Currently, multiple positions exist for commercial licensed DRIVERS with experience operating snow removal or trash removal vehicles. In addition to driving, lifting is required. These are contract positions nationwide to complement upcoming openings due to a potential labor dispute. AFIMAC pays a competitive wage, along with company paid lodging and per diem. Qualified candidates must be able to be work away from home for the duration of the project, pass a pre-employment drug screen, and have a clean criminal background along with an excellent driving record.
- Prior verifiable experience driving a trash collection or snow removal vehicle
- Possess a valid commercial driver’s license with proper endorsement
- Valid medical card
- Able to travel by air to arrive at the client location timely
- Able to mobilize within 24-48 hours to client location
- Able to work up to 12 hour days, 7 days per week if necessary
- Able to be away from home for the duration of the project
- Willing to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Able to work in extreme cold weather conditions
- Able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods
- Normal use of senses
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Agree to complete any required training if necessary
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
For further consideration, please complete our online application at: www.afimacglobal.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Indeed - 18 months ago