AECOM

AECOM Employer Reviews

construction company
HR Officer (Former Employee), Shahr-e-NawSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: free transportation
Cons: short breaks
I learned how it works to be honest with the organization you worked with. time management the hardest part was traveling in dangerous part of the country which was a requirement. enjoying preparing reports.
Great Company
O&M Facilities Tech/Site lead (Current Employee), OverseaSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: away from family
I love the cross training and the ability to resolve/troubleshoot technical and mechanical problems
Productive and eager to perform
Subcontracts Administrator II (Current Employee), VAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: fee lunch
Cons: getting everything set-up
I like working for this company, I am learning a lot. How they do business at AECOM. Management is good and my co-workers are great. The hardest part of the job is getting everything set up to go. I think this is the hardest part of my job.
No support from management
Sr. Security Manager-FSO/CSSO (Current Employee), Springfield, VAAugust 14, 2014
Poor management and no way forward. Days are 10-12 hour days. Co-workers are fantastic. Most enjoyable part of job are my co-workers, staff, immediate boss and location to home
great work hours
Remote Desktop Analyst (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAAugust 8, 2014
Monitor, approve and assign USD tickets to Remote Support Analyst based on priority and Services Level Agreement.
Locally responsible for 50 users, computers, printer, plotter, communication devices, server and domain controller management on a day-to-day basis
Involved in a variety of projects including asset management, network infrastructure deployment, – more... Windows 7 upgrades, software deployments, and training clients Install, support and maintain PC applications in a Windows 7 Active Directory environment. Software includes Operating Systems, MS Office, VPN, System Management tools and various business unit software titles. – less
big company with good benefit
Senior Bridge Engineer (Current Employee), Oakland, CAAugust 4, 2014
this company does not have a culture, not stable.
Upper management keeps changing.
Differs from office to office.
Typical Day
Civil Engineer, PE (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 1, 2014
Good work life-balance ratio
Flexible hours
Friendly staff
Never Again
F/A-18 Airframes Master Mechanic (Former Employee), China Lake, CAJuly 30, 2014
Quick to terminate you for any little mistake you have ever made. Benefits were good and pay is good thanks to the union who will not protect you during you possible termination.
Enjoyed the problem solving.
IT Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoJuly 30, 2014
Largest Consulting Architectural & Engineering firm in the world. Enjoyed the talented employees and helping to resolve issues with computer systems.
Typing - everyday was different
Back Up Receptionist (Former Employee), Newmarket, NJuly 25, 2014
Only two of us in the Central Publishing Bureau department consists of 300 staff. It is now called AECOM where during my employment it was called "Meritec". An engineering consultants where they bid for big jobs throughout the world, and my job was to collate and typing their proposas with the deadline. Organisational skills comes in to play and prioritising – more... can be a deman. I enjoyed it most because I learnt the engineering jargon. – less
Poor managemant
Audio/Technician (Former Employee), Vienna VAJuly 12, 2014
Pros: good befinets
Cons: good heath care
Had favorites and didn't treat everyone the same... Had good heath plans and ever 6 months everyone got bouns
Worst EVER
H60 Unscheduled Team Member (Former Employee), Bagram, AfghanistanJune 18, 2014
Pros: night shift
Cons: eveything about aecom is a con
This company had us work 84 hours a week and didn't pay overtime, the management was very unorganized, and very bias!
co-workers were a mix of experienced aviation mechanics to fraudulent want to be mechanics because they copied and pasted an A&P brochure to their resume!
Safety oriented and great people
Senior Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAJune 12, 2014
They have a safety oriented work place with quality work being the main focuses. The people are great to work with and help each other move up in the company.
Staff Accountant
Accounting Clerk II (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 4, 2014
It was a short term contract. I learnt oracle during this project.
knowledgable professional staff
Site Foreman / Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Glen Allen, VAMay 29, 2014
Good place to work, good people, lot of project variety, only down side is extensive travel.
Large international company with a variety of opportunities
Air Quality Specialist (Current Employee), Chelmsford, MAMay 27, 2014
Work with analyzing data, writing reports, developing monitoring plans, and managing technicians in the field. Co-workers are all very friendly.
productive and fun workplace and good people
Avionics Technician/ Release & Control Team Leader (Former Employee), China Lake, CAMay 27, 2014
get place to work fresh out of the military
middle of the middle nowhere
A productive place
A/P & Sheet Metal Mechanic (Former Employee), Bagram AfghanistanMay 25, 2014
Pros: paychecks didn't bounce
Cons: company not people orientated
Work is what you would expect it to be in a combat zone, plenty of it, confusing most of the time, long hours and it could be dangerous to your health at any given moment.
Productive Work Environment
Project Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 24, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Cons: short term employment
I enjoyed my employment with AECOM. My only complaint was that the assignment was very short with no long term potential of employment there.
Good opportunities
Scientist II (Current Employee), HoustonMay 8, 2014
I am an in house contract for Spectra Energy permitting for natural gas pipeline projects.

1 2 3 4 5

About AECOM

AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's – Read more