Currently, multiple positions exist for commercial licensed DRIVERS with experience operating snow removal vehicles. These are contract positions nationwide to complement upcoming openings due to a potential labor dispute. AFIMAC pays a competitive wage, along with company paid lodging and per diem. Qualified candidates must be able to be work away from home for the duration of the project, pass a pre-employment drug screen, and have a clean criminal background along with an excellent driving record.
Prior Commercial Snow Plowing Experience a Plus!
- Possess a valid commercial driver’s license with proper endorsement
- Valid medical card
- Able to travel by air to arrive at the client location timely
- Able to mobilize within 24-48 hours to client location
- Able to work up to 12 hour days, 7 days per week if necessary
- Able to be away from home for the duration of the project
- Willing to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Able to work in extreme cold weather conditions
- Able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods
- Normal use of senses
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Agree to complete any required training if necessary
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
For further consideration, please complete our online application at: www.afimacglobal.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER