Business Development Manager - Key Account Sales
AFIMAC Global, with U.S. Operations based in Strongsville Ohio, has a great opportunity available experienced BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to sell crisis management services and executive protection programs to Fortune 500 Corporations.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional, ideally with a sales background within the security industry.
The Business Development Manager will be involved with the entire sales process from prospecting to closure. This includes scheduling appointments, maintenance of existing accounts, lead generation, database management, proposal generation, attending sales meetings, gaining competitor information and contract execution. This position will participate in trade shows, educational sessions and relevant associations.
In addition to a base salary and benefits, this position offers a very competitive commission package. For more information on our company, please visit www.afimacglobal.com.
- Prior experience selling a high end service as opposed to a product.
- Experience in the security industry selling services to fortune 500 companies.
- Willing to travel nationwide to meet with clients.
- Developing, promoting and managing sales activities resulting in generating additional sales.
- Maintaining communications and relationships with customers and supporting internal personnel.
- Developing and managing long-term corporate relationships.
- Identifying market opportunities.
- Assessing market competition.
- Constructing and negotiating contracts.
- Working with support team to develop customer proposals.
- Communicating and coordinating with functional leaders across the organization.
- Predicting and understanding competitors’ actions regarding company market plans
- Able to give presentations in front of key executives
- Professional in appearance
- Excellent phone, speaking and writing skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and ACT
- Willing to be “hands on" in the entire sales process
- Organized, Detailed and Independent
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Verifiable history in closing the deal
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Qualified candidates based on the above listed requirements will be contacted.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE - EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER