THIS EVENT IS CURRENTLY BEING STAFFED 7/12/13
AFIMAC is a full-service crisis response company. We have served industrial, commercial, and institutional customers across the country for over 25 years. We have assisted our clients nationwide in planning for and responding to natural disasters, labor strikes, industrial accidents and other types of business disruptions.
Through AFIMAC's umbrella of services, we provide our clients a one-stop contingency resource, including strike security, mobile catering and logistics, and a contingent workforce of both skilled and unskilled personnel experienced in working under difficult conditions.
POTENTIAL LABOR WORK STOPPAGE SCENARIO IN JULY 2013.
EXPECT TO WORK AN 84 HOUR WORK UNDER STRIKE CONDITIONS.
The pay is $1835 per week based on $15/ hour + $245 per week per-diem
Currently, we are looking for EMT'S with a New York License ( MUST HAVE ). These are temporary positions due to a possible work stoppage. Along with a competitive salary, the company will provide paid lodging, travel expenses and all daily meals . Qualified candidates must be able to be away from home, pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a clean criminal background.
- Prior experience with verifiable references.
- 3 Years NY EMT Experience
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to be away from home for multiple weeks.
- Able to work up to 12 hour days, 7 days per week if need be
- Able to work any shift; days, nights, weekends, holidays
- Adhere to strict safety practices
- Agree to complete any employment training programs & assessments
- Able to pass pre-employment drug and criminal background screen
- Normal use of senses
MUST HAVE A NY EMT CERTIFICATE
Must have a VALID driver's license.
For further consideration, please reply to this posting then complete our online application at:
applicants will be contacted for further screening, please provide a valid phone number and email address. All information you submit is secured and not shared with outside sources.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER