Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) develops state-of-the-art products and services that help solve storm water management and sanitary sewer challenges, while setting industry-wide standards for quality, durability and performance. As the world's largest producer of corrugated plastic pipe, ADS is committed to continually improving the manufacturing technology. ADS is very proud of our success as a private company, and as industry leaders, we strive to demonstrate an attitude of commitment and our interest in being a good corporate citizen.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
Hone your talents and accomplish your goals in a Manufacturing or
Engineering training role. You will develop leadership and functional
skills in an environment designed for recent graduates’ success.
- 18 month program
- Learn key plant positions, product ﬂow and operations
- Exposure to Production Management, Inventory Management, Logistics and Customer Service
- Gain multiple plant experience (includes relocation)
- 12 month program
- Learn key ﬁeld and corporate roles, work ﬂow and customer interaction
- Gain single and multiple location experiences (includes relocation)
Throughout the rotations we will provide each trainee transformational
experiences within Leadership Development, such as inspiring others,
key management techniques, and emotional intelligence.
- Potential for Leadership: development orientation, balance of values & results, master of
- Ability and interest in relocation
- Cultural Fit...high energy, integrity, passion, results oriented and competitive
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree
- Degree in Plastics, Manufacturing, Engineering Technology, Supply Chain preferred
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Skilled Trainers
- Mentors assigned and actively involved in your development
- Individual development plans during and after the program
- Breadth and depth of learning
- Accelerated development into Management position within 12-18 months
- Career path with ﬂexibility
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with a fast-growing national manufacturer, then ADS is the company for you. ADS is constantly seeking talented individuals with experience in engineering, customer service, sales, and manufacturing.
We are an AA/EEO employer.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits program including:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
Additionally, all full-time employees are automatically enrolled in a company-funded Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).