LABOR WORK STOPPAGES & NATURAL DISASTERS
Work for a company which values its employees, offers ongoing training, acknowledges good work, and pays your wages when promised. Travel the country, you pick which assignments you would like to mobilize on and we will transport you there and pay for your lodging and food!
AFIMAC is currently recruiting unarmed security officers to mobilize to temporary job assignments nationwide. We are looking to form our next elite team to provide security services for natural disasters and labor disputes. We offer temporary contract assignments. You pick which jobs you would like to mobilize on. In addition to pay, the company will pay for transportation costs to the job location and home when the assignment is completed. All lodging will be paid by the company and per diem will be paid for meals. In emergency and labor dispute jobs, work up to 84 hours per week with all hours over 40 in a week paid at overtime rates. Assignments include guard posts and mobile security chase teams.
- Must be able to be away from home for extended periods of time
- Must be able to mobilize to a job on short notice, 24 to 48 hours.
- Must be able to travel via plane for jobs outside your area. We pay the ticket!
- Must be able to work up to 7 days a week, 12 hours per day, any shift.
- Must be able to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid state issued driver's license
- Must agree to go through all security training.
- Must be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time and/or sit for extended period of time.
- Able to write, read and speak the English language
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Prior security or military experience a plus!
- You will be required to pass a drug screen
- You will be required to pass a background screen & be eligible for security licensure in the state of work
Respond to this posting or for quicker consideration, please complete our online application under SECURITY at - www.afimacglobal.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted for further screening. Please provide a valid phone number and email address. All information you submit is secured and not shared with outside sources.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER