We have a need for your prior experience! We only want the best! Many Hours Available!
UNARMED SECURITY POSITIONS FOR POTENTIAL LABOR WORK STOPPAGES
AFIMAC is currently recruiting California licensed unarmed security officers to mobilize to temporary job assignments throughout the State due to upcoming potential labor disputes. In addition to pay, the company will pay for transportation costs to the job location and home when the assignment is completed. All lodging, if required, will be paid by the company and per diem will be paid for meals. In emergency and labor dispute jobs, work up to 84 hours per week. All overtime paid in accordance to California law. Assignments include guard posts and mobile security chase teams.
- Must be able to be away from home for extended periods of time if project is outside your local area. We pay lodging and per diem.
- Must have a valid California Security Guard Card.
- Must be able to mobilize to a job on short notice, 24 to 48 hours.
- Must be able to work up to 7 days a week, 12 hours per day, any shift.
- Must be able to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid state issued driver's license
- Must agree to go through all security training.
- Must be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time and/or sit for extended period of time.
- Able to write, read and speak the English language
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Prior security or military experience a plus!
- You will be required to pass a drug screen
- You will be required to pass a background screen & be eligible for security licensure in the state of work
Respond to this posting or for quicker consideration, please complete our online application under SECURITY at www.afimacglobal.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted for further screening. Please provide a valid phone number and email address. All information you submit is secured and not shared with outside sources.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER