AECOM

AECOM Employer Reviews

Great
Document Control Coordinator (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 22, 2015
Great place to work, with job/life balance. Good benefits, and job security.
GReat working culture
Safety Manager/ Senior Environmental Scientist (Former Employee), Charleston , SCJanuary 21, 2015
All the aspect of working for AECOM cultivate me as a person at work and it translated itself into my home as well.
Feast or famine business
Legal Assistant / Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Oakland, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: very good benefits, honor-system
Cons: no holiday from new year's day until memorial day.
I worked for one of my bosses for 17 years. We were a well-oiled machine - great team! I worked for another boss for 4 years. We were a good team, working to become a great team. I like working here. I like what I do. There are some great people here. My reason for job-seeking is job security is uncertain. My favorite thing is getting employees excited about playing pingpong during lunch!
Good Company, Better Management
Aircraft Worker (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: benefits
The Management has been the best I've seen in a while. Made work a lot more manageable
Great company and people
Safety Servie Patroller (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 6, 2015
Cons: felt small "piece of the pie" amongst such a large organization
Nothing much different from AKIMA. Was a Safety Service Patroller with AECOM also.
Company was on "top of things" when it came to pay issues and such.
Fun and energetic diverse young staff
Associate Director Urban Designer (Former Employee), C30December 30, 2014
Its a great place to work and explore new ideas with colleague and principals. Very engaging team of designers, planners, and team of internal consultants.
Next year is critical
Vice President (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 23, 2014
Pros: bold acquisitions
Cons: not great at integrating companies
Since going public in 2007, has lacked vision and tried several operating models and structures.

Now with the acquisition (merger) with URS, now is the time to get this right. Perfect time in industry for large acquisition. Hopefully market timing will support
Great management great place, great benfits . good team work
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), FT Worth, TexasDecember 17, 2014
Responsible for the troubleshooting , repairs and inspection of electronic communication prior to issue to the assigned units. Also responsible accountable updated of all tactical electronic radio and night vision equipment prior and after units deployed. Received eight accommodation.
Professional and productive work place with cool NYC views
Document Control Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 17, 2014
I'm honored to work with a supportive team of employees who are helpful, great listeners and willing to resolve any matters while we continue to build our clientele and achieve our goal in bringing the projects into completion successfully.

As a document control coordinator, it's integral for all documents, paper or electronic files, are accounted for by coding and filing accordingly. And it's a great feeling knowing when the company's clients are impressed with the organized filing system. It shows the company care about the manageability and to retrieve any documents for fellow employees working on a project or for a client at all times.
Benefits
Library Technician (Former Employee), Fort Polk, LADecember 15, 2014
Great company! AECOM knows how to treat their employees by offering us great benefits. Aecom is also family oriented. I miss the christmas parties. Aecom gave me knowledge on my job and always kept me trained for the latest job task.
Senior Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Austin, TXDecember 1, 2014
I have enjoyed my time at Aecom. I have continued my professional growth.
Rewarding Company
Supply Lead (Current Employee), Bagram AfghanistanDecember 1, 2014
Pros: being part of a company that supports customers and their needs
Cons: none to be aware of.
This company is full of rewards and advancement. It is a customer service based company that takes pride in ensuring that the customer is happy and satisfied at the end of the day. Wonderful company to learn and grow with. The people are very professional and take time to listen to other's advice and ideas to make work more effective. The challenge of the job is the location, but the most enjoyable part of this job and company is that it is full of rewards and advancements for employees to reach their full knowledge of their professional skill sets.
no vision, no culture, just buy the competiton
engineer (Former Employee), to many locationsNovember 25, 2014
Pros: short logo name to remember
Cons: morons at the top
Management has no idea of the skills of their staff. I think that is because management has no idea how to manage anything. I have noticed that if you are a good ash kisser you can climb your way up.
this company is a Joke. I am glad I found something else.
if you get hired here, the first thing you will notice is that you know more then your boss and now you get to do his/her job. buy you wont get promoted :)
Great opportunities
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 19, 2014
They will throw you in the deep end. I recommend it for new graduates.
great company to work for,
Safety Supervisor (Current Employee), Baytown, TXNovember 14, 2014
Pros: good benefits, good management.
A Normal day working for the company are very smooth and profesional. great place to work for.
Defense Contracting
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 4, 2014
Support US troops while earning some $$$. You will have to be based overseas.
aecom
Utility Cleaner (Current Employee), Falls Church, VANovember 3, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
aecom is a great contracting company i enjoy working for them
Poor management
Transportation Planner (Current Employee), Fort Worth,TXOctober 30, 2014
Cons: healthcare
I do not feel comfortable writing a review for a company that I am employed at while I am seeking employment some where else.
Lots of work, bad management
Carpenter (Former Employee), Langley, VAOctober 28, 2014
Always had a lot of work to complete but the management wasn't very attentive to the workers and often lied about things getting messed up so that they didn't get in trouble.
very productive work place
Captial Program Tech (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 23, 2014
I enjoyed my time working there it was a great place to work and the staff were great as well. The job was laid back but busy you always had something to do but I never got overwhelm with my duties there.

1 2 3 4 5

About AECOM

With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction – Read more