Senior/Lead Software Developer/Engineer
This is a regular full time position and has the potential to grow into chief software engineer.
If you are ready to lead/co-lead the development of a suite of innovative applications that transform how engineers analyze Big Data, this is the opportunity for you. Our company is the emerging leader of the Big Data application in the engineering field. The Phase I application is being implemented at technology centers at multiple automotive OEMs and technology consortium. We are looking for a senior/lead developer/engineer to lead/co-lead the development of the Phase II and future phase applications.
- Working with engineering experts to analyze user requirements.
- Designing presentation layer (native or web), logic layer, and back-end database system.
- Coding key component of the system (near term technologies include WPF, C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, long term technology focuses on mobile technology such as Window 8, Android, iOS).
- Providing directions to less experienced developers and develop the software team.
- Interfacing with external software consultants.
- Leading other team members to test, deploy, and support the application.
Company will relocate to Troy, Michigan by end of 2013
AET Integration, Inc is an innovative research and development company with a specialty in advanced material engineering technology. AET’s major customers include Ford Motor, General Motors, Chrysler, Nissan, Hyundai, General Dynamics, Caterpillar, Auto-Steel Partnership, Oak Ridge National Lab and others. Please go to www.aet-int.com for more details.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, must be able to work independently.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology, or related fields.
- 5~10 years of experience in application development, front end and database.
- Significant experience in WPF, C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET.
- Knowledge or experience in mobile application development.
Indeed - 18 months ago