AEGISOLVE, INC. is a cyber security laboratory federally accredited by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) to assess and validate cryptographic based security systems and telecommunications infrastructure.
Design review, analysis, testing and reporting on Cyber Security Cryptographic Modules.
Secure Digital Cinema Projectors
TLS, IKE, IPSec, SSH, SNMP, RADIUS
Secure Routers & Switches
Software (User Space, Kernel, BIOS)
Intrusion Detection & Response
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or other related field.
- Proficient in C, Java, XML, Linux, MS tools (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Related work experience in network, security administration\ system engineering
- Knowledge of networking security, protocols, security exploits and implementations
- Knowledge of authentication mechanisms, encryption technologies
- Knowledge open source or commercial network, security, and vulnerability assessment tools
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CCNA, CCNP
A background check will be required as part of the hiring process