employee), Melville, NYMay 20, 2014
A typical day at ADP included coming into the office at 7:45, staying in the office until about 10 AM. I would be making phone calls and organizing whatever needed to be done. At around ten, I would go to my specific geographic location that I was the District Manager of. Once in my territory, I would knock on doors, work with business bankers at major – more... banks for referral business, and do whatever was necessary in order to speak with as many decision makers as possible. Towards the end of the day, around 3:30 PM, I would go back to the office to make more phone calls, follow up, and do whatever I needed to do to be organized and always have a plan for the next day, for the week, etc.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to speak to as many different people as possible everyday and tell them my "story." – less
Associate Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 20, 2014
enter orders in OTC. Process billing on a monthly basis. Answer any inquiries from sales/management
Productive and a great company to work for
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAMay 19, 2014
Pros: environment and co-workers
Cons: work load and training
ADP is a great company to work for... I have no complaints. Typical working day would be very busy and productive.
Test
Account Executive II (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAMay 16, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
I worked from home office 99% of the time
Senior Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMay 16, 2014
Pros: very stable company, good training, friendly co-workers
Cons: small raises, stressful at year-end
I worked from home so my typical day did not involve going into an office. I did have to keep regular hours (8-5). You still have to perform even if you do not come into an office. Hardest part of the job was difficult clients who didn't want to stick to a timeline. No complaints about ADP. Co-workers were great, most clients were great.
Good place to work.
Sr. Financial Systems Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 16, 2014
ADP is a well run multinational corporation that has been in business for 60 years.
exec
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAMay 16, 2014
very global team loved working offsite in cool locations around the globe. This was originally a ADP insurance estimating software company but then my bosses from Solera Inc down in San Diego
Fun place to work - high growth opportunities with a lot of change.
Director of Operations (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 15, 2014
Pros: cafeteria and free breakfast - great staff to work with
Cons: long hours dealing with clients
Typical day started early. Worked with clients, team and IT to resolve any outstanding issues and prepare for the next payroll period.

People were great to work with. Always gave their all to make the client happy. It was nice to be in a place where you could make a difference.

The hardest part of the job was making sure all the necessary data was – more... on time to run payroll. People to no want their pay checks to be affected in any way.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when payrolls went well and clients were pleased with the outcome. – less
Overall, the company has Great Benefits.
Telecom Analyst (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILMay 14, 2014
Pros: i was lucky to have a great manager who valued a work-life balance.
Cons: not a lot of room to grow with the organization and hard for minorities to get promotions.
ADP had big unexpected laid offs company wide. All management is not very people oriented. Lots of time management treats associates as thou they are beneath them. Not a very fair company to their hardest working employees.
Good people to work with
Computer/Data Entry (Former Employee), Birmingham AlMay 14, 2014
A typical day is you stay busy with a group of great people to work with.
I gained alot of knowledge.
ADP
Inside Sales Manager (Former Employee), Allentown, PAMay 13, 2014
I worked with a great group of people the place was very motivational. I learned so much from so many people at ADP. ADP is huge but everyone knows your name and although it is a corporation it felt like family.
Great Training Program!
Customer Service Representative, Payroll (Former Employee), CaliforniaMay 13, 2014
ADP was an excellent learning environment. Their initial training for Payroll Customer Service was exceptional. I did not particularly enjoy the micro-management and feeling as though there was constantly looking over my shoulder... I was on task and still felt micro-managed. I feel like they should be more selective in their hiring process instead – more... of weeding out through excessive "baby-sitting". – less
Poor Company Direction
Senior Payroll Consultant (Former Employee), Melville, NYMay 13, 2014
Pros: good coworkers, ability to work remotely
Cons: poor upper management, poor communication with employees before decisions are made. employee opinions don't count.
I worked for ADP for almost eight years and it started off as a great career however the company took a turn for the worse. They are money driven and do not care for the employees or even the clients. Retention is big for this company but they do this in the most reactive way.
productive
Call Representative (Former Employee), kyMay 10, 2014
loved this job everyday was an new experience would love to go if I could do my can training again
great company but over worked
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 7, 2014
over worked and not paid enough. seen as a number not a person. no job security
client oriented
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Clackamas, ORMay 7, 2014
Pros: free catered lunches during tax season.
Cons: stressful work environment. not much support from management.
Lots of phone calls from clients that need assistance with processing payroll and benefits/deductions. There was a lot to learn about payroll in a very short period of time. The co-workers were very friendly but management was very limited and could not be of assistance most of the time. The enjoyable part was helping clients in need and treating them – more... like friends and family. The hardest part is all the training and testing that has to be done every few months. – less
N/A
Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJMay 7, 2014
ADP is a great company to be a part of. The culture here is great the people are awsome to know and work with.
Good
Customer Service (Current Employee), AtlantaMay 7, 2014
This was a nice company to work for. I really enjoyed my position but I am looking to advance my career in a more established company in Charlotte, NC.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more