AEPG Wealth Strategies, located in Warren, NJ is seeking a front office administrator with prior experience working as a receptionist and front office administrator.
This is a high profile front desk position that is a central part of this wealth management firm.
Our ideal candidate must have a polished and professional demeanor with excellent phone manners as they are the first face of the company and will be greeting clients both in person and over the phone. The ability to maintain a complex calendar schedule is extremely important as you will be scheduling appointments for the President of the company.
Former experience working at a Financial Planning firm would be a plus.
- Answering and fielding phone calls
- Greeting clients
- Scheduling and calendar maintenance
- Facility maintenance
- Ordering office supplies
- Setting up meeting rooms with coffee, ordering lunch etc.
- Assisting with client events
- Ad hoc projects
- Positive Attitude and a team player
- Strong PC skills – Microsoft Office particularly Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Knowledge of Junxure, a CRM tool a plus
- Knowledge of the financial service industry, e.g. RIA firms
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package.
AEPG Wealth Strategies is a New Jersey based comprehensive wealth management firm that has been providing personalized comprehensive wealth management to individuals, families and business owners for over 30 years.
AEPG Wealth Strategies is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).