Coal Fired Power Plant Operators & Laborers………to $20/Hr. Depending on Experience
TRAVEL LABOR POSITIONS FOR POTENTIAL LABOR DISPUTE/STRIKE SCENARIO
EXPECT TO WORK UP TO AN 84 HOUR WORK UNDER STRIKE CONDITIONS.
Pay range is in the $12 - $20/Hour based on your skill and level of experience.
Airfare & Hotel are paid for. All meals are provided.
The position is working inside a very large industrial facility 7 days a week, 12 hours per day.
Currently, we are looking for Plant Operators, Heavy Equipment Operators, Control Room Operators, Control & Instrument Electricians and Coal Yard Operators. TWIC cards are a plus!
These are temporary positions due to a possible work stoppage. Along with a competitive salary, the company will provide paid lodging, air transportation and all daily meal allowance. Qualified candidates must be able to be away from home, pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a clean criminal background.
- Prior experience with verifiable resume
- Coal Fired Power Plant experience is preferred but not a must
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to be away from home for multiple weeks.
- Able to travel by airplane (company pays cost of ticket)
- Able to work up to 12 hour days, 7 days per week if need be
- Able to work any shift; days, nights, weekends, holidays
- Able to work in all types of environments; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Adhere to strict safety practices
- Agree to complete any employment training programs & assessments
- Able to pass pre-employment drug and criminal background screen
- Able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods
- Normal use of senses
For further consideration, please reply to this posting with your resume and complete our online application by Clicking here https://careers.afimac-us.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted for further screening, please provide a valid phone number and email address. All information you submit is secured and not shared with outside sources.
AFIMAC is a full-service crisis response company. We have served industrial, commercial, and institutional customers across the country for over 25 years. We have assisted our clients nationwide in planning for and responding to natural disasters, labor strikes, industrial accidents and other types of business disruptions. Through AFIMAC's umbrella of services, we provide our clients a one-stop contingency resource, including strike security, mobile catering and logistics, and a contingent workforce of both skilled and unskilled personnel experienced in working under difficult conditions.
DRUG FREE/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER