AFIMAC-US is recruiting for Class A CDL (with air brakes endorsement and you must be able to drive a manual transmission) professional drivers. We currently have an on-going disaster response project in the eastern and central United States that could last up to 8 weeks.
The positions are:
1. Over the road drop & hook teams; this position pays $15.00 per hour flat rate with a 60 hour per week guarantee. This pay rate is not per mile pay or number of hours in the sleeper included situation!
2. Regional Customer distribution/delivery team; this position pays $18.00 per hour flat rate due to driver unload at multiple stops per day. This pay rate is not per mile pay or number of hours in the sleeper included situation!
Both positions pay $35.00 daily per-diem for food paid on the paycheck every two weeks, we cover your transportation (air-fare or mileage) to the project locations.
If you are interested in either of these positions please visit our website at www.afimac-us.com complete the online application and submit a copy of your current resume. You will be contacted about employment upon receipt of your application and resume.
- Valid CDL-A License with air brake endorsement
- Clean Driving Record
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Drive a manual transmission
- Able to work any shift; days, nights, weekends, holidays
- Able to work in all types of environments; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Adhere to strict safety practices
- Agree to complete any employment training programs & assessments
- Able to pass pre-employment drug and criminal background screen
- Able to stand, sit, knell, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods
- Normal use of senses
We are a Drug Free, Equal Opportunity Employer